Anime-Creation discussion

Soul Eater > RolePlay

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 97 comments Mod
Dark sat at the table in the back with his brothers and he drew random scythes on his papers.

Markus wrote down notes that Dr. Stein was telling them about accuracy and so on.

Chase was actually sleeping sitting up his eyes covered by the normal cloth he had over them. Its yet another thing that made him very suspicious.

message 2: by Kuro_tenshi459 (new)

Kuro_tenshi459 | 12 comments Kona slept for a while in the infirmary, which has now become kind of a second home to her now. She had lived there for a couple of weeks now. But now she was fully recovered, even if the stupid nurse didn't think so. She woke up and groggly woke up, She looked towards the clock and saw that she had slept late again! oh...but then she remembered that they had pulled her from classes for 3 weeks, those 3 weeks would be over in about a day, so she had a day to relax. She knew the nurse would insist on her staying in bed, but that was too boring. She looked around for the nurse from her bed and when she didn't see her, she grabbed her book and quietly tip-toed out of the room. She was fine, why didn't the nurse get that? Once out, she closed the door quietly and started to walk away quickly, pre-paring to sprint if the nurse chased her....again. She continued to walk quickly down the halls and up the stairs until she got to the roof safely, then she let out a sigh of relief, she hated running anyway. She walked over to the side of the school and sat on it, feet dangeling over the edge. Normally she had terrible balance and would fall, but when she was alone and it was quiet, she could sit there forever and not even worry about falling, unless someone scared her, that wouldn't turn out good. She just smiled quietly and opened her book and began reading where she left off

The last class of the day ended and students started to head out for missions they had received earlier from the missions board. Dark, Markus, and Chase all stood there watching everyone leaved as they had to stay behind and watch wishing they could go...well...all of them except Chase he didnt really mind sleeping in their room instead of going out on missions.

message 4: by Kuro_tenshi459 (new)

Kuro_tenshi459 | 12 comments Kona continued to read her book. She was so focused on her book that when she heard the bell rang it kind of spooked her and she jumped a bit off the ground and landed on her back. She sighed and got up, she did that everyday, she got focused so hard and then the smallest noise would spook her. She grabbed the book that she had dropped and started walking to the door back into the school. She walked in the school and down a hallway. When she came to the first flight of stairs going down, she sat on the railing and started sliding down, this was something she always loved to do and unfortunatly, it got her hurt most of the time.

Dark, Markus, and Chase all started to walk down the hallway and decided to just go for a walk in town so they headed for the doors to exit the school.

message 6: by Kuro_tenshi459 (new)

Kuro_tenshi459 | 12 comments Kona continued to slide down rail after rail until she reached the end of the last one on the bottom floor and she jumped off it. She decided that she didn't want to go back to the infirmery yet, cause once she went, she would be there for the night, She decided to go get something to eat at a neaby cafe, she was Hungry! So she walked out of the school quietly, and walked down the long sidewalk

Dark, Markus, and Chase stopped in a cafe. Dark and Markus talked with each other and ate. Chase just sat there and ate nothing, saying nothing about what they were talking about. People stared at him because of the black bandages over his eyes that he always wore.

message 8: by Kuro_tenshi459 (new)

Kuro_tenshi459 | 12 comments She continued to walk to the cafe, getting lost in her thoughts. Once she got there, she sat at a table with 2 chairs, it was always hers and Alecs, her deceased partner, table, she missed him terribly, in the first 2 weeks was when the shock of him gone set in, now she was just recovering, but she would always sit at their table, order his favorite food for her and eat it. When the waitress came by, she ordered Green tea and a peice of chocolate cake, it was his favorite cake, even if hers was strawberry cake, she still ate it, it made her feel better.

((gtg for the night))

Chase glanced over even though you couldnt tell he was doing so because of the bandage.

Dark and Markus saw her walk in and noticed she was a solo Wielder. They took the chance to walk over and talk to her, "yo...you alone?" they asked lightly standing by her not sitting down noticing that some people looked sorry for her.

Chase stood up suddenly and walked out of the cafe, "...dont bother her...she lost her partner almost 2 weeks ago...i doubt she is looking for a new one" he said. The two looked shocked at his speech and then looked back at her.

message 10: by Kuro_tenshi459 (new)

Kuro_tenshi459 | 12 comments (okie doki good night ^_^)
She was about to dig into her cake when she noticed 2 guys that were weapons walk over to her and asked if she was alone, she looked up at them, her bangs in her eyes then looked down looking at the tea and the cake "Um yea, i'm alone" she said a little solomly, but then her attention turned to the man that told the 2 that her partner was gone, she just looked at him in shock, how could he know that? She just ignored the 2 sets of eyes that were on her, and stared at the man in shock

Dark and Markus looked at each other than her, "...i guess you dont want a partner now then huh?" they asked at the same time.

Chase just stood outside leaning against the wall getting weird looks because of the black bandages over his eyes.

message 12: by Kuro_tenshi459 (new)

Kuro_tenshi459 | 12 comments She snapped out of her shock when she heard the 2 men over her asked if she wanted a partner, she just looked up curiously, considering the fact, she was over the mourning period, but never really considered the fact of a new partner, she looked down at the cake and then thought some more, Alec wouldn't want her moping around too long would he? maybe a new partner is what she needed, she looked up at the 2 and shrugged "I don't really care honestly, you guys can be my partners if you want to" she said smiling up at the 2

message 13: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Eve walked up to the DWMA. She looked at it and smiled slightly. She and her sister had always dreamed of coming here to become wielders. Her mother and father, who were wielder and weapon, had given Eve and her sister some lessons when they were 14, but now Eve was here, and she was alone. She sighed.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

how can I jump in?]]

((not sure. You could be in a class or...something?))

Dark and Markus smiled, "well...you'd have to choose between us...we are both a double type weapon...so we cant share the same partner" Markus smiled.

Chase stopped leaning on the wall after hearing something then he took off as if he was headed out of town chasing after something.

message 16: by Kuro_tenshi459 (new)

Kuro_tenshi459 | 12 comments Kona looked up at the two and sighed, "Do I have to" she said, whining like a little kid, she was one of the most in-desive people ever "Can, you work it out yourselfs, i'm good with anything" she said, she had a very summisive personality and more go with the flow kind of girl

Dark and Markus shrugged, "i guess we could...i mean its not like it would kill us to choose. We just want to know your weapon type preference? Then maybe we can decide better. You can choose between twin guns, twin sword blades, and a scythe" they both smiled as Markus talked.

Chase stopped at the edge of town and sensed a strange prescence in the distance but it seemed to be passing right by them so he decided to ignore it.

message 18: by Kuro_tenshi459 (new)

Kuro_tenshi459 | 12 comments She looked down at her un-eaten cake, and then looked up, putting her finger to her chin "hmmm Well my last weapon was a sword, so I guess thats what i'm most comfortable with" She said quietly and looked up at the two a curious look on her face, She couldn't help to wandering which one was which

Markus smiled, "that would be me! Im the double sword" he smiled. "Chase is the double guns. And Dark here is the scythe" he said smiling.

message 20: by Kuro_tenshi459 (new)

Kuro_tenshi459 | 12 comments She smiled at markus and dark, brightly, "well It's very nice to meet you guys, would you like to sit down" She asked, realizing that they were still standing and it'd be awful rude of her not to offer

They glanced at each other than lightly took seats, "only if you dont mind...." they said.

Dark glanced at the door, "...sorry about Chases' rudeness before...he isnt really the best at emotions and so on yet" he said lightly.

message 22: by Kuro_tenshi459 (new)

Kuro_tenshi459 | 12 comments "Oh no,I don't mind, I like the company" she said smiling, she was so lonely the last few weeks, she loved any company, besides that of the nurse. She looked down at the un eaten cake and looked at the two, pushing the plate towards them, it was a very big slice of cake, like probably a fouth of the cake was on her plate "would you like some" she asked smiling, she would always remember her manners. She picked up her tea cup and took a sip as they apoligized for their brothers rudeness, She just shook her head and smiled, she actually didn't even noticed it "No, It's fine, I actually didn't even notice" she said smiling at the two

message 23: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Eve's red eyes filed with tears. She tuned and ran from the school. She knew she'd have to come back in the end, but she couldn't bare the sight that she had dream of for so along. As she ran throw the town she tripped and cut her knee. "Ack..." She muttered as she looked at the cut. People stared at her. "Is she...?" "Yeah, i think she is Their daughter..." She heard some men say. She stood up, her knee long white sun dress twirling around as she turned to give the men a tear filed glare. Then she continued running.

Dark and Markus smiled, "i see...thats good then" they smiled. "and dont mind if we do have a little" they said and each took a small piece of cake.

Chase smelled a light scent of blood and walked in the direction of the smell. He sensed eve coming towards himself so he stayed where he was hoping to find out what happened even though he wasnt sure what she would think since he had the strange black bandages over his eyes.

message 25: by Kuro_tenshi459 (new)

Kuro_tenshi459 | 12 comments She nodded at the both of them smiling and then realized me "It could be because I was locked in the infirmy for a while, but I don't remember seeing you guys around before, Did you just arive at the DWMA?" she asked curiously, sipping on her tea slowly, careful not to burn her tounge

message 26: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) When Eve passed Chase she slowed down and stopped. She wiped the tears off her face and sighed looking down at her knee.