Anime-Creation discussion

Roleplays > Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (Dark_Wolf-XxKaixX) | 97 comments Mod
You choose the roleplays and i add them. They can be made up roleplays or an anime you would like to RP i can add any of them.

♥♥stunna hello kitty♥♥ | 9 comments Ok that is so cool and can I choose a role play?

message 3: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 41 comments Avatar.

message 5: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 41 comments Yay!

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 26 comments i liked pretear

Psychotic_Dog_Demon | 20 comments Something fantasy like

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 26 comments It is fantasy like its sorta based off of Snow white but like way betters

♥♥stunna hello kitty♥♥ | 9 comments Me to but I'll pick another one because it's ok. :)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Bleach
naruto
one piece
death note
g gundam
Negima! Magister Negi Magi
kekkaishi

and thats just to name a few that I though people might want to do. sorry if I named to many.

message 12: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 41 comments Soul Eater!

♥♥stunna hello kitty♥♥ | 9 comments You guys can pick anyone right?

Psychotic_Dog_Demon | 20 comments NARUTO!!!!!!! i don't care if it sounds childish, that's a good show no matter what.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Naruto rocks my socks. lol. it's a great show.

message 16: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Fantasy and Vampire, maybe.

haha alright guys let me make a list of these and ill have them posted up momentarily -smiles-

message 18: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 41 comments Vampire Knight

ooooh good one XD love V.K

message 20: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 41 comments Same! I sadly only read the first book and watched the first episode :(

awww man you should finish it its pretty awesome

Psychotic_Dog_Demon | 20 comments Hetalia!!!

epic idea XD

♥♥stunna hello kitty♥♥ | 9 comments Wow Naruto who like still watches that....lol.

message 25: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) I watch it.

i still do. Its actually gotten better since its earlier series episodes. Shippuden is more worth watching than the first season of naruto.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I have lost where they are, but if I had xd I would watch it again. I am a narutard. >.<

message 28: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 41 comments I don't like naruto. I'm a fruits basket fan! Momijiness!

♥♥stunna hello kitty♥♥ | 9 comments Me either I hate naruto!!!It is the dummest and I mean the dummest show in my world!!!!!!!!1

Psychotic_Dog_Demon | 20 comments Hey! Be nice, there are some Naruto fanatics out there that take offense to a comment like that.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I take great offense to that. I am a great naruto fan, it is one of the greatest shows, only a dumb person would think it dumb.

♥♥stunna hello kitty♥♥ | 9 comments I am nice so dont get smart with me before i get with the joning

♥♥stunna hello kitty♥♥ | 9 comments And first of all just because I said i dont like it that doesnt mean im dumb so shutup

message 34: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 41 comments I just don't care for it. Give me fruits basket, soul eater and V.K. And I will be happy.

Hey guys no arguing and fighting please. People have different opinions and we just need to respect them no matter what they are or ill have to remove you from the group. We all are friends here and we need to play nice please. -smiles-

message 36: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Maybe D.Gray Man, Children Of The Sea, Ouran High School Host Club and Shugo Chara.

alright thanks for the ideas -smiles-