Q&A with Kailin Gow discussion

Introduction

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kailin (new)

Kailin (kailingow) | 20 comments Mod
Thanks very much for joining my group. I will be back on February 10 to start the discussion. In the meantime, please feel free to introduce yourself.

message 2: by S.M. (new)

S.M. I'm Shannon. Pulse resonated with me and loved the quad relationship (J,K,S,O) instead of the same old storylines we have seen lately. Very excited that the 4th installment will be here before too much longer.

message 3: by Kailin (new)

Hi Shannon! Welcome to this Q & A session. I'm so glad you enjoy the quad relationship. Somehow it works for this story. Yes - Blue Blood will be out earlier than March. In 5 days in fact!

message 4: by Kailin (last edited Feb 10, 2011 03:10PM) (new)

Hi Everyone,

I noticed almost everyone here is a Goodread friend. Yay! Love it when friends can get together LOL.

Just so you know, there is another group started by Kristi Stern and Heather Rosdale that talks about all the books.

This one is primarily to discuss in more detail about the newest PULSE book, Blue Blood, and also about PULSE itself.

Shannon had some really good insight and questions. Do anyone have any questions on PULSE? If so...please post here, and I'll try to answer them when I return tonight.

Chat with you soon!

message 5: by Jodie (new)

Jodie (uniquelymoibooks) My name is Jodie. I am a blogger/reviewer and a huge fan of Kailin's! No questions for now. Just excited to read Blue Bloods!

message 6: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 6 comments Hi I'm Lauren. I don't know Mrs. Gow personally, but I'm a huge fan. I'm a college student and an English major. I find her inspirational. I love the Frost Series, Wicked Woods and Pulse. I tell my friends about her books all the time. I love the characters.

message 7: by Daizc (new)

Daizc | 1 comments Hi Ms. Gow,

I'm a huge fan of yours. I'm in college with Lauren. We're using your books to study young adult fiction in school. Your style is so unique and different from other young adult books. Thank you for writing books your way. I love the Pulse series, but Lauren got me on the Frost series. I can't wait to read Blue Blood. So excited for the early release. Thank you Thank you!

message 8: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 6 comments Mrs. Gow,

I'm so proud you're an alum of the UC Schools. I'm the moderator of the UC Students and Alum for Kailin Gow Group. Mrs. Gow, I hope you can visit and join.

message 9: by Kailin (new)

Jodie wrote: "My name is Jodie. I am a blogger/reviewer and a huge fan of Kailin's! No questions for now. Just excited to read Blue Bloods!"

Welcome Jodie!

Good to see you here :D

message 10: by Kailin (new)

Lauren wrote: "Hi I'm Lauren. I don't know Mrs. Gow personally, but I'm a huge fan. I'm a college student and an English major. I find her inspirational. I love the Frost Series, Wicked Woods and Pulse. I tell m..."

Hi Lauren,

Good to have you here and enjoy college. It's a great time for you to explore what you want to do. I'm glad you enjoy Frost, Wicked Woods, and PULSE. Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm about these books.

You're the moderator for the UC Students and Alum for Kailin Gow Group? I didn't know you can have one for alums and students. That is awesome! I would love to visit and join this group, for obvious reasons ha!

message 11: by Kailin (new)

Daizc wrote: "Hi Ms. Gow,

I'm a huge fan of yours. I'm in college with Lauren. We're using your books to study young adult fiction in school. Your style is so unique and different from other young adult books. ..."

Daizc,

Thank you for telling me you're reading my books in college. That is so thrilling to hear!

message 12: by Heather (new)

Heather Hey Kailin-

Boy, I'd love to be part of this group, but I haven't read any of the Pulse books and I don't want to ruin the stories for me so I won't be following along.

Heather

message 13: by Kailin (new)

Heather wrote: "Hey Kailin-

Boy, I'd love to be part of this group, but I haven't read any of the Pulse books and I don't want to ruin the stories for me so I won't be following along.

Heather"

Welcome Heather!

That's fine if you haven't read PULSE yet. Thanks for joining! When you do read PULSE, some of these reveals will hopefully provide some more insight into the characters and mythology surrounding the vampires and their world in PULSE.

Talk to you soon!
Kailin

message 14: by Jen (new)

Jen  (JenLouise) | 2 comments First of all, I have to say 'bravo' to Kailin for Blue Blood. I can only hope we get an early release on the final book (wink, wink).

I'm Jen, and my bestie Sandy has been bugging me for awhile to join Good Reads because we are avid readers and we are always looking for a new good book (we absolutely LOVE a good series). It was after reading the Pulse series I decided I would love to stay up-to-date with current books, authors, reviews and meet other readers who can share recommendations. So here I am! Cheers!

message 15: by Kailin (new)

Welcome Jen!

What an honor that you joined Goodreads after reading the Pulse series. Thank you! To tell you the truth, I'm not on Goodreads very often, and I only joined because a few fans of mine asked me. So, I've been on for half a year now. Glad you enjoyed Pulse enough to find me here!