Anime-Creation discussion

Hetalia > RolePlay

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 97 comments Mod
Kai sat in chair at the usual wendsday meeting and yawned heavily still tired from having to wake up so early. He leaned back in the chair crossing his arms behind his head and closing his eyes lightly opening then and staring at the ceiling.

Psychotic_Dog_Demon | 20 comments Korea sighed as he streatched and and leaned his head on the table. He never would understand why these meetings had to last so long, but apparently every country had a problem that had to be discussed. He gave a heavy sigh of boredom.

Kai looked back at some of the other members and then just lightly turned his chair and staired outside not saying anything. His country was doing just fine so he watched the clouds role by.

Psychotic_Dog_Demon | 20 comments Korea leaned back in his chair, watching Austria with curious eyes. When it came to his turn, the young man stood up and explained the problems, mostly minor before sitting back down, letting them debate.

Kai stood at the end of the meeting and walked out while everyone else said goodbyes to allies and so forth. He wasnt really concerned with all that stuff he was just ready to head home.

Psychotic_Dog_Demon | 20 comments Korea looked over and ran up to Kai's side. "Hey, Austria da-ze!" he said with a smile.

Kai raised an eyebrow, "austria is in the meeting room" he said lightly. "im australia" he said and couldnt help but to smile.

Psychotic_Dog_Demon | 20 comments Korea blushed lightly in emabressment and mentally cursed himself and nodded. "Sorry Australia." he said, giving a bow to the older nation.

He laughed lightly, "no problem kid" he said and ruffled Korea's hair lightly. "happens all the time" he said and then started to walk down the hall again the smile dissapearing as he headed for the doors to go outside.

Psychotic_Dog_Demon | 20 comments Korea watched him, slightly angered that he was called 'kid' again. He sighed and followed. "Australia, I wanted to ask you something." he said.

Kai stopped and looked back at him, "what is it?" he asked curiously.

Psychotic_Dog_Demon | 20 comments Korea placed a hand on the back of his head as he looked away slightly. "Well, with us being so far apart, I was wondering if you and I could get to know each other, you know, da-ze? I mean with all the countries kinda on edge at the moment, I figure it best to try and form alliances."

Australia thought about it than nodded, "sure...you seem like a nice guy...i dont mind it...if thats all...i gotta head out...later korea" he said.

Psychotic_Dog_Demon | 20 comments Korea nodded. "Okay Autralia, see you later, da-ze." he said then headed off.

Kai went out towards the nearest field and decided to practice a bit.

Psychotic_Dog_Demon | 20 comments Korea streatched and headed back to where he was staying, yawning slightly. He hated these meetings, they were always boring.

Kai pulled out his long sword and aimed it at the air focusing on a tree in the distance.

Psychotic_Dog_Demon | 20 comments Korea looked around, wanting something better to do than this. His brothers were busy so he decided to see if any other nations would have some free time.

He ran towards the tree his sword out to his side very steadily. He slammed his blade into the tree leaving a very large dent in the tree. He sighed sheithing his sword and walking back in the direction of the meeting hall.

Psychotic_Dog_Demon | 20 comments Korea looked over, seeing Autrailia again, wondering what he was doing back here. He ignored it and looked around, carefully avoiding Russia's gaze.

message 21: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (last edited Feb 07, 2011 07:03PM) (new)

Australia sat down in the random room with couches and everything else and sat on the couch lightly crossing one leg over the other.

Psychotic_Dog_Demon | 20 comments Korea sighed and took a seat outside in the grass, laying back and staring at the sky.

Kai leaned his head back resting his arms over the back of the couch and staring at the ceiling than closing his eyes lightly letting out a light sigh.

Psychotic_Dog_Demon | 20 comments Korea closed his eyes, sighing softly as the wind blew pass him. He heard some approaching footsteps, but figured that it was just some other nations. He knew he was wrong when a kick to his stomach. He cried out in pain, his arms wrapping around himself.

Kai heard and jumped up. "what the-" he said and then recognized the voice and grabbed his handle of his sword and ran to the source of the sound standing a few feet away from the scene.

Psychotic_Dog_Demon | 20 comments korea looked up at the strange me. "Stay away, da-ze!" he screamed, trying to crawl away. One of the men chuckled and pulled him back.

((gtg for the night))

Kai ran forward jumpng over Korea one sword out. He stood between Korea and the two men, "i suggest you live my allie alone" he said holding a sword to each of the mens necks a glare in his eyes and a serious look on his face his eyes showing he had lots of battle experience. They almost look a wild beasts eyes or a murderers eyes that could shake anyone up.

Psychotic_Dog_Demon | 20 comments ((night))

The men stared at him, giving a nervous laugh, trying to avoid the gaze. "Whatever." they said then headed off without another word. Korea whimpered as he looked up.

Kai put his swords away and then turned around to face Korea, "you alright?" he asked lightly kneeling.

Psychotic_Dog_Demon | 20 comments Korea nodded and wiped his cheeks on his sleeves, flinches as he brushed his bruising eye.