The Mortal Instruments Series LOVERS! :P discussion

COUNT DOWN TO CITY OF FALLEN ANGELS!!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 242 (242 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 494 comments Mod
ARE you all excited for COFA to come out? i know i am!!!! :D cant wait! when is the release date for all of you? coz i know its different for different countries?
:)

message 2: by Daylighter (new)

Daylighter (pantea13) 64 days, April 5th in north america!

message 3: by Ace (new)

woo! thats awesome!! :) im not fully sure when it comes out in nz but most likely in april also :P

message 4: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) I is excited!! lol
about 2 months to go...

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (date-1-not-drive-1) | 48 comments I am screaming my lungs out until I get it. I got it pre ordered online at BarnesandNoble.com I will get it on the day that it comes out!!! I am so excited!

message 6: by Allison (new)

Allison  (gatormommy) | 6 comments I need to pre-order too!! Can't wait...I read the others so fast, I think I am going to take my time on this one. HAHA

message 7: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) lol
I'll just go to Hastings and buy it :P Its on my way home from school, so yeah :)

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (date-1-not-drive-1) | 48 comments HAHA! That's what I did! It went by so fast!

message 9: by Amelle (new)

Amelle Kyre (the_shadowhunter) | 504 comments Im going to get it at Sam's Club!!!!!!! books are always cheaper there

message 10: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) Lucky! We dont have one :(
But instead of Hastings I think I'll go to Target instead. It might be cheaper there.

message 11: by Amelle (new)

Amelle Kyre (the_shadowhunter) | 504 comments yeah hardcover books are like $11.32 instead of 15 something

message 12: by Liliana (last edited Jan 31, 2011 05:01PM) (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) Really?! I bought The Lost Hero (hardcover) not too long ago from Target and it was like $17 =/

message 13: by Amelle (new)

Amelle Kyre (the_shadowhunter) | 504 comments yeah i bought it at Sams the day it came out for $11.32

message 14: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (date-1-not-drive-1) | 48 comments Awesome. I got it on sale. For 11 bucks including shipping for a paperback. I know REAL cheap!

message 15: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) Wow! We need to get a Sams over here! lol

message 16: by Amelle (new)

Amelle Kyre (the_shadowhunter) | 504 comments Kelsie the Writer's Owl (Sarah) wrote: "Awesome. I got it on sale. For 11 bucks including shipping for a paperback. I know REAL cheap!"

Paperback! mine is Hardcover! i didnt even know the Lost Hero was already in Paperback!

message 17: by Amelle (new)

Amelle Kyre (the_shadowhunter) | 504 comments LilianaCullenTheShadowhunter wrote: "Wow! We need to get a Sams over here! lol"

YES thats y i love sams the books!

message 18: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) WHAT! There was paperback? Are you sure?
God, we need cheaper book stores here -_- lol

message 19: by Amelle (new)

Amelle Kyre (the_shadowhunter) | 504 comments Sams isnt a book store
books at actuall book stores are more expensive

message 20: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) Either way, a place where they sell cheaper books would be great. However, I sometimes check out the book from the library before I decide to buy it. I like to know if it will be worth the money.

message 21: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (date-1-not-drive-1) | 48 comments Ya it wasn't really paperback or hard cover. sort of a mix. It is soft but if you got hit with it it would hurt. It's a weird thing.

message 22: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) Hmmm. That is weird

message 23: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (date-1-not-drive-1) | 48 comments I know. It hurts to get hit with it but is a little flimsy. I don't know how to describe it.

message 24: by Ace (new)

LilianaCullenTheShadowhunter wrote: "lol
I'll just go to Hastings and buy it :P Its on my way home from school, so yeah :)"

NEW ZEALANDER?!
WOO! buddy!!! haha same here (:

message 25: by Ace (new)

the hard cover books i buy are lke $30 !!!!! its such a rip off but if they are good like MI its worth it! ... but still!!! :O

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Daylighter wrote: "64 days, April 5th in north america!"

YES!!!!!!!!!! Right before my birthday too........... hmmmmmmmmmmmm. ;D

message 27: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (date-1-not-drive-1) | 48 comments WOW!! So will you be getting it for your birthday then?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Hopefully!!

message 29: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (date-1-not-drive-1) | 48 comments COOL :)

message 30: by Daylighter (new)

Daylighter (pantea13) 40 days!!

message 31: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (date-1-not-drive-1) | 48 comments EEEKKK!!!! I am so excited!!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Ahhh! *begins hyperventillating*

message 33: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Does anyone know, if you pre-order..does it arrive on the release date usually?

message 34: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (date-1-not-drive-1) | 48 comments I do! and all I know or the last thing that I got from Barnes and Noble (cause I ordered it online) Is that I would get it when the book came out. But I'm pretty sure that it comes when the book is released. Does this even make any sense?

message 35: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Haha I'm not sure! but thank you. Okay so I called Barnes and Noble..they say it's such an important book, they aren't even allowed to open the boxes in the stock room till April 5. I'm going on vacation the next day, so I'll just go into the store to get it..

message 36: by Katherine (new)

Katherine and by the way, if you get it from Barnes and Noble, it includes the letter from Jace to Clary :) plus some of them are signed.

message 37: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (date-1-not-drive-1) | 48 comments AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! That's so exciting! I didn't know that!

message 38: by Ryleigh (new)

Ryleigh | 84 comments Hi I'M Ryleigh I LOVE THE SERIES !I am also a Jace lover !

message 39: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) Who doesnt love Jace ;) hehe

message 40: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Kind of impossible not to ;)

message 41: by Ryleigh (new)

Ryleigh | 84 comments Ha I know !

message 42: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (date-1-not-drive-1) | 48 comments YA!!! Another Wayland lover!!!

message 43: by Ryleigh (new)

Ryleigh | 84 comments That's Right !

message 44: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) Whoooo!!! lol

I have this uncertaintiy...I have no idea what last name to call Jace by!!! There are like 4 different ones you could use!

message 45: by Daylighter (new)

Daylighter (pantea13) i like Wayland, mainly cause that's how Jace was introduced in the first book, but most people use Lightwood which is correct considering that the Lightwoods are his adoptive family

message 46: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) I like Lightwood also. I really like what Clary told Jace at the end of CoG...its so very true! Wayland is alright too 'cause i guess thats what he knew himself by his whole life.

message 47: by Katherine (new)

Katherine I like Lightwood because it just seems right, and honestly after everything, Wayland just doesn't make sense anymore.
But what last name do you think Clary goes by now?

message 48: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) I think Clary should just stick with Fray. But truthfully, I have no idea. I mean, she can change it to her mother maiden name, her real one I should say, or to Valentines last name (but I doubt she'd want to hange it to that)

message 49: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Yeah..I mean, Jocelyn and Luke are getting married, so is Jocelyn going to switch to Luke's last name..? and then where does that leave Clary? Cause Fray was made up in the first place. I can't wait to find out..

message 50: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) Hmmm...that makes you think...
OMG I know!!! its just a month away and we can have more of Jace!! Oh the excitement!! lol

« previous 1 3 4 5

The Mortal Instruments Series LOVERS! :P

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Lost Hero (other topics)