Anime-Creation discussion

Death Note > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 97 comments Mod
Marco sighed heavily as he walked around town finding the different clues to the most recent "heart-attack" murder.

message 2: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Miyuki walked down a side street. She stared at the paper she had in her hand. "I'll pick that up tomorrow..." She muttered to herself.

Marco finished and sent his report via portable laptop back to L for him to figure the rest out. He was better with this kind of stuff then Marco was.

message 4: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Miyuki walked into a guy standing next to a bike. "Hey! Watch where your going!" He said grabbing Miyuki by the wrist. "Back off!" She said putting her hand into her bag.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 26 comments Yori sighed and went to the supermarket having to make dinner for herself

Marco came across the scene and did something he normally wouldnt. He walked up and twisted the guys wrist making him let go and slamming him onto the ground over his shoulder, "...its not polite to grab ladies wrists like that...exspecially when they dont want you to" he said looking down at the guy not making any further movements.

message 7: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Miyuki stepped back then ran in the other direction.

Marco turned around, "ah! Wait come back!" he said then chased off after her leaving the guy laying there confused. He caught up to her and grabbed her wrist, "hey wait miss...you alright?" he asked curiously catching his breathe from running fast.

message 9: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) "Didn't you just say that you shouldn't grab ladies wrist when they don't want you to?" Miyuki said. She gave him a hurt look as she tried to pull way.

Marco let her go, "yeah i know but...how else was i supposed to stop you and see if you were alright?" he asked.

message 11: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Riku turned way and ran off again. "Boys are so silly." She thought. She ran into an apartment building and stopped. She sighed.

((gtg))

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 26 comments Yori walked pass them and headed to the market

((a'ight))

Marco blinked lightly, "...strange girl...i guess she's alright then" he said and shrugged walking back to the crime scene wondering if he had missed anything.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 26 comments Liz saw that the crime scene and knew that the Wammy house will get angry at her so she stayed there to take notes and she took pictures with her phone

Marco saw her, "hey i think i know you" he said lightly. He had also gone to Wammy house at one point and time when he was about 13 and had become L's apprentice.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 26 comments She nodded her head in akknowledgement "yeah you're Marco L's apprentice" she took more pictures "this is no heart attack"

Marco nodded, "me and L figured that much out...we also know that it is someone who has accepted the name of Kira and that he is, in fact, in the part of tokyo" he said. "you probably saw the broadcast we did right?" he asked.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 26 comments "i didnt have to see it, the wammy house send me news every once in a while" she lifts her head up and pockets her phone

Marco nodded, "i guess your right then" he said. "so whats up...did the wammy house send ya here to investigate?" he asked curiously.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 26 comments "no" she grinned "i was going to the supermarket to buy stuff and i stumbled on the scene"

Marco nodded, "oh i see...hmmm so you thought you would just get some info for wammy just in case?" he deducted.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 26 comments "nope, i need something to keep my mind busy, its been boring after leaving Wammy house." she stretched

Marco sighed, "i see...well i sent all the data i gathered to L already...ah..i mean...ryouzaki...he doesnt like me saying im in legiance with him out loud like i normally do" he said lightly.

message 24: by ♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (last edited Feb 07, 2011 07:00PM) (new)

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 26 comments She nodds her head and looks at her watch "i sota have to go i have to go to the market for dinner" she starts to walk

Marco yawned, "yeah later then" he said and walked into the opposite direction heading back for headquarters to meet up with L.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 26 comments Yori bought bread abd miso soup to eat at her apartment

Marco got back and had a bit of dinner then went into his own room and layed on the bed staring at the ceiling, "...who is kira..." he wondered out loud and turned onto his side thinking and wondering.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 26 comments Yori sighed and layed down on the futons "what am i going to do"

Marco kept tossing and turning in his bed wanting to know who the heck Kira was.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 26 comments Yori slowly fell asleep

Marco thought so much he passed out and went to sleep.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 26 comments Yori covered herself and thought of her case

He slept soundly for the night.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 26 comments ((next day))

Yori woke up and decided to take on one of the cases

Ryouzaki ended up waking Marco up and made him get to work double time for sleeping in.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 26 comments Yori had to go to a part of tokyo to solve a kidnapping case

((gtg for the night))

Marco sighed as he looked at data and pieced things together reluctantly.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 26 comments Yori found the kid and kicked bad guys butt

message 39: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Miyuki walked up to the apartment she shared with her father. Her mother and father had broken up three years ago and now her mother, a fashion designer, was living in the USA. Her father was an out of work dunk and spinet most of the money that her mother sent over for Miyuki and alcohol and drugs.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 26 comments Yori was bored so she decided to treat herself to a crepe

Marco stopped on the Kira task and was assigned to a new one for the moment since some new kid name 'raito' translanted to mean 'light' walked into the door and started working with L. He just sighed and walked out of the office.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 26 comments Yori sighed and decided to go to the place where her first case started at the playground

message 43: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Miyuki looked in her bag for her keys but they weren't there. "Crap... I must have dropped them when i ran away from that guy." She thought. She knocked on the door, but her dad didn't seem to be home at the moment. Miyuki glared at the door then went back down to the lobby of the apartment building and walked outside to go and find her keys.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 26 comments Yori sat on the swings watching her memories flit around before her eyes

Marco went to town and then sat on a bench then he just stared at the sky with nothing better to do.

message 46: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Miyuki ran past Marco then stopped. "Wait-- Your that guy!" She said pointing at Marco.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 26 comments Yori rubbed her arm and stood up to go walk around town

Marco looked at her lightly, "oh...the girl who runs alot...yo" he said lightly a bored and expressionless look on his face.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 26 comments Yori walked passed them toward a crepe stand that was 7 feet away from them

message 50: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) "Er, hi..." Miyuki said. "Uh-- Oh yeah! I gotta go." She said turning away from him.

« previous 1