Ecletic Readers discussion

Discussions > Welcome

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cina (new)

Cina (cinabeena) | 32 comments Mod
Hi Everyone *waves*

I thought it would be nice if we all introduce ourselves. Get to meet the members. So feel free to introduce yourselves, suggest books and just chat about what we like to read.

I'll start first, Hi! I'm Cina...I like to read everything except romance novels. I shouldn't say that because there are a few that I did really enjoy.

My goal for this year is to read 180 books or so but I may have to up that. I look forward to discussing books with you guys.

message 2: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) Hello, I'm Andrew, call me Andy if you want. I read anything. Absolutly anything! I usually mod groups and help out with problems people have and give ideas. I read as much as I can but as it is I have no books to read. Library is out of ones I haven't read >.<

message 3: by Cina (new)

Andy wrote: "Hello, I'm Andrew, call me Andy if you want. I read anything. Absolutly anything! I usually mod groups and help out with problems people have and give ideas. I read as much as I can but as it i..."

Hi Andy! I work at a library (university one) and I have almost read most of the selections here.

message 4: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) Lucky! Hoow old are you?

message 5: by Cina (new)

Andy wrote: "Lucky! Hoow old are you?"

The ripe old age of 34. :)

message 6: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) 34 and working at a university library and yet not smart enough to figure out how to make a new topic >.<

message 7: by Cina (new)

lol but I have Andy :) I did a welcome page.

message 8: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) After I told you how -_-

message 9: by Cina (new)

laughs....no comment.