Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3) Forever discussion

CAN'T WAIT!!!

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh. I want it to be July SO badly right now.

Sigh.

Candy I can't wait for this one either. I love Maggie!

message 3: by Shadowstar (new) - added it

Shadowstar Me too

Beth I am counting down the days. This book is gonna be amazing!

Kenzie i totally cant wait!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I SO TOTALLY CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS!! ! I know that it is going to be completely epic, and that I will more than likely cry because it is the last book in the series. I love Sam Roth so much, and I hope that he and Grace get their happily ever after.

Marissa Lambert Jenna! wrote: "I SO TOTALLY CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS!! ! I know that it is going to be completely epic, and that I will more than likely cry because it is the last book in the series. I love Sam Roth so much, and I h..."

I agree!! I'm gonna be soooo sad after I'm finished reading it. But who knows, maybe she'll change her mind and make another one :D

Olivia i love shiver series with burning passion and hope grace and sam have a really happy ending

"I WISH I HAD MY OWN YELLOW EYED SAM ROTH THEN LIFE WOULD BE PERFECT! I GUESS FOR NOW I JUST HAVE TO KEEP WISHING!" MAGGIE STIEFVATER IS COMING TO SOUTH LONDON ON JULY 17 GOING TO MEET HER AND GETT MY BOOK SIGNED!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Olivia wrote: "i love shiver series with burning passion and hope grace and sam have a really happy ending

"I WISH I HAD MY OWN YELLOW EYED SAM ROTH THEN LIFE WOULD BE PERFECT! I GUESS FOR NOW I JUST HAVE TO KE..."

Dude, I wish that I had my own Sam Roth too!! !

Jessica Howie I cannot wait to read it!!

Madison It is absolutely amazing!

Jessica Howie I just went to get it no offence Sam and Grace but I'm more exited to read about Cole and Isabel

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I just finished this book and loved it!

message 14: by M. (new) - rated it 2 stars

M. Jessica wrote: "I just went to get it no offence Sam and Grace but I'm more exited to read about Cole and Isabel"

I 2nd that. Cole and Isabel were an amazing couple and totally outshone Grace & Sam. I wish Maggie had realized that and given us more Cole & Isabel time. Or maybe she could write a spin-off about them. I don't think their story is over yet.

Jessica Howie Iv'e just started reading forever and there is more isabel and Cole so far.

message 16: by M. (new) - rated it 2 stars

M. Jessica wrote: "Iv'e just started reading forever and there is more isabel and Cole so far."

There is more Sam/Grace than Isabel/Cole as you progress in the story.