Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Questions > Help?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I need a little help. I read the rules and all, but I am still a little confused about how we fix things on Goodreads. Can someone give me a little help to start me in the group?

message 2: by Deborah (new)

Deborah | 392 comments Leia23 wrote: "I need a little help. I read the rules and all, but I am still a little confused about how we fix things on Goodreads. Can someone give me a little help to start me in the group?"

I can try, but you might have to ask more specific questions.

Find a book you want to fix, on the book page look for a link that says, "edit details", click on that link to get the edit book page. I suggest clicking on the "librarian change log" link first to see what has been changed previously. Then go back to the edit page and you can see the fields that can be changed. Click save when you are finished.

Don't hesitate to ask more questions.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

So you can look at book summaries and fix them and read for spelling errors? That seems easy.

message 4: by Deborah (new)

Deborah | 392 comments Leia23 wrote: "So you can look at book summaries and fix them and read for spelling errors? That seems easy."

Yes. It is easy. I like being able to just fix things, now I keep wanting to fix stuff in my library's online catalog.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Well thank you.

message 6: by Deborah (new)

Deborah | 392 comments Leia23 wrote: "Well thank you."

You're welcome.