Asian Drama's and Actors discussion

Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 152 (152 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Tell me who you are and one thing you like and maybe one drama you like if you know one.

I'm Katelin or kate, or hyde ^^ I Love japan or anything in Asia, one of the Drama's i like Is "Mary Stayed out all night"

message 2: by Silence (new)

Silence (SilentBlackRose) | 5 comments Hey there! I don't think I need to tell you who I am or what I like XD though I dot really know angrily about anything like this. I only joined cause you wanted me to XD how are you Katie?

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) I'm good you's? :3 hehe

message 4: by Silence (new)

Silence (SilentBlackRose) | 5 comments Tired. But! I'm going to a concert Tuesday! Yay XD had competition yesterday. Oh, and Megan quit Winter Guard. She was very upset about that :( she quit about two weeks ago.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Awwwh D: and you going to a concert! lucky what concert are you going to?

message 6: by Silence (new)

Silence (SilentBlackRose) | 5 comments I'm goingto see Avenged Sevenfold, and hopefully Hollywood Undead will be par of opening performance :-D

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) LUCKY! D: i've never been to a concert TT^TT

message 8: by Silence (new)

Silence (SilentBlackRose) | 5 comments This is the first one for me. I've never been to a concert, but will be.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Lucky lucky lucky mousey xD <--Random

message 10: by Silence (new)

Silence (SilentBlackRose) | 5 comments Lolz.

message 11: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (exo12ever) | 82 comments Mod
In the description you spelled "Taiwanese" wrong ^^

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) oh yea lo i'll change that, that was back when i didn't have my laptop and didn't have spell check o.o....lmao x'D

message 13: by Lisa (new)

OK thanks :) Ahh, lucky you get a laptop! My dad won't let me get one, even if I pay for it with my own money, and when I asked why he said cuz my older brother didn't ask for a laptop and I was like that's because he didn't want one!!!! So I'm mad :( But I will get one soon no matter what!!!!!!!

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) thats a bit mean but hope you are able to get one soon ^^ i'm doing something weird o.o...i'm on mom's computer (her's ant a laptop but i really like how this type of computer feel, like them better then laptop's idk why)and mine at the same time...mom's asleep x'3 and i was trying to burn baby and I onto a disk, since my laptop doesn't have a thing you can put disks into, i have o one of those small laptop's not the normal ones lol x'D but i'm working on the group on both O.O...oh crap forgot about the movie...oh well i'll watch it later x'D

message 15: by Lisa (new)

Haha, I always get nervous when I'm on the computer when my parents are asleep, I'm afraid of getting caught... And I'm so low tech, I don't even know how to burn a disk *sigh* You don't have to work so hard :) looks like you have a lot to do, the group doesn't have to be finished all in one night :)

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) ^^ heehee i get like this sometimes so don't worry ^^ and bout the disk thing...idk how to ether x'D mom's bf was helping me with that but he had to go home and it's not on the disk yet DDD: i could call him and ask him how to do it...but i too lazy x'D it can wait till tomorrow x'DD

message 17: by Lisa (new)

Haha, I'd ask my brother but I want to avoid the questions 1) Why do I want to burn a disk 2) What am I burning. And I doubt he'd help me. And he thinks I'm to "crazy" about K-pop, but I'm not nearly obsessed as other people ^^

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) oh i see lol x'3 i could tell you how to do it once i find out if you'd like Lisa-chan :'3

message 19: by Lisa (new)

haha, maybe :) I'm not sure, we've gotten viruses a lot and I don't want to be the cause of getting of another virus, and I don't want to take any chances

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) oh i see virus's suck O.O ^^ lol

message 21: by Lisa (new)

I know. They're evil...

Grr, dramacrazy.net made my computer start lagging so I had to exited it out, I'll check it out more tomoro definatly though ^^ *.*

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) lol i know if your computer is sorta already slow then sometimes dramacrazy will make you lag. thats why when i put links up for this group i get them from youtube, if dramacrazy keeps doing that to you i can find another site for you if you'd like ^^

message 23: by Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (last edited Mar 06, 2011 09:33PM) (new)

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) *Slurps on meh coffee* -^-

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) I just got done watching Happy Life :] i think it was a very good movie ^^ one thing i think it means is that your never to old to start a band(Or never to old to do what you want to do) something like that x'D but it was awesome! x'D lmao i'll get it up soon :]

message 25: by Lisa (new)

Could you please find All My Love??? I tried searching for it on dramacrazy.net but uh they didn't have it :( and I tried looking for it on youtube, but I couldn't find it :(

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) yea i'll look now ^^

message 27: by Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (last edited Mar 07, 2011 10:03AM) (new)

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) um lol x'D All My Love is on dramacrazy lmao here's a link Lisa-chan
http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-dram...

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrKkGe...

:DDD -dances- >.>/)) <.< >.> <.< >.>

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH1r5B...

O////////////////////.//////////////////////////////////O

idk why but this makes me blush

O/////////////.////////////////O

message 32: by Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (last edited Mar 07, 2011 11:03AM) (new)

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz5Bv3...

awwwwh his puppy's are all sooooooo Kawaiii >///o///<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLObna...

omg lol Belle was running away from Gackt and that hair gackt O.o lol x'D i miss belle D: but belle's in a better place now....

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) oh now i know why belle ran its cause gackt was holding a gundam action figure and for some reason belle runs away from those lol so cute but poor belle

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) back to watching You're beautiful, looooovvve it, :] i'll get it up soon x'D lol its funny and so cute <33333

message 35: by Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (last edited Mar 07, 2011 12:18PM) (new)

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) omg lol Go Ha nim (I think that was it) tazzed herself with the tazzer (Idk how to spell it) by mistake and fell on Jang Geun Suk's character (His character was asleep aww) and now it looks like there sleeping together O.o sooo kawaii though, i wonder what he's going to think when he wakes up with go ha nim on him o.O

message 36: by Lisa (new)

Katelin wrote: "um lol x'D All My Love is on dramacrazy lmao here's a link Lisa-chan
http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-dram..."

Oh. I thought All My Love wasn't working :( I'll check it out. But I'm watching Dream High now, well I just woke up, but I'm going to watch it :)

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) lol x'D ok and it doesn't work??? :O

message 38: by Lisa (new)

No, just yesterday I thought didn't work, but it does :)

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) OH ok ^^ good :] hehee

message 40: by Lisa (new)

Aigoo~ my computer is so slow!! But, I like Dream High, some parts are a little confusing... but it doesn't really matter I still love it :)

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) ^^ just tell me if you get tired of dramacrazy , if it gets to slow for you, and i'll look for another site

message 42: by Lisa (new)

OK thanks, it's ok now, but it will probably be slow later :( oh well.... what's up?

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) nothing much watching you're beautiful <3333 its getting really good :D love it ^^ hmmm messing around on here too x'D

you?

message 44: by Lisa (new)

Watching Dream High and messing around here too. I'm sad I'm already on episode 9, I can't wait till another episode airs!!!

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) i'm on episode 6 owo how short is dream high's episodes x'D????
your beautiful i think is 40 mins or maybe even a hour long

message 46: by Lisa (new)

WHOA~~~~!!! The Dream High episodes are normally 15 or 17 minutes

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Very short O.O usually drama's i watch are 40 or an hour long :] gets more story line, i though maybe all drama's were that long or at least 30 mins :] then i guess i should watch dream high soon x'3 if it's shorter then the other o.o th others i'm planing on watching are as long as this one

message 48: by Lisa (new)

Dream High is the first drama I've ever really watched, so I'm not really sure if it's long or not haha, but from what you said it seems like a short drama. But it's a new drama, maybe that's why??

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) maybe ^^ heehee was it on the list of currently airing?

message 50: by Lisa (new)

um, I don't think so... I didn't check

« previous 1 3 4