The Vampire Diaries discussion

Television > What was the most SHOCKING part in the last episode ( ep13 Daddy Issues)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (last edited Feb 08, 2011 07:21PM) (new)

Graziella (grazia) | 1453 comments Mod
There were a few moments in episode 13 that made you think What the heck? or Are you serious?? lol...

Which moments were they?

Try to use the spoiler tags if you can. this is how u use them.

{spoiler} Writing your spoiler in between like so..{/spoiler} only except of using the { use <

and congratulations you've learnt a little bit of HTML :)

message 2: by Andrhea Paltao (new)

Andrhea Paltao | 177 comments Hmm.

(view spoiler)

message 3: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Andrhea did you watch episode 13? or was it only the decent?

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 113 comments I think it was both... LOL.

(view spoiler)

message 5: by Andrhea Paltao (new)

Andrhea Paltao | 177 comments Graziella wrote: "Andrhea did you watch episode 13? or was it only the decent?"

I did watched both and I think I did combine both. haha. @_@ I watched it continuously so I think that's why. lol XD

message 6: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

OHH Okay...lol...I just didn't want to post something thinking you only saw the one episode and I spoiled it for you. :)

So Jonas is Luca's fathers name? okay...got to remember that. lol...

(view spoiler)

message 7: by Andrhea Paltao (new)

Andrhea Paltao | 177 comments Haha. :) It's okay. :) Right. Jonas. I'll remember that. :D

(view spoiler)

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 113 comments I give up using the spoiler tag, people who come to this discussion would probably be people who have watched the ep anyway. :D

I agree with Graziella, when the shot suddenly cut to Katherine, I was a bit surprised. And the fact that he is still willing to help Katherine after she chopped his fingers off and stabbed him..... although he's probably only helping her because of Isobel. Or something. I dunno. But six week hiatus after the episode after the next (or something close)! Argh!!!

message 9: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (last edited Feb 10, 2011 06:47AM) (new)

really??? damn...what I really hate hiatus...:(

I know really, the part with Katherine was like what the hell...but my question is will she play nice if she gets out of the tomb. Maybe Katherine got upset with him when she chopped the ring with the finger that was on off and then stabbing him. Maybe there was some reason for it that we have yet to know off (maybe i'm reading too much into it but you never know)

Jonas did give tyler a warning to tell his friends when they wake up. There is no telling what Elijah has planned...he could be serious about his pact with Elena but we don't know for sure...But I think if Jonas went to save damon, stefan and caroline then....I think that Elijah's truce thing is for real. His plan that he has in store for Elena we don't know unfortunately...

as for the hiatus maybe they haven't found the right person for Klaus yet?