Be a geek and read discussion

What book would you want to turn into a movie?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (racheyanne77) | 121 comments Mod
I would love to see deep and dark and dangerous be a movie and all of the books by mary downing hahn that i have read because i have read them all and they are the perfect length for a movie too!

message 2: by Reagen (new)

Reagen | 74 comments I think teh hunger games should be made into a book! Or maybe it is.....oh well! :)

Desiree *Primrose* | 17 comments Rachel wrote: "I would love to see deep and dark and dangerous be a movie and all of the books by mary downing hahn that i have read because i have read them all and they are the perfect length for a movie too!"

Deep and Dark and Dangerous that's the book about doll and the girl who drowned in the lake, right? I think I read it. That would be a creepy movie...

message 4: by Reagen (new)

Reagen | 74 comments I know right! That book is amazing! I love it!! :)

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Primrose wrote: "Rachel wrote: "I would love to see deep and dark and dangerous be a movie and all of the books by mary downing hahn that i have read because i have read them all and they are the perfect length for..."

I know and i loved it! i would want to see how the actors and actresses would look and if they ever did i would hope they wouldnt ruin it!

message 6: by Reagen (new)

Reagen | 74 comments Ikr girl

message 7: by Rachel (new)

r u on?

message 8: by Reagen (new)

Reagen | 74 comments My iPod I'll get on the computer