The Lorien Legacies discussion

I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1)
This topic is about I Am Number Four
Book Discussions > I Am Number Four

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

dude, i personally thought the book was AMAZING! aliens are awesome, and the book just captivated me from the beginning. awesome book, and cannot wait until the sequel!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm reading the book right now. It's awesome so far. :D

Lindsay (Fishgivesmepolarbear) I am almost done reading the book but so far...

ITS AWESOME.
My friend made me quit reading at one point but oh well.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha! Why did they make you quit reading?
One of my friends quit reading the book halfway through because they said that it was absolutely boring.

Lindsay (Fishgivesmepolarbear) i was reading another book and she made me read the other book b4 this one but i told her bullpoop

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

hah.

i've read all three and loved all of them!

Christine (ChristineHolden) | 2 comments I've read every book in this series and the short stories in four days. I love it! Now all I can do is sit and wait impatiently for the fourth book!

brennabee (brennafrawley) i cant wait for the 4th book. i didnt love the ending of the 3 one though i felt like it didnt tie up any loose ends. i loved the 2 one and the 1 though i cant wait for the 4 there are going to be 6 books i heard

Porter (wildcat14) | 2 comments thats great. im still waiting to read the third book my library hasnt got the book yet. i totally agree with what Brenna said about books 1 and 2.

Ariadne (aeb24034) I've read the first two books, but personally loved the second better. I saw the movie before I actually started reading the series which I'm not afraid to admit prompted me to. I've had the third book for the past 3 months (I think; can't remember when I bought it), but haven't picked it up to start reading it until this week because I have been reading another series at the moment and have been swamped with school. But so far it is great!!!

message 11: by Nico (new) - rated it 2 stars

Nico (nascole) Ariadne wrote: "I've read the first two books, but personally loved the second better. I saw the movie before I actually started reading the series which I'm not afraid to admit prompted me to. I've had the third ..."

I saw the movie first as well I don't even know there was a book until a few months ago and now it's one if my favorite series! Also, have you read the "I am number four files" books? There pretty short but really good!

Ariadne (aeb24034) Nicole~ No I haven't. I really haven't had much time. The only reason I started the third book now is because there isn't that much left in the semester and I'm certain I can finish it in the next two weeks. I would like to read those as well.

message 13: by Nico (new) - rated it 2 stars

Nico (nascole) Awesome.
:)

Jorge Garcia | 3 comments Is it just me that found the third book a little bit odd?
Some things started not to make some sense. Some details ignored and rushed over with. I dont know but the second book was just amazing.
And about the deal with Sarah and Six I just wish Four would stay with Sarah and Sam with Six. Four is starting to piss me off. Could he stop to think just for a moment before making any decision?.. gosh

Ariadne (aeb24034) Jorge wrote: "Is it just me that found the third book a little bit odd?
Some things started not to make some sense. Some details ignored and rushed over with. I dont know but the second book was just amazing.
..."

I agree. That's one of the things I didn't like about four. He always rushed to do things.

Ian Leary | 4 comments The book was AMAZING. Read through it in about 5 hours. I think that Four's relationship with Sarah is a little wack though. She is my true love? Come on Four. He's fifteen, he doesn't know what love is. However, it's still a great book. I wish they'd go a little more in-depth with Sam and Henri.