Anime-Creation discussion

Fantasy > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 97 comments Mod
Skyler ran swiftly through the woods her wolf ears and tails out her light silver hair following behind her lightly through the shadows of the night in the forest. She stopped her red eyes staring at the moon with hints of lonliness mixed in with curiousity.

message 2: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 41 comments A girl sat in a tree watching this perculier creature. She looked down at a piece of paper Skyler it said. She jumped out of the tree and walked up to the creature, her red eyes were glowing and her hair was being whipped around which, combined with the way she held herself, gave her a look of evilness.

Skyler glanced at her and sat on the ground, "...what do you want?" she asked as nicely as she could manage.

message 4: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 41 comments "Just a small favor." the girl said in a British accent that was dripping with nauseating fake niceness.

Skyler stopped being nice, "dont act nice with me...what would this stupid favor be? And how does it benefit me?" she asked going into her human-like form.

message 6: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 41 comments "Get me the stone of life and you get to keep yours." she smiled.

Skyler pretended to think about it then suddenly she was a wolf again, "its not that easy to get...and your threats dont scare me...its long past my time to die..." she said simply and then she took off running through the woods dissapearing into the darkness her fur blending in perfectly with the dark woods.

message 8: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 41 comments The girl closed her eyes and bent the darkness. "Ill tell people about you. They'll find out."

Skyler stopped, "you think i care?" she said simply. "i havent done anything wrong for you to tell" she said lifting her muzzle up to point at the sky as though she was talking directly to her.

message 10: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 41 comments "People will treat you like an outcast, a freak, a demon."

Skyler went into her human-like form laughing a smirk on her face, "like im not already treated as an outcast by all the other demons and such? Im not even part human so i dont see why humans would accept me in the first place" she said. "i have nothing to worry about" she said.

message 12: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 41 comments The girl smirked. "I can bring them back."

Skyler got an angry look on her face, "nothing can bring them back...i wont be tricked by anyone again. Im the whole reason they died in the first place! For making a stupid deal like this" she said an angry glare on her face as she looked around for the source of the voice now.

message 14: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 41 comments "I can control death and with the stone of life I'll be even more powerful." the voice whispered on the wind.

((gtg for the night))

Skyler sighed, "...and that is why i wont get you the stone of life...then you would become an anti-demon...you would be to strong even for the strongest clan of demons to defeat" she said as she walked forward lightly.

message 16: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 41 comments "But you and your family, after I brought them back, would be untouched."

She sighed, "no matter what you say im gonna say no...im gonna leave fate as it is" she said simply and then jumped up the mountain blocked her mind to where she wouldnt have to talk to her anymore.

message 18: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 41 comments The girl shook her head. "That was a big mistake."

Skyler stared up at the sky laying on her back her eyes emotionless as she focused on the stars.