'Awesomisterness' Rolplay! And More!!! discussion

Princess and Pea rp > The Princess and The Pea (please join!)

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (thewitch-feathers) | 89 comments ((Hello! I would like to start a roleplay based on the princess and the pea. It would be so great if people would join!))

message 2: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) ((Oky tell us what characters we can be))

message 3: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (thewitch-feathers) | 89 comments ((look in the new topic))

message 4: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (thewitch-feathers) | 89 comments "Sit up, dumpling." The queen said to her only son. He looked up at her and mumbled back. The queen sighed heavily. She was so proud of her little boy. He was growing up so fast! In fact, he was turning 21 in a few months! (okay, so maybe he's not a little boy anymore.) They were eating dinner in the banquet hall, and servants were bringing potatos around to the people. The queen scoweled at the servant next to her and said, "Can't you move any faster?" she then looked back at her son, and thought, if only they could all be as fast as my son on a horse....

message 5: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (thewitch-feathers) | 89 comments ((hey, Catriona, since your character isn't in the plot yet, you can do the back story of your character))

message 6: by SAM (new)

SAM (ilovemydogs578) | 244 comments ((Hey Nicole! I'll join!))

message 7: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 309 comments ((i love this story!! its one of my all time favs when i was little!!!))

message 8: by Nicole (last edited Aug 10, 2008 01:12PM) (new)

Nicole (thewitch-feathers) | 89 comments ((you two can totally join! Just post who you want to be in the character page!))

message 9: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) ((Okay! I'll make CAtriona older if he's turning 21))

message 10: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 309 comments ((hmm... i can play the prince...))

message 11: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) ((Maaay-be..))

Catriona had been living in the mountainous area with her Family the Devers. When she decided she would go somewhere far. She walked and walked for months untill finding a village.She stopped in the village.

((It's the village your queen and king rule))

message 12: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (thewitch-feathers) | 89 comments ((Kiara, yes you can play the prince. just make sure he back talks to his mother!))
The Queen and her son were riding in the carridge the next day, and she was busy trying to find out if he would need the ball and banquet or not.
"So, my dear, who was it that you went walking in the forest with last night?" She then remembered that it had been a hunt and hastily said, "well, it doesn't matter. If you cant find anyone satisfactory for the crown in a week, we will hold a joyous ball and banquet inviting all the maidens in the land."

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((Do you mind if I'm the pea? I just wanted to add a humorus twist, so if you don't like it, I can just delete it.))

message 14: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (thewitch-feathers) | 89 comments ((He he! yes, I'm sure that will be very humorous!))

message 16: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (thewitch-feathers) | 89 comments ((kiara? You there?))

message 17: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (thewitch-feathers) | 89 comments ((still waiting on Kiara......))

message 18: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) (oh))

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((I don't think she's here...))

message 20: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) ((probably not...))

message 21: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (thewitch-feathers) | 89 comments ((Yeah, I guess then since she's not often here, I'll play the prince until she is.))

message 22: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (thewitch-feathers) | 89 comments The prince was in his room, studying, when his mother burst rudely in.
"Dumpling, guess what?"
"What?" he said in a bored voice.
"Your time limit is up! We will have a ball!!" she said happily. The prince groaned inwardly, and supposed getting married would suffice for getting away from his mother.
"Wonderful." he said. He sat up, and said,
"I must be going." and went out of the room, leaving his papers strewn about. He was going to go riding. His mother always had locked him in his room, saying that riding and jousting was so uncivil, but he managed to do it just the same. He hopped on his horse, lightning, and galloped away.

message 23: by s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» (last edited Aug 27, 2008 06:23AM) (new)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Night rolled around in the glass case, she was glad pea's didn't have to breathe, otherwise, she assumed it be stuffy in here. At least her mother had found her before someone ate her. Her pea was blacker than all the rest. She wasn't sure what had happened. One moment she had been a human, a princess, and then the next she was a pea. Of course, that had all been three years ago. They were still trying to find how to break the spell, or whatever it was.

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 01, 2008 07:55AM) (new)

Jessica grabbed the letter from the mail man. "A ball, a ball!" Jessica smiled
"What, what ball? What are you talking about?" Julia tried to take the note out of her hand.
"A ball will be given to find out who is to marry the prince of course! And it can't be you-" Jessica turned to her sister."Your much to stupid, of course, it will be me!" The sisters raced upstairs to pick their dresses so they can be cleaned.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((Can't really do much.))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((no, u can't))

message 27: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (thewitch-feathers) | 89 comments The prince was hiding from his mother. She was so bossy. The maid and her were trying to get him to find clothes for the ball. Ick! Here comes the stupid lady now.

Eric (the prince) was hiding in a hay stack in the royal stable. His mother walked right by.
"Oh, dash it all, where is that boy? He won't find a partner if he's not looking his best!" Seeing that she was gone, Eric jumped up and startled the nosey maid.
"And what are you doing, staring like that. Go on, shoo!" he said to her. He wasn't trying to be rude...well, yes he was. That maid had gotten him in trouble millions of times when he was young.

message 28: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) ((How should I bring in the princess On the pea?))

message 29: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (thewitch-feathers) | 89 comments ((hm. well, you can have her be lost in the forest, of heckled in his country, or lost in the palace, or his mother talking to her obsessively. ))

message 30: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) ((Hm..Lost in the forest?))

message 31: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (thewitch-feathers) | 89 comments ((sure. Anything.))

message 32: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) ((Ok!))

Catriona(( The princess)) was walking in the forest near the prince's castle.She was lost.

message 33: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (thewitch-feathers) | 89 comments ((ok...add on to that.))

message 34: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) ((?What mean?I'm not good at understanding,))

message 35: by Nicole (last edited Sep 01, 2008 02:23PM) (new)

Nicole (thewitch-feathers) | 89 comments ((write some more))
Marri was walking to the palace. She was wearing her best outfit and had her luggage. The palace was hosting all of the guests from afar for the week. Marri was from greater-killiona. In Bathide. She walked to the gates.

"Who goes there?" a guard said.
"Marri Oculti, princess of Bathide's Greater Killiona. I have admittance to the ball." she said in her primmist voice. The guard opened the gates.

message 36: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) CAtriona sighed,she was tired of being lost.she didn't know what to do.She thought she saw something through the trees though.She looked carefully,and saw a castle!It was the castle she heard about.Prince Eric's!

message 37: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) ((Oh ok!))

She tried to get her way through the trees but it would take forever,the way she was going.

message 38: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) ((gtg))

message 39: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (thewitch-feathers) | 89 comments ((bye!!))

message 40: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (thewitch-feathers) | 89 comments ((anybody there?))

message 41: by s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» (last edited Sep 03, 2008 11:05PM) (new)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((Yes, but can do nothing. :( ))

message 42: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (thewitch-feathers) | 89 comments ((you can do anything you want!))

message 43: by Soumya (new)

Soumya ((Hi, what are we supposed to do here?))

message 44: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (thewitch-feathers) | 89 comments ((rp the princess and the pea.))

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((Technically, Night can't really do anything because she's a/the pea.))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol))

message 47: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) ((Aw,just missed Les...))

message 48: by Silver (new)

Silver ((And everyone went *poof*))