♥!The Young Adult Book Club!♥ discussion

Out Of Subject > Random Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 208 (208 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Jude, The First One :) (new)

Jude (judehnd) | 565 comments Mod
Here you can all do some random chat....

Like the fact that I saw Easy-A yesterday and I can't seem to stop signing that I Got A Pocket Full Of Sunshine...

message 2: by Ⓛeah (new)

Ⓛeah ✿εїз✾ (goodreadscomLeah13) | 100 comments is that a good movie?

message 3: by Jude, The First One :) (new)

Ⓛeah wrote: "is that a good movie?"

It's really good!! I LOVE IT!! though yea it's a little pervert... you've seen the trailers I suppose?

message 4: by Adriana (new)

Adriana (adrinori) Yeah i watched it too i really liked it.....

message 5: by Jude, The First One :) (last edited Feb 11, 2011 01:43PM) (new)

Ⓛeah wrote: "is that a good movie?"

Look at this clip, is Hilarious! xD! (and from the movie)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9MvUd...

message 6: by Ⓛeah (new)

Ⓛeah ✿εїз✾ (goodreadscomLeah13) | 100 comments lol that is awesome it looks good :>

message 7: by Margaux (new)

Margaux ooh i really want to see Easy-A!
i love emma stone.. shes so pretty

message 8: by Jude, The First One :) (new)

Margaux wrote: "ooh i really want to see Easy-A!
i love emma stone.. shes so pretty"

I know!! I LOVED her in Zombieland...

message 9: by Margaux (new)

Margaux me too!!! and i like how she hasnt gotten sucked into drugs or anything.. celebrities can have all they want and they ruin it with drugs and alcohol.. it's like, come on...

message 10: by Jude, The First One :) (new)

Margaux wrote: "me too!!! and i like how she hasnt gotten sucked int..."

Yeah I know! I wished you woul've been on sucker punch, that wou've been great. Evan Rachel Wood too... she Awesome :)

message 11: by Alex (new)

Alex Has anyone seen dear john? is it good?

message 12: by Jude, The First One :) (new)

Alex wrote: "Has anyone seen dear john? is it good?"

it was a nice movie... but not something I'll rent at blockbuster like, ever. I just ever got into it 100% and for me the ending left to many loose ends... I suppose that's because I didn't read the book :/

message 13: by Margaux (new)

Margaux i went to watch the movie and i thought it was amazing, then i read the book and it was really good. i watched the movie a second time and it wasnt as good as i thought it was.. i think i might have really liked it because of channing tatum ♥

message 14: by Jude, The First One :) (new)

now that is a more than enough reason to love the movie ^^

message 15: by Jude, The First One :) (new)

Have I mentioned I just came back from The Pretty Reckless concert (that's Taylor Momsen's group. you know, Jenny from Gossip Girl and the girl from the Grinch?)

and I have her GUITAR NAIL!! WITH THE ONE SHE PLAYED "MY MEDICINE!!!!!"

I'm still in utter shock...

message 16: by Margaux (new)

Margaux no way!!

message 17: by Jude, The First One :) (new)

Margaux wrote: "no way!!"

yes way!!! and my friend caught her sweaty towel!! - not so exited 'bout that one though xD!!

message 18: by Margaux (new)

Margaux wow!! my friend is in love with her.. like obsession :P
hes a creeper so its not very suprising ;)

message 19: by Jude, The First One :) (new)

Margaux wrote: "wow!! my friend is in love with her.. like obsession..."

LOL xD

message 20: by Margaux (new)

Margaux yeah hes too much of a creeper to be associated with.. hes not amateur creeper, hes professional creeper.. ew.

message 21: by Jude, The First One :) (new)

Margaux wrote: "yeah hes too much of a creeper to be associated with...."

^^, he's gonna go see her? 'cause in that case we should send Taylor a warning xD

message 22: by Margaux (new)

Margaux LOL!! if he does, i will do my possible to warn her... you don't want her to be scarred for life.. :P
he kissed my friend's hand and now every time she's gonna get her hand kissed, it'll remind her of him... yeah.. gotta keep him locked up..

message 23: by Margaux (new)

Margaux Jude wrote: "Margaux wrote: "yeah hes too much of a creeper to be associated with...."

^^, he's gonna go see her? 'cause in that case we should send Taylor a warning xD"

oh god.. so i told the guy that you got her guitar pick and i swear, his eyes were so close to coming out of the sockets.. :P

message 24: by Jude, The First One :) (new)

Margaux wrote: "Jude wrote: "Margaux wrote: "yeah hes too much of..."

LOL XD!! I actually just uploaded the picture of her and one of the nail, Look!!

http://www.goodreads.com/photo/user/4...

Still can't believe it....

message 25: by Margaux (last edited Feb 15, 2011 03:44PM) (new)

Margaux so on sunday, i spent an hour trying to do some fancy nail polish thing called marbling with water.. EPIC FAIL!
i had a headache from all the nail polish fumes.. so i ended up giving up.. if anyone feels like trying, here's a link for a simple one..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwb34N...
tell me how it goes, maybe i missed something.. :P

message 26: by Jude, The First One :) (new)

I'm off to try it... :D

message 27: by Margaux (new)

Margaux haha okay, just like wear a gas mask before you start.. i had the worst headache ever, lasted 2 days.. :P

message 28: by Jude, The First One :) (new)

Margaux wrote: "haha okay, just like wear a gas mask... :P"

Gas Mask xD!! Lol, I'll keep that in mind ^^

message 29: by Margaux (new)

Margaux yup yup :P and if it works out, then send me a picture or something.. but i kind of want you to fail so i dont feel like a very incompetent human.. ;)

message 30: by Jude, The First One :) (new)

Margaux wrote: "yup yup :P and if it works out, then send me a picture or ..."

xD LOL!! I'll keep that in mind, my nail just dried and I'm of to go for a cup and yellow paint instead of gold ^^

message 31: by Jude, The First One :) (new)

Margaux wrote: "yup yup :P and if it works out, then send m ..."

Total Fiasco!! I just have a smear of yellow over blue! so not cute.... I'm of now for tylenol....

message 32: by Jude, The First One :) (new)

Margaux wrote: "yup ...

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOMY HELPED ME.... I couldn't get the nail polish to get the circle form on the water and my mom told me to drop the nail polish near the edge and IT WORKED!!

I'll keep doing it and I'll show you a pick later, I'm going to continue and study for my SAT'S... that sucks....

message 33: by Margaux (new)

Margaux Jude wrote: "Margaux wrote: "yup ...

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOMY HELPED ME.... I couldn't get the nail polish to get the circle form on the water and my mom told me to drop the nail polish near the edge and IT..."

wow.. are you serious!? godddd! well, this day just keeps on getting better and better.. :P
im happy you could do it :)

message 34: by Jude, The First One :) (new)

Just Yesterday it was so hot that I was sweating like an animal, air conditioning on, and killer sun. and Today its been pouring rain and as cold as... one of the levels of hell.... yeah, It looks like I came from Alaska... anyone care to explain?

message 35: by Margaux (new)

Margaux how cold was it? cause its pretty cold up here in canada.. well it was and now its warming up and today it was raining but there was a sheet of ice under the rain so it was uber slippery on the sidewalk and i almost fell.. but it was like -25 celcius last week.. was it as bad as that? :P

message 36: by Jude, The First One :) (new)

Margaux wrote: "how cold was it? cause its pretty cold up here..."

.... ^^ doubt so... for me supper cold is no sun. simple cloudy day. there's barely rain here... and it never snows.... I would probably die if I where in Canada... or Russia....xD

message 37: by Margaux (new)

Margaux LOL! :P yeah canada.. fun times.. but if youre not used to the cold i guess it's normal to be super sensitive to it :P

okay so on a completely other subject.. i have to do a ISU (independent study unit) on a book and i have no clue what book to use! my two choices for now are Tangled and The Book of Luke.. which should i use..? or does anyone have any suggestions..? :P

message 38: by Jude, The First One :) (new)

I've never heard of The Book of Luke, but I though tangled was just... Amazing. Loved it.

... and yeah, I'm very sensitive to cold. I'm very white and right now I look blue... with Rudolf nose xD

message 39: by Margaux (new)

Margaux okay so i guess ill use tangled :P
yeah everyone is white at my school, then there's this girl who came back from punta cana and she looks orange :P its so funny cause she stands out sooo much from everyone else :P

message 40: by Jude, The First One :) (new)

Margaux wrote: "okay so i guess ill use tangled :P
yeah..."

Orange xD!!

..........now that I think about it, perhaps its better than blue xDD

message 41: by Margaux (new)

Margaux LOL! :P

okay so if anyone cares to read about my crappy day, here it goes..

yesterday i was saying how stupid this girl who used to be my friend but was using me is, in the bus. yeah i know, bad idea but she actually is dumb, she failed a science security test twice.. so someone told her and well i would write what her status on facebook is but there's too much swearing in it.. yeah she called me two-faced when she talks behind everyones back and she called me fake, which i am not, and she called me a female dog but not that nicely.. yeah so now all the people who are friends with her are hating on me when i didnt say anything as bad as she said about me! i lost one of my best friends because i thought she was the one who snitched on me and well it all really sucks because my grade is now divided in two.. yeah pretty great day.

message 42: by Jude, The First One :) (new)

Something like that happened to me once... only I ended up locked in the bathroom for the rest of the day, no one talking to me, and they even once left me out off school.... only difference: I was kind of a female dog not o nicely said... he... had to learn the hard way to be nice ^^

Seriously doubt that'll happen to you, I'm sure it'll pass when something more interesting happens... like when she fails her exam for a 3rd time... or someone new loosing their V card (Easy A... just don't start that rumor xD)

But yeah, crappy days are... crappy.... u_u

message 43: by Margaux (new)

Margaux wow that mustve sucked.. but yeah ill hope something takes the attention away from me.. but she's soo stupid.. like she sent naked pictures of herself to her boyfriend and they broke up so she's scrued if it goes around.. god.. and the person who snitched on me is this loser who eavesdrops on our conversations all the time!! like who are you!? why are you getting involved!!!!

message 44: by Jude, The First One :) (new)

Yeah, it sucked. Luckily it was the bathroom, would've been worse... at least I could pee xD!!

naked photos??? now that's juicy information. I'd say use it against her but, It'll only take you to a point as low as hers. So: Do NOT do it. It will absolutely pass. Specially when you're in Junior High.... you're on Junior High? ^^

message 45: by Margaux (new)

Margaux well like grade 10.. i think its sophmore.. but my school goes from grade 7 to grade 10. we dont have junior high.. but yeah im supposed to be in grade 9 cause i skipped a grade ;) yeah im ten times smarter than that girl and i'm a year younger.. my school is full of idiot.. :P

message 46: by Jude, The First One :) (new)

LOL xD!!!!

message 47: by Margaux (new)

Margaux it's true :P like their IQ is so low theyre going to have to make some new way to test their stupidness.. :P

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

*Randomly jumping in*

Is your school mixed at all? Like racial/skin tone wise?

Margaux said:well like grade 10.. i think its sophmore.. but my school goes from grade 7 to grade 10. we dont have junior high.. but yeah im supposed to be in grade 9 cause..

Oh, if you didn't skip a grade, you would be in my grade. x) lol

message 49: by Margaux (new)

Margaux haha yeah it's mixed but it's not like all the black people hang out and then all the white people hang out, etc. we're just seperated into idiots and smart people. the idiots are on the girl's side (if you've read about my amazing day yesterday) and then the smart people are on my side. it's just pathetic..

message 50: by Margaux (new)

Margaux so me and my friends are into creeping random models (hot guys:P ) so i was wondering who your favourite male model is.. :P

« previous 1 3 4 5