The Hunger Games-Roleplay discussion

General > Order of things (LOOK HERE FIRST!)

Comments (showing 1-50 of 117) (117 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgetten (last edited Nov 28, 2013 11:51AM) (new)

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgetten | 4551 comments So here's what you do to be able to rp:

1) Look for the most recent arena(would be towards the top of the group page) then check the first post in the character page and look for free character spots. They would be empty
2) Create a character or two in that arena's topic.
3) Rp in the Training Center(and any other side rping topics created for your arena) as you wait for the arena to be up.
4) Participate in the chariot ride, interview, and training sessions should they be available in your arena.
5) Once arena is up, GO DIE!!!!!! Or maybe win..... since someone has to.

You may also want to look at the Information topics. The most important there being "how to create your own arena" and "districts"
If you want to participate but haven't read the books and are hesitating because of it, we have a topic for that too in Information.

message 2: by Deontae (new)

Deontae Jones | 36 comments thanks

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgetten | 4551 comments mhm. Welcome.

message 4: by Loudfire (new)

Loudfire | 3341 comments OK... there's nothing wrong with where this topic is.. i was embarrassingly un-observant...lol thanks.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgetten | 4551 comments haha. Alright. :)

message 6: by Aaron-Brandon (new)

Aaron-Brandon B. | 207 comments go die... that helps our characters :P Then again it is what they are there to do!

message 7: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 250 comments kay

message 8: by Briaq (new)

Briaq  (Briaq) | 1251 comments Do I need to do all of this? (Sorry, I just think that my questions will be answered in this specific topic) I know I need to make a character and do the arena, but what about roleplaying before?

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgetten | 4551 comments step 3 and 4 are 100% optional. If you want a training score you do 3, and if you don't want to just sit around and wait you can do 4.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm planning not to die! LOL. So we can just make another character when we die orr....

message 11: by Briaq (new)

Briaq  (Briaq) | 1251 comments Yep, if the spot is open.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

K sweet!

message 13: by Autumn-Rain (new)

Autumn-Rain (arsymphony) | 208 comments ☠Loudfire♥ (GO GREEN!!!) ^-^ wrote: "OK... there's nothing wrong with where this topic is.. i was embarrassingly un-observant...lol thanks."

yeah me too

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (TheawesomeestreaderpersonEVAH) ok...so is there any way to post in districts or no?

message 15: by Briaq (new)

Briaq  (Briaq) | 1251 comments Currently there isn't, unless you do the District Rebellion Roleplay, but us Gamemakers are working on something like that...

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (TheawesomeestreaderpersonEVAH) Ok. So can you explain this a little more in depth for me?

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgetten | 4551 comments What do you need explained?

message 18: by Briaq (new)

Briaq  (Briaq) | 1251 comments To join a Hunger Games arena, look for a folder that says "open" next to the title. Then go to the characters page. Using the list of spots already taken and the format, make a character. Just fill in the blanks on the format. If the training center, interview, or other extra topics are still open, you can roleplay there. If the arena is already up, you can go there to roleplay instead, unless you feel like roleplaying somewhere else. Is this what you wanted?

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (TheawesomeestreaderpersonEVAH) Ok. So I looked at one list of tributes and saw that there were already 12 names, but the title said open. Do you pick 12 names and let people choose a name to make a character? Or have you just not gotten around to editing the title?

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgetten | 4551 comments Which arena? the QQ just barely filled up and I forgot to change the folder name. Oops

message 21: by Briaq (new)

Briaq  (Briaq) | 1251 comments No, you can make whatever character name you want. The list just shows you that (for example) the girl from one district is already taken. But if beside the spot there is no name, you use the character format and make up a name, age, etc. and use an open spot. Example:
District Twelve:
Girl - OPEN
Boy - TAKEN (It would have a name here)

Character Format:
Name: Make up a name
District: Twelve (because the Twelve spot is open)
Etc.

Does this help?

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (TheawesomeestreaderpersonEVAH) Yes, so much! I think I'll just observe until the next arena opens up, so I know exactly what to do. Thanks for taking the time to explain everything!

message 23: by Briaq (new)

Briaq  (Briaq) | 1251 comments No problem, I love explaining things, lol

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (TheawesomeestreaderpersonEVAH) Yeah...I'm planning on not dying because I'm working on a really long character profile.

message 25: by Briaq (new)

Briaq  (Briaq) | 1251 comments I can't wait to roleplay with you!

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (TheawesomeestreaderpersonEVAH) Thanks! Roleplaying is my life. I think I'm pretty good, because I'm a wannabe novelist, and when people tell me they can't wait to rp with me, it makes me feel kind of warm and fuzzy inside.

message 27: by Briaq (new)

Briaq  (Briaq) | 1251 comments I want to be an author, too. And roleplaying is most of my life, along with raising my dragons.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (TheawesomeestreaderpersonEVAH) Lol! Raising your dragons.

message 29: by Briaq (new)

Briaq  (Briaq) | 1251 comments I like dragons. :)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (TheawesomeestreaderpersonEVAH) So, how often do you guys post a new arena?

message 31: by Briaq (new)

Briaq  (Briaq) | 1251 comments Hm, probably the next one may be up in a few weeks at most. It sorta depends. I will ask Lynx and see if we could prepare another.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (TheawesomeestreaderpersonEVAH) You don't have to do that...but I kind of want you to. XD

message 33: by Briaq (new)

Briaq  (Briaq) | 1251 comments No, we need one up soon. We're waiting until another is finished first, though.

message 34: by Aspen (last edited Jun 10, 2011 08:10AM) (new)

Aspen Scafa (AspenScafa) your pix is HUGE!

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ (Loivissa) i like the "GO DIE" little touch in number 5. classy.

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (LightfeatherBethany) | 1141 comments Awesome! MOre people!!! =D

message 37: by Poipoi (new)

Poipoi | 3 comments kk i new and i really wanna be in arena 30 or 31

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgetten | 4551 comments I think arena 30 is full... if it says Open you should be able to join. We don't have an arena 31 yet(unless I'm being super forgetful) but we might soon. I don't know.

message 39: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf Hello I am new to roleplaying hunger.games but has done really well on warriors.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgetten | 4551 comments Hello. welcome

message 41: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf Thanks

message 42: by Azalea (new)

Azalea (RueE) hi

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (LightfeatherBethany) | 1141 comments Hey, new people! You probably already know what to do (create a charrie in an open arena), so just have fun and remember to follow rules! =)

message 44: by Camryn (new)

Camryn When will the next arena be open?

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgetten | 4551 comments There's still one or two male spots left in the current open arena. but the next one probably won't start until next month. Us Gamemakers have some cool plans..... :D

message 46: by Camryn (new)

Camryn Cool!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

So which arena can I join since I'm new?

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgetten | 4551 comments Oooh. The arenas are all a bit full. there might be a spot left in the Anything Goes arena, though we're a little far in.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Well can we start a new one, because some of my friends told they were done in their arena...they dnt have one to do...so we can make a new one and all...do I need to make a character?

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgetten | 4551 comments To rp you need to make a character. For now you can rp in the Never Ending Arena. I can talk to the other Gamemakers about starting another arena, but we just started the last two around a week and a half ago.

« previous 1 3

unread topics | mark unread