Warrior Cats discussion

Kittypets > RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 141 (141 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((RP))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Sparta sat on his twoleg's fence and looked at the woods.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Callie pawed at the door leading outside meowing till the twoleg let her out. She padded to the fence keeping her inside and she leapt on top of it cleaning herself.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Sparta twiched his ear and looked over to see Callie grooming herself, "Hello!" he got up and walked over to her.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Callie turned her head to look at Sparta. "Hello"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"What's your name?" he sat down next to her and smiled.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Callie, who are you?" she returned the smile.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sparta, so what are you doing today?"

message 9: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) Aphrodite squeezed underneeth the fence into Sparta's yard "Hi Hi" She meowed

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

He turned his head to see her in his yard. He jumped down, "Hello!" he purred.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 102 comments Baska padded out his door and hopped up onto the fence.

message 12: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) Aphrodite Purred, "I cought a mouse in the forest" She purred Boastfully

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Really? What about the wild cats that are in their?"

message 14: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) She giggled then shrugged "I guess they were out hunting"

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 102 comments Baska heard voices but didnt go towards them. He went away from them.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"But wouldn't they see you?"

message 17: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) ((wait is it leafbare?))

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 102 comments He scented the air like he had seen the forest cats do and perked his ears.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((idk))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Callie jumped off of the fence and padded off into the forest following any interesting scents.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

She sniffed the air catching the smell of mice, she dropped down crawling toward the mouse, when she was close enough Callie sprang at the mouse feelong its body underneath her paws, she ate the mouse feeling content with herself. She sat in the woods listening and watching.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 102 comments Baska listned to the sounds quietly hoping he wouldnt be disturbed by the wild cats.

message 23: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) "Well" Aphrodite said, "It is leafbare, and i am white, and my scent is unusually faint, so i am at a low risk of getting cought"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded, "What are your plans for today?"

message 25: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) Aphrodite thought for a second, "if your free, we could go to our speacle hide out" She purred as she batted her eyes

((Secret Hideout= Under Aphrodte's Porch))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure!" he purred back.

message 27: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) Aphrodite Hopped off the fence and squeez back into her yard

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

He followed her happily.

message 29: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) Aphrodite moved the3 pile of leves that aloud acces to uderneath the porch

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cozy," he laughed as he went in.

message 31: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) Aphrodite went to the corner and unburied her mouse "We better eat it now before it goes bad" she purred

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 102 comments Baska lept onto a mouse and killed it. He didnt understand why kitty pets found it so hard. He didnt.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright," he sat next to her and took a bite.

message 34: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) "Isnt it much beter than that slop we usualy eat?" Aphrodite said through a mouthfull of mouse

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure is." he gulped down anothe bite of mouse.

message 36: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) Aphrodite perked her eas "Shhh, stay down low"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

He stayed as still as possible.

message 38: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) "shh follow me" Aprodite carfully moved away leav in the corner to reaveal a hole, "Ive been working on this forever" she whispered, "its like a huge maze so stick by me and dont get lost"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Got it," his wiskers touched her flank.

message 40: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) Aphrodite lowered hersef in "Go lef, right, strait, left, strait right. Got it?"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Callie heard something walking through the forest Callie jumped ino a bush staring between the bushs, she saw two cats walking in front of her they smelt like wild cats, Callie couldn't let them see her when they stopped to sniff at something Callie bolted out of the bush running out of the woods, and on top of her fence.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yup,"

message 43: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) "Good"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Callie sat on her fence looking out into the forest she saw the wild cats faces looking out at her through the bushes, Callie puffed herself up and hissed at them, they turned around and left.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

He purred and followed more closly.

message 46: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) Aphrodite came out into a clearing with flowers everywhere

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Where are we?" he looked around.

message 48: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) "A medow" Aphrodite said bluntly as she rolled in the snow

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's beutiful!" he mewed and then jumped in a snow bank.

message 50: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) Aphrodites pink rinstone coller shimmered in the light

« previous 1 3