Jonathan Maberry discussion

Joe Ledger > Patent Zero

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Micheal (new)

Micheal Shea | 106 comments Mod
Here is a place to discuss Patient Zero.

message 2: by Micheal (new)

Here is a link to Countdown, the prequel to Patient Zero. http://jonathanmaberry.com/wp-content...

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda M. Lyons (amandamlyons) I've just gotten started at about 130 pages but I know I like Ledger :)

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 30 comments I love Ledger. I guess I like characters that actually earn the right to be sarcastic by knowing what they're doing.

message 5: by Micheal (new)

I like Ledger also, but I also kind of feel bad for him. What happened to him is kind or hinted on in Ghost Road Blues, and it's hard to believe that anyone could live through it.

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda M. Lyons (amandamlyons) Michealbank wrote: "I like Ledger also, but I also kind of feel bad for him. What happened to him is kind or hinted on in Ghost Road Blues, and it's hard to believe that anyone could live through it."

I was not aware of that.

message 7: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan (jonathan_maberry) | 44 comments Like a lot of writers I draw on personal experience. Sometimes that experiences isn't pleasant.

message 8: by Scott (new)

Scott | 4 comments I'm about a 1/3 of the way in and I don't want to put it down.

message 9: by Micheal (new)

Scott wrote: "I'm about a 1/3 of the way in and I don't want to put it down."

Never put it down, never!

message 10: by Scott (new)

Scott | 4 comments Great book. There was action all the way through. I can't wait to read the next one.

message 11: by Char (new)

Char Is there going to be a next one?

message 12: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 30 comments The newest is Assassin's Code, out Apr 10th.