Be a geek and read discussion

Books~ What are you reading and how do you like them!

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (racheyanne77) | 121 comments Mod
Dicuss your books! :)

message 2: by Reagen (new)

Reagen | 74 comments I am reading Maniac Magee right now. It's way better than my old Fighting Ground book which stunk! I thought the first part was kinda confusing!! I hope the 2nd part is better!

message 3: by Maddison (new)

Maddison (maddieridder) | 38 comments i doubt she has actually read all those u. e. books wow kt

message 4: by Maddison (new)

Maddison (maddieridder) | 38 comments u. e. = unfortunate events
u probly k that

message 5: by Reagen (new)

Reagen | 74 comments im reading city of bones, AMAZING!!!:)

message 6: by Reagen (new)

Reagen | 74 comments and the westing game...who comitted the murder?

message 7: by cazdoll (last edited May 11, 2011 02:43PM) (new)

cazdoll | 1 comments I'm reading The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory I'm enjoying it this time around :)

message 8: by Bailey (new)

Bailey VanNatta (Baileylovestoread) | 2 comments I'm currently reading Mockingjay of the Hunger Games series! It's really awesome! Can't put it down!

message 9: by Peter (new)

Peter Medley | 2 comments The Perfect Deceit

An intriguing and fascinating book on how countries vie against each other to be top dog on the world stage. Spies, double agents, love triangles -- it’s all in a day’s work for super spy Alexey! In today’s interconnected world, this book gives an interesting perspective on how much competition goes on behind the scenes with ambitions and stakes running high. Hearts are broken and for some power is gained.

Illuminating book on the espionage sphere. Lots of mind games involved. Great book with high drama. Makes for a perfect summer read!

message 10: by Mayra (new)

Mayra (kaligurl_7) | 3 comments hi my name is mayra, im new to the group, i am currently reading Midnight by LJ Smith (Vampire Diaries) so far its pretty good, im likeing it better than the last one....

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Mayra wrote: "hi my name is mayra, im new to the group, i am currently reading Midnight by LJ Smith (Vampire Diaries) so far its pretty good, im likeing it better than the last one...."
I really want to read the Vampire diaries

message 12: by Mayra (new)

Mayra (kaligurl_7) | 3 comments I'm currently reading ghost story from the Dresden files

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Mayra wrote: "I'm currently reading ghost story from the Dresden files"

Sounds kewl! Let me know how it was :)

message 14: by Mayra (new)

Mayra (kaligurl_7) | 3 comments im loving it i need about 50pgs.... i just love the whole series.... have u read it before?

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Mayra wrote: "im loving it i need about 50pgs.... i just love the whole series.... have u read it before?"

no but it sounds good! I pretty much enjoy like all ghost stories:):) :D

message 16: by Rachel (new)

Rite now I am reading soul surfer. It ok. I really need a good book to come in my direction and it needs to be long cuz i read books that r good but not great and they rnt good enuf for me! I love scary books not romances! I like stalkers, creepers,murderers.... anything to do with tht stuff i read. Creepy i know:)

message 17: by Madi (new)

Madi (MadCupcakes) | 31 comments I am reading 3 books,The face on the milk carton series and that is pretty good,I also have been reading Killing Mr.Griffin ,and Paranormalcy.And finished Demonglass

message 18: by Madi (new)

Madi (MadCupcakes) | 31 comments I hope you feel better Rachy!We all miss you!
Mad
GET WELL SOON MR D IS BACK NO HOMEWORK FROM ANYBODY YEA!

message 19: by Rachel (new)

Madi wrote: "I hope you feel better Rachy!We all miss you!
Mad
GET WELL SOON MR D IS BACK NO HOMEWORK FROM ANYBODY YEA!"

Thank YOU!!!! I hope I will be back tmro but no promises! good thing Mr.D is back!

message 20: by Madi (new)

Madi (MadCupcakes) | 31 comments Yea I know one more day of the P.E teacher and I would have literally died with
"Do we need to go outside?"NO!that is a little of what I would say.if I had the courage