Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Questions > Can't find a general 'this record needs correcting' bit!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah Jane (new)

Sarah Jane (sarah-janek) | 7 comments I've had a good look everywhere but can't find the right place to go, so thoguth I'd just start a new topic and hope someone replies, and/or sorts it. There a record that's incorrect and needs fixing.

ISBN 1841194034. The Cover image is correct as are the description and the edition details, but the title should be Mary Magdalene: Christianity's Hidden Goddess. It is linked with other pbk records which have the correct title, but this one doesn't. I mistakenly created a new record because the first record had the wrong title.

There doesn't seem to be a 'Queries' section so am just having to guess where it goes. It would be useful to have a 'is this record correct' button on each page, which would flag up a potential issue meaning the librarians would only have to amend those records. It would also save newbies like me having to waste your time commenting in the wrong place, because we don't know where the right place to comment is.

message 2: by Abcdarian (last edited Feb 05, 2011 03:37PM) (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments Fixed. And this place is as right as any to comment. :-)

message 3: by Cait (new)

Cait (tigercait) | 5005 comments There doesn't seem to be a 'Queries' section so am just having to guess where it goes. It would be useful to have a 'is this record correct' button on each page, which would flag up a potential issue meaning the librarians would only have to amend those records.

We've asked for something like this, actually, and it's somewhere on the to-do list. :)