Jesus Lovers discussion

HELP

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laica (new)

Laica | 18 comments Mod
My church is turning to a chaos any suggestion of what should i do?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

what type of choas?

message 3: by Laica (new)

Laica | 18 comments Mod
well they want to open a non-alchohol bar in the basement, and a store to sale product. im still a teen but i know my bible pretty well according to Matthew21vs12 what they are doing is not acceptable but i dont know how can i stop them. what they are doing is chasing the Holly spirit away.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

oh ya. and i know my favorite bible story is Jesus getting mad in the temple and he got mad because of selling in the church!

message 5: by Laica (new)

Laica | 18 comments Mod
yes and what they are doing is really pissing me off. if they do it the Holy Spirit wont dwell at the church.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

why dont you bring this up to some one?

message 7: by Laica (new)

Laica | 18 comments Mod
i did to my adoptive parents that goes there, but everyone is too scared to tell the the pastor's wife that this is not a good idea. now im trying to get some of my youth menmers to see this is a bad idea so we could colaborate and tell her. so far only one agree with me the others just back down

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

wow. if i went to your church, i would be like "man dont you see? this isnt right! like Jesus him self got mad for doing these so many years ago! think about ma'ma. think about it!" and then walk away..... i said that to my pastor about something similar a couple years ago, and now, BOOM it does happen any more ☺

message 9: by Laica (new)

Laica | 18 comments Mod
that amazing ☺☺ i will try

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I know. im here to back you up! (if you need any)

message 11: by Laica (new)

Laica | 18 comments Mod
i do thanks ☺☺☺☺♥♥♥♥

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

no prob.