Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Death Eaters > Narcissa

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (last edited Feb 07, 2011 03:35PM) (new)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments A self-centered woman. I hate her, she annoys me!

message 2: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
I LO-hate her. eh

message 3: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments I like her hair...

message 4: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
yea

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Cite179 ( Irene ) wrote: "I like her hair..."

Yeah, except it doesn't suit her for the role in the book. I think she was portrayed as much too calm in the movies and had little resemblence to her chaotic pshyco sister.

message 6: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 7: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
I can't believe Bellatrix is her sister

message 8: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Yeah, they are so different!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Wekk actually in the book they are't that different but in the movie they are self explanatory.

message 10: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

toats

message 11: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

dit

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments lawl:)

message 13: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

:L

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments kewl, :)

message 15: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (last edited Feb 17, 2011 07:28PM) (new)

(o o)
______

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I know that but why'd she put it there?

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments kewlio.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo .................................

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

message 22: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (last edited Feb 20, 2011 06:42PM) (new)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments believe me that was way longer than it looked.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Anyway, who thinks Narcissa can change?

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments You know we are the only 2 online from this group?

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I just realized that!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Same time as you.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Massachusetts, you?

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Kewl, My friend was born there.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments So .....

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Oh yeah!

message 33: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Erica wrote: "cause its kewl"

thank you

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments welcomes your

message 35: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

WELCOMES YOURS WAHT!?

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments no, no , no , no. I was just typing what Erica typed backwards.

message 37: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

LOL

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments racecar

message 39: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

okay cool

message 40: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

oh

message 41: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

my bad