The Lorien Legacies discussion

General > Introductions

Comments Showing 1-50 of 116 (116 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello everyone! I thought that it would be a good idea to introduce yourselves here. So, just put what books you like to read, and what brought you to the lorien legacies group.

message 2: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Aguilera (kimberly20) | 8 comments hi jenna my name is kimberly, um i looked for this group or one like it after reading i am number four and noticed yours is the only one so i joined.its nice to see that someone liked the book enough to create a group.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

i know right. i looked for a group for this so that i could join, but none popped up, so i just made one.

message 4: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Aguilera (kimberly20) | 8 comments thats pretty cool im glad you did.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, now i just gotta get people to join :)

message 6: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Aguilera (kimberly20) | 8 comments lol ill try the little friends i have but i don't think they have read the book

message 7: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Krakover (rockets2writing) | 3 comments Hi im Jamie. i absolutely loved this book, a friend recommended i read it and its one of the few books ive fallen in love with almost instantly in a long time. Cant wait for the movie (although i know they have changed quite a bit) and the sequel.

I also enjoy reading a lot of ya scifi/fantasy some of my favorites are Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flame, Harry Potter, Ender's Game, Twilight, Mortak Instruments, and the Infernal Devices to name a few.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

hey jamie, im glad that you joined the lorien legacies!! !

message 9: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Aguilera (kimberly20) | 8 comments glad you joined jamie. i havn't read any of those series myself except the twilight saga but i also like sifi fantasy books

message 10: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (Fishgivesmepolarbear) Hi! I'm Elizabeth. I loved the book and just recently saw the movie. It was like changing. I cant wait for the power of six to come out.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I can't wait either!! ! I hope that it is going to be completely epic

message 12: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (Fishgivesmepolarbear) I just hope #6 doesn't hog the book

message 13: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Aguilera (kimberly20) | 8 comments isn't it suppose to be in seven's point of view?

message 14: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (Fishgivesmepolarbear) no #6

message 15: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (Fishgivesmepolarbear) whoops thats what i ment

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey my name's Becca. I just joined.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

hey becca! glad you joined the group

message 18: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (Fishgivesmepolarbear) hey becca whats up

message 19: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Aguilera (kimberly20) | 8 comments hi becca.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Jenna, Elizabeth, and Kimberly.

message 21: by HC (new)

HC | 23 comments hi im Haelee :)

Sara (♥ hearts Alec Lightwood♥) | 16 comments hi! im Sara :)

message 23: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (Fishgivesmepolarbear) hey guys im elizabeth! you can tell because that what it says right above this message.

message 24: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (Fishgivesmepolarbear) i hope you guys enjoy the group

message 25: by HC (new)

HC | 23 comments Thanks :D

message 26: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (Fishgivesmepolarbear) i was so happy today because my Spanish teacher asked to borrow my book after i was done

Sara (♥ hearts Alec Lightwood♥) | 16 comments haha some of my classmate were fight over the copy a friend of mine has haha mine is safe at home :)

message 28: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (Fishgivesmepolarbear) haha good keep it locked up

message 30: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (Fishgivesmepolarbear) lol

message 31: by Kari Jennifer (new)

Kari Jennifer (karijennifer) Hi, my name is Kari and some of my favorite books are: The Hunger Games Series, The Twilight Saga, The Host, Jodi Picoult books, etc. I joined this Lorien Legacies because this books is amazing! I love it! In no time, it'll be the next "Hunger Games" series.

-kari

message 32: by HC (new)

HC | 23 comments hi! XD

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi i'm asmaa as you can see, and i have a lot of favorite books which keep changing so im not going to list them

message 34: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (Fishgivesmepolarbear) hey welcome asmaa

message 35: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (Fishgivesmepolarbear) and kari

Sara (♥ hearts Alec Lightwood♥) | 16 comments hey asmaa and kari!! :)

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey!

message 38: by Emily (new)

Emily 💋 (milylou) | 13 comments My name is Emilia but people call me Emily. I love the books Firelight, Vanish, by Jordan Sophie. Beastly By Flinn Alex, The Fountainhead By Rand Ayn, Vampire Zero, 99 Coffins by Wellington David and I Am Number Four, The power Of Six By Lore, Pittacus.

My favorite books are I Am Number Four and The Power Of Six FOR SURE.

I came upon the Lore Pittacus book when I wanted to see the movie I am Number Four. So I read the book first, then I had to wait until The Power of Six published. Since then I was hooked. I looked for a group in "goodreads" because I so badly wanted to talk about I am number for and the power of six, but I did not have anyone to talk tooooo. I was getting excited and the only one I could speak to about the books is my sister but she's working all the time. She's not a Lore fans so it was like talking to STONE. She just listen and had nothing to say.

Man, it seems that I'm the only one here writing these huge paragraphs, Oh well...

message 39: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Hi I'm Nicole :D

message 40: by HC (new)

HC | 23 comments hi!

message 41: by Emily (new)

Emily 💋 (milylou) | 13 comments I fallen in-love with Alex Pettyfer: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=41...

message 42: by Emily (new)

Emily 💋 (milylou) | 13 comments HELLO: @HAELEE AND @NICOLE. DO YOU THINK THAT ALEX IS HOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT

message 43: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Yup I do. :D

message 44: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (Fishgivesmepolarbear) Emily wrote: "I fallen in-love with Alex Pettyfer: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=41..."
my reaction: "Oh jeez" (continues to stare at pic)
mom: honey what r u doing???????????

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

i don't.

message 46: by Emily (new)

Emily 💋 (milylou) | 13 comments HA!!!!

message 47: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Every time I try to imagine John/Four it was Alex Pettyfer who comes in my mind ;D

message 48: by HC (new)

HC | 23 comments Emily wrote: "HELLO: @HAELEE AND @NICOLE. DO YOU THINK THAT ALEX IS HOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT"

not really... hes ok

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Emily wrote: "HA!!!!"

?

message 50: by Gleb (last edited Feb 10, 2012 12:52PM) (new)

Gleb (glebs) | 3 comments I just heard it was very nice, it seemed good too, so when I saw it in the library, I took it out imediantely. I was very pleased to have picked it out, it was amazing.

« previous 1 3