VAMPS-R-US discussion

SICK!! please help me!!!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tate (new)

Tate Jackson (tatejackson) | 15 comments This is a Paranormal Romance vampire book and it's a great book!

I found out today that I have cervical cancer. My insurance wil pay for all but 2600.00. I have to pay the rest of it in advance before they'll start the treatment. I have severe rhumitoid arthritis and live on disability. The only way I have to make the money i need for treatment is to sell the book i authored, the Undead Heart, for sell on amazon in hard cover and Kindle and barnes and noble for nook. My royalties are only 4.83 per bokk sold so I would need to sell 534 book to get the money I need and I don;t have long to do it. The Kindle and nook prices are 6.99 and the amazon hard copy is 18.86. I have a 15 year old son and I don't want to die. You can find the book detal and how to read a kindle book at http://www.thebloodthirstseries.weebl....

The Undead Heart is weitten by Tate Jackson

MY BEST FRIEND SAID NOBODY IS GOING TO HELP ME THIS WAY BUT i HOPE I PROVE HER WRONG!

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ALL THOSE THAT FIND IT IN THEIR HEART TO HELP A STRANGER!

message 2: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments ill buy it Tate but the link doesnt get me to where i need to go!

you should brodacst email to all the members because alot of them dont check new feeds these days

frm your MOD Rayna

message 3: by Tate (new)

Tate Jackson (tatejackson) | 15 comments JUST GO TO AMAZON.COM AND LOOK UP THE UNDEAD HEART, IT WILL PULL UP THE HARD COPY AND THE KINDLE EDITION.HOW DO I BROADCAST AN EMAIL TO ALL MEMBERS?

message 4: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments on the vamps r us main site go to members, scroll to bottom and it will say send meesage to all members...if you cant do it let me know, maybe a MOD has to and i would be happy to do that for you!

message 5: by Tate (new)

Tate Jackson (tatejackson) | 15 comments I dont see it anywhere.

message 6: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments k...ill do it, give me a bit

Charlotte (Buried in Books) I bought a copy for my Kindle yesterday after reading your post. Good luck Tate, thinking about you.

message 8: by Tate (new)

Tate Jackson (tatejackson) | 15 comments Thanks Babe Every bit help!!!

message 9: by jD (new)

jD (jd_4everbooked) | 33 comments Tate I already purchased and read it some time ago so I offer my prayers to you now. Please let us know how you are doing to whatever degree you feel comfortable. Medicine has come a long way. You can survive this!

message 10: by Rayna (last edited Feb 05, 2011 05:57PM) (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments Tate,

I got emails from Susan, Doe965 and i have purchased and we all wish you the best....my heart goes out to you and your family.

message 11: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Tiffany (vampoholic) | 3255 comments Mod
I just got the Sony eReader, is it on there too? If not I'll just buy the hard copy.

message 12: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments i got it off amazon and its compatible with my sony 650

message 13: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Tiffany (vampoholic) | 3255 comments Mod
Sweetness. =)