The Mortal Instruments Series LOVERS! :P discussion

12 views
How often have you read MI? Did you feed off the book?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tina ♥ Bookaholic (martinabookaholic) Hey guys,

don't know how to start this topic, but I'll try it :)
First I want to say, that I've finished the MI-serie last sunday and now this week I've already started to read "the hunger games #1" and "the forgotten garten, by kate morton" - BUT I'm still so into the story of Jace and Clary and I really not so interested in the other two books at the moment.

I have the feeling, always when I really like a book (like twilight or now the MI) I almost feed off the book and I read so fast (also I'm from Austria and not native english), that I don't get every detail exactly and I miss some sarcasm or joke... cause I read so fast - does anyone of you know what I mean??

and also now I really would like to read the whole series again, right after the first time - but isn't that a little nuts or kind of addicting..??

what do you say?


Six-Fingered Nigel | 159 comments I've read the series quite a few times, and I'm always dipping into the books on random occasions because they make me laugh so much! And sometimes you just need a bit of Jace sarcasm to lighten up the day. :D


message 3: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) I know what you mean. Thats exactly what happened to me after I read Twilight. It took me a few months to get myself to read another book (sad, isn't it? lol).
I dont remember when I 1st read TMI...I think it was like last year...but right now I am currently re-reading them :) I am almost halfway through with CoA. So I say go ahead and re-read the series. You can never get too much of Jace ;) hehe


message 4: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 494 comments Mod
Martina wrote: "Hey guys,

don't know how to start this topic, but I'll try it :)
First I want to say, that I've finished the MI-serie last sunday and now this week I've already started to read "the hunger game..."


ive read the hunger games too ithey are good :) but sad :/


message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

My third time reading the series.....


message 6: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (catfanatic) I often re-read a book right after I've finished it because I can't really believe the book is over and it helps me see everything again, make sure I got all the details I missed (I read fast too) xD


message 7: by Liliana (last edited Feb 17, 2011 05:05PM) (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) Naomi wrote: "I often re-read a book right after I've finished it because I can't really believe the book is over and it helps me see everything again, make sure I got all the details I missed (I read fast too) xD"

Me too!! And then I'm like "I dont remember that from last time. Was that there this whole time?" lol
I think I just get really anxious to find out whats going to happen next, so I tend to read quickly :P


Six-Fingered Nigel | 159 comments LilianaCullenTheShadowhunter wrote: "Naomi wrote: "I often re-read a book right after I've finished it because I can't really believe the book is over and it helps me see everything again, make sure I got all the details I missed (I r..."


Yea totally, I like reread them a thousand times, and still I find bits I missed! lol!
Yea when I'm reading them for the first time, I read really quickly too. :D


back to top