VAMPS-R-US discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
PURPOSE?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Tiffany (vampoholic) | 3255 comments Mod
This lair is for any news u may have heard on any new and upcoming books. Or spin-off's to series' that we know and love. Whatever u hear, we wanna know! Lol.

message 2: by Creature (new)

Creature | 124 comments Greetings from "Creature's Castle":
LAIR????????? What Lair. I thought all the vampires around here were upscale city types (you know, heaven forbid, OOPS!, let me rephrase that, hell will frost over before I dirty my fangs). If you're holdin' out somewhere in some dank, fetid, sepulchre that smells of death then...by all means I want in. I'll even bring my favorite earthen wrappings and, um, okay, my favorite stuffy.
Oh, and by the way; I hear a bit through the pingings of the batty neighbors occupying the "castle's Belfrey. And you didn't think I had any bats up there. HA! HA! HA!
We now return you to your regularly scheduled madness!!!
Pleasant Screams!!!
The "Creature"

message 3: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Lmfao!! Some of us our still quite old school, and like our bat caves just fine. The mansions and such r purely for show, I assure u. ;-)

message 4: by Creature (new)

Creature | 124 comments Hello:
It's good to be among the non-breathing again. I thought everyone was taking an extended dirt nap. There were few to no messages. I figured van Helsing and his bumbling sidekick were having stake-to-heart talks with everyone.
Pleasant Screams!!!
The "Creature"

message 5: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Well, yes, that is pretty much true. But rest assured I took care of the nasty Van Helsing, Creature, I ripped his bloody heart straight out of his chest, right after I forced him to eat his own entrails.

message 6: by Creature (new)

Lovely but...did you save any for me???
Pleasant Screams!!!
The "Creature"
P.S. "Veineecelo nintedre" (Blood is the life).
My vampiric language that my vamps use.
Have a Great Day!!!

message 7: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Very nice. And OF COURSE I DID!!!! I was dipping his eyeballs in chocolate for ur Valentines Day present silly.

message 8: by Creature (last edited Feb 10, 2011 12:33PM) (new)

"(*blushing*) I didn't know you cared. Only four days away. Neck Bite central must be notified!!"
"I'm on it!"
It's terrible when you talk to yourself (or is it). I used to do it but I got too many stupid answers.
Yours in Darkness!!
The "Creature"

message 9: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Tis the very reason I stopped asking myself questions as well. AND OF COURSE I CARE!!!!!!! We will have chocolate covered eyeballs and bloody bubbly!

message 10: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments mmmmm......gimme some of the bubbly! my system does NOT do chocolate so i will find another aphrodesiac (splet wrong i know) lmao

message 11: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

LMFAO!

message 12: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments k.....i need ideas for the hubby for valentines??? Any thoughts???

message 13: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (last edited Feb 13, 2011 12:10PM) (new)

U with whip cream and a cherry on top!

message 14: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments see and i cant do whip cream.....cant tell you why without using alot of sensors and bleeps....roflmao but i can tell you since that episode.....i will never have canned whip cream again! but for desert hes getting chocolate fondue and fresh fruit and my body is the plate.....yummy!

message 15: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN!!! =)

message 16: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments enjoy your valentines night..... :P

message 17: by Caelyn (new)

Caelyn O'connor | 2 comments I just read a new vampire book. It's called Origins and it was probably the best new vampire book I've read in a long time. I know it's on amazon, but i think it's only an eBook. I've looked for it in bookstores, but haven't found it. If anybody sees it could they let me know. The author's name is Sean Hayden. I think he has more coming out, because it says its book one of a series.

message 18: by Doe965 (new)

Doe965 | 218 comments Because of the size of the book it is only in ebook form there is no hard copy.

message 19: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments well with a reccomendation like that im going to have to check it out!

message 20: by Becky (new)

Becky (calicobooks) I second Caelyn! Origins is a *GREAT* read. I devoured it in two sittings and it would have been one, except that I was reading from the computer screen. :)

I highly recommend this one! :D

message 21: by Sean (new)

Sean Hayden (shaydenfl) | 19 comments Becky wrote: "I second Caelyn! Origins is a *GREAT* read. I devoured it in two sittings and it would have been one, except that I was reading from the computer screen. :)

I highly recommend this one! :D"

Hi all,
Somebody told me there was a post about Origins here. I'm glad you liked!

It just came out as an eBook this month. I'm afraid it will never be graced with a hard copy, but the paperback version should be available in 3 months or so. You won't find it sitting on the shelves of B&N, but you will be able to order it there and on amazon. It will however be available at a select few indi bookstores.

The sequel is already written and contracted and should be out in May. It's called Deceptions.

If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask.

message 22: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments i really cant wait to pick it up.....vacation coming so maybe ill get it for that and have a good read!

message 23: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Thanx for the info Sean! It is on my to-download list.

message 24: by Sean (new)

Sean Hayden (shaydenfl) | 19 comments I hope you like it! It's my first book and getting great reviews, so that makes me feel a little better. Still nervous as hell though when people read it. :D

message 25: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments well i bought it and taking it on holidays on Saturday....i will report back :)

message 26: by Sean (new)

Sean Hayden (shaydenfl) | 19 comments Thanks Rayna!

message 27: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Can I get a holiday?! Oh, the unjustice!!!!!

Blood, sex and gore right?

message 28: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments i have 2 coming up!!!! Skiing next week and then at the end of march Mexico baby....to get away from all this darn snow!

message 29: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

*giving Rayna silent treatment*

message 30: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments so be it....ROFLMAO *gives raspberry*

message 31: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

*singsong* I'm not listening...

message 32: by Sean (new)

Sean Hayden (shaydenfl) | 19 comments Snow? I know not of which you speak. (I live in FLORIDA)

message 33: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments trust me.....i wish i did too! im up in Canada eh and this is more snow than ive seen in about 10 years!!!! Need that HOT holiday to come sooner!!!

message 34: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Sean, I am sooooooooooooooooooo not speaking to u anymore. Detroit is a cold mess right about now.

message 35: by Sean (new)

Sean Hayden (shaydenfl) | 19 comments Detroit! LOL. Our radio stations suck down here, so I listen to mojo in the morning on my iPhone. If it's any consolation, I'm from Chicago, so I feel your pain.

message 36: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Nope, no cosolation, cause u got out, whereas I am still stuck here!!!!!!! Lmfao

message 37: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments i agree.....if i could id live somewhere hot!! the husband likes snow more than sun, so i think im stationed here! I give snaps to Sean....he was smart enough to get out!

message 38: by Sean (new)

Sean Hayden (shaydenfl) | 19 comments I wish i could take credit for my brilliance, unfortunately my father retired her when i was ten. He was the brilliant one.

message 39: by Doe965 (new)

Doe965 | 218 comments Ok *smiles* I won't say that California has wonderful weather right now. :) LMAO

message 40: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments Sean wrote: "Thanks Rayna!"

BTW...was very difficult to buy, well not unless your a nook reader but finally got it at All Romance Ebooks.

im looking forward to it!

message 41: by Sean (new)

Sean Hayden (shaydenfl) | 19 comments ugh. I shoulda posted links huh? LOL

It depends on your reader. It's on amazon for kindle:
http://www.amazon.com/Origins-A-Demon...

B&N for nook:
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Orig...

Omnilit/all romance in a bunch of formats:
http://www.omnilit.com/product-origin...

and smashwords in a whole bunch of other formats:
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/...

message 42: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments oh that will be much easier......lol

message 43: by Sean (new)

Sean Hayden (shaydenfl) | 19 comments LOL. That's the problem with eReaders. Fifty Friggin Formats. Arrrrrrrgh. At least i was helpful! :D

message 44: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments i run the Sony so kindle and nook are out! but i found it so thats all that matters and actually put aside the couple im reading and started it already! im impatient and cant wait till holidays! im thinking ill be done before i even go! lol

message 45: by Sean (new)

Sean Hayden (shaydenfl) | 19 comments LOL! I hope you enjoy it. :)
Have a good weekend!

message 46: by Caelyn (new)

Caelyn O'connor | 2 comments Um, HI!
Sorry to jump in, but I loved Origins. Do you have any other books out?

message 47: by Rayna (last edited Feb 25, 2011 12:39PM) (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments Sean wrote: "LOL! I hope you enjoy it. :)
Have a good weekend!"

Well i finished in one sitting BECAUSE I COULDNT PUT IT DOWN!!! i am now at work suffering from sleep deprivation! laugh

Good first book there Sean, ive actually submitted it for review from a website i review for and hopefully will get you some more exposure....ill let you know!

message 48: by Sean (new)

Sean Hayden (shaydenfl) | 19 comments WOW! Thanks Rayna! You too Caelyn. I appreciate the feedback and glad you liked it! As for other books out, I have a steampunk vampire short called lady dorn. The rest will be out soon.

message 49: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments Well its nice to see a different spin on vamp books. I'm waiting patiently for the next one. Let me know when the release date is, I'd like to see where you take the story!

message 50: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

That's right, beat me to the punch y don't ya? Now I have to pick out yet another book!

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.