Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: A Roleplay discussion

The Quadwizard Tournament > The Goblet of Fire

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє єvαηs | 830 comments Mod
WELCOME, TO THE FIRST ANNUAL QUADWIZRD TOURNAMENT! THIS EVENT IS IN AN INSPIRATION OF THE TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT, WHICH IS AN OLD TRADITION THAT EVERY FOUR YEARS THREE SCHOOLS OF MAGIC COME TOGETHER TO COMPETE IN THREE DIFFERENT AND VERY DANGEROUS EVENTS. IN OUR CASE, 4 PEOPLE OF EACH HOUSE WILL BE CHOSEN TO COMPETE IN FOUR DANGEROUS EVENTS, AS WELL. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING, PLEASE WRITE YOUR NAME AND HOUSE ON A SMALL SLIP OF PARCHMENT AND PUT IT IN THE FLAME OF THE GOBLET! THE CHAMPIONS WILL BE ANNOUNCED WHEN IT IS PRESUMED ALL WHO WANT TO BE IN IT, HAVE ENTERED THEMSELVES. THANK YOU, EVERYONE!

message 2: by Talia, sǝʎ (last edited Feb 03, 2011 06:26PM) (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
Talia scribbles her name as legibly as she possibly can on a slip of parchment, and drops it into the goblet.

Talia Carlson, of the house of Slytherin

message 3: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (last edited Feb 03, 2011 06:27PM) (new)

Blaire listened to these words and her ears perked up a bit. She thought maybe she had a pretty good chance... She scribbled her name and house on her slip of parchment and waited for someone else to go first. As prideful and courageous as she was, she wasn't sure who she was going up against...

As she listened to these words, a pained and worried expression creeped upon her face. No way ANYONE would actually WANT to compete in that, right? She thought. She waited patiently to see what idiots would put their name in the Goblet.

message 4: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

Blaire saw Talia. "Hey. You going for it, too?" She said as she dropped her parchment in the abnormally colored flame.

Danae's jaw almost dropped when she saw Lauren enter. "Lauren! Are you sure about this? This is LIFE THREATENING, you know!"

message 5: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

"I agree with Kayla! It won't be heroic," she said in the same tone Danny had, "If you end up getting your self severely injured or even KILLED."

message 6: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
• dαnαε • wrote: "Blaire saw Talia. "Hey. You going for it, too?" She said as she dropped her parchment in the abnormally colored flame.

Danae's jaw almost dropped when she saw Lauren enter. "Lauren! Are you sure..."

Talia grinned, "Well, it's reckless, stupid, and probably not the wisest decision. Sounds just like something I might do, so I did."

message 7: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

Blaire:
She laughed. "Yeah. I can see you joining justfor those reasons."

Danae:
"You're not The Boy Who Lived or The Chosen One. You aren't invincable, or even that physically strong. How could YOU possibly NOT die in this kind of tournament?"

message 8: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

Danae just stared blankly at him. "I'm sorry, what was your score on that Charms test?"

message 9: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (last edited Feb 03, 2011 06:48PM) (new)

"Yeah," she said bluntly. But after that she felt really bad for saying all of it...

message 10: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

Danae nodded slowly. "Yeah..." ...Well this was awkward.

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 03, 2011 08:41PM) (new)

Rachel ecstatically made her way over to the Goblet then proceeded to remove a piece of parchment from her pocket. She then threw it into into the blue ball of flame which seemingly swallowed up the parchment that read "Rachel of Slytherin."

message 12: by Laura (new)

Laura Laura adopted a rat that had scampered out of a niche by the Goblet and decided that watching odd events was better than participating in them.

message 13: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) Irene just stood and watched people throw their name in Goblet of Fire. She didn't decide to participate.

message 14: by ●Aaron● (new)

●Aaron● (aaronvail) | 128 comments Aaron wrote his name on a piece of parchment and threw it in the goblet

message 15: by Helena (new)

Helena (wwwgoodreadscomhelenasavolaine1) | 386 comments Helena wrote her name on a small slip of parchment and dropped in in. The slip said:

Helena Catrifik, House of Hufflepuff

message 16: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

((Helena House of Hufflepuff! Alliteration! :]))

message 17: by Helena (new)

Helena (wwwgoodreadscomhelenasavolaine1) | 386 comments ((Thanks danae.))

message 18: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) ((Is there an age limit?))

message 19: by Helena (new)

Helena (wwwgoodreadscomhelenasavolaine1) | 386 comments (( I don't know. Wait, were you asking danae?))

message 20: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) ((Yes.))

message 21: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

((Nahhh. There should be, but what's the fun in that?))

message 22: by Helena (new)

Helena (wwwgoodreadscomhelenasavolaine1) | 386 comments (( The boring kinz of fun is what it is...))

message 23: by Mandy (last edited Feb 04, 2011 03:02PM) (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) • dαnαε • wrote: "((Nahhh. There should be, but what's the fun in that?))"

((True dat! =D))

message 24: by Helena (new)

Helena (wwwgoodreadscomhelenasavolaine1) | 386 comments (( I meant kind, not kinz))

message 25: by Mandy (last edited Feb 04, 2011 07:04PM) (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Mandy looked at the parchment she held in her hand. Her name was scrawled on it. To join or not to join...that is the question. After another moment, she dropped it into the goblet. She breathed a sigh of relief, yet she wasn't sure why.

Mandy - Gryffindor

message 26: by Hunter (new)

Hunter Law | 22 comments Hunter-Gryffindor

message 27: by Helena (new)

Helena (wwwgoodreadscomhelenasavolaine1) | 386 comments Helena saw Kayla as she stood in front of the goblet. "Hmm...." she thought. "Maybe I'll go talk to her. Or, Go to class before the bell rings...... yea I'll go to class..... with her!" And with that, she ran to Kayla and asked her to go to class with her.

message 28: by Helena (new)

Helena (wwwgoodreadscomhelenasavolaine1) | 386 comments "Yay! Thanks for walking with me. You know, people usually don't walk with me because they say I talk to much and don't let them speak because I am known to speak in run on sentences and then they say I am annoying and I really don't care what others call me because they call me run on girl and all that so yea...." and then she decidedto shut up.

message 29: by Helena (new)

Helena (wwwgoodreadscomhelenasavolaine1) | 386 comments "Wow. First Time I've heard that being said to ME rather than me saying it to someone else about a totally different topic......" Helena said

message 30: by Helena (new)

Helena (wwwgoodreadscomhelenasavolaine1) | 386 comments "Thanks Kayla!"

message 31: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 205 comments Jessica-Gryffindor

message 32: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

Okey dokey :)

message 33: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) ((*Coughs* Mandy should be on the Participant list....))

message 34: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

((Yes! She should! :D))

message 35: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) ((Thanks!))

message 36: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
Heh I'm in. >:D