The Hunger Games-Roleplay discussion

General > Welcome All!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 594 (594 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments Hey! Welcome everyone to the group! If you feel like introducing yourself... well, here's the place to say hello!

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (je51ka) Hello

message 3: by Dixie (new)

Dixie Carnley (dixielcarnley) Greetings, everyone. :)

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments yeah. Hi all, welcome.

message 5: by Monica (new)

Monica | 1300 comments hello

message 6: by Xenia (new)

Xenia (RegalFox) | 2 comments Greetings all! :)

message 7: by Deontae (new)

Deontae Jones | 36 comments hi

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments It's sooo awesome seeing all the new members. :D

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hullo!

^.^

I Love RolePlaying!

message 10: by Maxim (new)

Maxim (heavenswrath) | 129 comments Hello, I also adore roleplaying. Hope to get along well with you people.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha, welcome newbies! :D

message 13: by Deontae (new)

Deontae Jones | 36 comments how do i start exactly? i dont know where to go.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments Go to the "arena sign-up" topic. For more info on what to do, go to the "order of things" topic.

message 15: by Deontae (new)

Deontae Jones | 36 comments thanks

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Hiii...

******☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠****** (DeathIsAMelody) | 2511 comments Hi Sarah from the First thing that comes to mind topic from the largest group on goodreads!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Sarah! Thanks for joining!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Whewwww...I have no responsibilities for a while! WHOOHOO!!! Haha, jk

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol XD I remember you Ms Cat hat gal!

Thx for welcoming me! But I have noooo idea what to do..

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments Go look at the topic called "Order of Things". That should be able to help you out.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, thanks I basically got it now... (I think)

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments okay. Well if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

message 25: by Robotgirl33 (new)

Robotgirl33 DeShong | 2 comments Hello :d I love the Hunger Games sooooooooooo much!

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments 'Ello. Me too!

message 27: by Robotgirl33 (new)

Robotgirl33 DeShong | 2 comments *:D

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, what happened to the old Welcome All topic?

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments I replaced it. It was pretty old.... I mean, Ora(Wreck, Musica, Neapolitan Dreams, whatever you know her as...) was the one who created the old topic before she deleted her first account and I took over the group. So all her posts were gone so there were pages of where it looked like people were just talking to themselves and stuff.... plus it looks less overwhelming to new people to have a Welcome page with less posts..... or at least I think so.... Why?

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments hey! Welcome.

message 31: by Monica (new)

Monica | 1300 comments hi.
im new here lol i just want to say eppp i love the hunger games XD

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments Just go to the topic called Order of Things. Gosh, it even says to look there first... :/ Please tell me what's so confusing so I can fix it.... I really don't know what is confusing people.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments is that all that's confusing you?

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments haha.

I see. Okay. So maybe I should move the other topic up higher... maybe that'll help? And you can join the group if you want. It's going really slow right now, but you can.

message 35: by Monica (new)

Monica | 1300 comments lol im not new i was just messing sorry lol nice to meet you loudfire lol.

gtg

******☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠****** (DeathIsAMelody) | 2511 comments You might want to put some exclamation marks on the title so it's eye-catching

message 37: by Monica (new)

Monica | 1300 comments Loudfire♥. (GO GREEN!!!) wrote: "Monica wrote: "lol im not new i was just messing sorry lol nice to meet you loudfire lol.

gtg"

lol *face palm* i'm too gullible! nice 2 meet u 2."

XD lol

*Mrs. Brightside* Hey!

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments Haven't talked to you in a while! Hello!

*Mrs. Brightside* Lol, yeah. But I'm here now(: I'll see how this group goes!

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments Haha. Okay.

*Mrs. Brightside* And is that picture of the girl under description supposed to be there?

*Mrs. Brightside* Under the group description....the picture of that chick...is it suppose to be there?

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments ..... where? I'm not seeing one....

******☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠****** (DeathIsAMelody) | 2511 comments It's supposed to be the cover of Mockingjay, but the link will show different pictures sometimes.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments really? O.O I did not know that....

is the new group pic okay?

*Mrs. Brightside* Oh, really? It's under the group description...that's weird /:

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments What is?

******☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠****** (DeathIsAMelody) | 2511 comments It only really changes if you're on mobile

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12