Terminalcoffee discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Feeling Nostalgic? The archives > First five MP3s, (albums, tracks or whatever) put on your iPod or Whatever

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sally, la reina (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 17320 comments Mod
1. Guster
2. Peter Bjorn and John
2. Architecture in Helsinki
3. Spoon
4. Modest Mouse

5. Sons and Daughters
6. Once Soundtrack

Entries one through four I know because I remember listening to them incessantly at first that fall, my first year back at school, graduate school this time.
Entries five and six, because I know I purchased them the summer before, and was still super into them when I was given the iPod.

message 2: by Sally, la reina (new)

I have six. Yeah, I couldn't narrow it down. Maybe you can.

message 3: by Sally, la reina (last edited Feb 07, 2011 07:57PM) (new)

Oh good god, (view spoiler) I love Morphine.

message 4: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments I put that guy from Radiohead's solo album, The Eraser, because I had just bought the device and was into that album at the time.

I once flew across country with a CD player and a load of discs, and the guy across the aisle had an mp3 player, and I said never again, I'm getting on that bandwagon...

message 5: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments the first thing i imported into itunes was my e/eels stuff.

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments I couldn't tell you what I imported first. I think the first album I bought on iTunes was the La's, since I hadn't had it on anything but cassette.

I also know that the day I bought my van, the first song I played was James' "Laid." It seemed appropriate.

message 7: by Sally, la reina (new)

Oh, gosh. I remember that track.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.