Fantastic Fantasy and Science Fiction discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Recommendations For A Group Read > Survey To Select A Group Read-Feb

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by jD (new)

jD (jd_4everbooked) | 109 comments Mod
The moderators, Jesslyn and I, thank you for joining FF&SF. The group is pretty new and was originally designed to just chat about the books we love and hate in this genre. As a result of the many great suggestions you all have made, we are going to attempt our first group read.

This will be a two part process. First, we want to get a sense of what you all would like to read based on general likes and dislikes. To accomplish this, a survey has been prepared and the link is provided below. Once the survey closes, we will look at all the books that have been recommended so far, see which ones closely match your preferences, and put those up for a vote. I am hoping we can get the two surveys done quickly and MAYBE have a March read but if not, then April 1st for sure.

You may link to the survey at http://goodreads.knuckleheadnetwork.com/

message 2: by Jesslyn (new)

Jesslyn (jesslynh) | 69 comments Mod
Last day for this. I'll post the results this week.

message 3: by jD (new)

Thanks. I have a few books I am thinking about posting for our first read. Can't wait for preferences!

message 4: by Jesslyn (new)

What do you think about sending an email to all members of the group? I don't want to spam anyone, but some members may not have seen the original posts.

message 5: by jD (new)

I just sent one with the link. I am going with midnight tomorrow. I should have done it sooner but I was so distracted with other stuff in recent weeks.

message 6: by Jesslyn (new)

Survey Completed for February

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.