BoOkWoRmS!!!! discussion

Love triangles

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

Raghad (voldys_nose) | 1425 comments Mod
its really common in books to have love triangles and so im always disappointed when the second one gets hurt so bad! people always chose the second person! its like they dont care about the second one! im the only one who always thinks tht being with the second person is better but i would like to have ur opinions please... and the reason for me choosing the second person is tht if u were really in love with the first person u wouldnt have fallen for the second one...

message 2: by Angela (new)

Angela I agree with you. It's always sad when they choose one over the other. And sometimes I don't agree with who they've chosen. But sometimes I do. I hate love triangles....

message 3: by Mary frances (new)

Mary frances (red_mary) | 340 comments its really hard for some one in one as well

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) though i think that love triangles make books more interesing, and ur right RAghad about how like well obvisouly u wouldnt fall 4 the second person if u loved the first!!

message 5: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

Raghad (voldys_nose) | 1425 comments Mod
yeah rose i think they make the book ALOT more interesting but i dunno the people are weird instead of picking the second one they pick the first one, and so im always disappointed and sometimes i stop reading cause of tht

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) ya then its like well why did u even go 4 a second one if u still rlly love the first!

message 7: by Jade, The Vampire Lover (new)

Jade Alexia | 2660 comments Mod
Love triangles are confusing and they can hurt other ppl or so I think so.

message 8: by Mahrukh (new)

Mahrukh (matronmahrukh) love triangles have a way of messing with people's mind and feelings... i feel broken and heart wretched sometimes... :'(

message 9: by Ds (new)

Ds (durre) | 2 comments I think love triangles makes books more fun but it hurts to i feel bad for both of the persons
cause when anyone saw his /her love loving another one he/she would be hurt
even in the end when somesne choose the second on on first it makes me sad
and i agree that if you love one from your heart thwn how you can fell in love with the other