Nothing But Reading Challenges discussion

Chat Room > Updating reading status

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Reeves (barefootdokusha) | 0 comments I'm currently reading Wicked: Witch & Curse. It's the 1st 2 books of Wicked. I just finished the 1st book. I'm about to start the 2nd and can't figure out how I'm going to update the status while reading. According to goodreads the books has 600-odd pages. In the book I'm reading each "book" is numbered. So now that I'm starting on what is the 2nd book in the book the numbering starts back over. Maybe just add the number of pages from the first book to the page I'm currently on?

message 2: by Shay (new)

Shay | 923 comments Jennifer, did you enter the ISBN of the book so you know it's the correct edition? Once you're sure the edition you have is the same and the page count is off: go to http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/2... you can have them make the correction. You'll need the ISBN and the amount of pages- does not include previews of other books, but does include things like acknowledgments if the pages are numbered. I'm a GR librarian, but I just got librarian status and don't want to screw it up if it's a more complicated fix.

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Reeves (barefootdokusha) | 0 comments I did have the wrong ISBN number. Changed it. Not sure the amount of pages changed. I added up the 2 books and got 651 pages.....with the ISBN it says 672. I think I'm just going to add 10 pages to the first book, then add what page I'm on to the first book to get my amount. :)