The Lost Hero discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 176 (176 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

Adrianna (jumpingfilly) | 1183 comments Mod
All Things Horses! is the class, if you just need a horse, lesson, or something else, this is the barn.

message 2: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

Rose walked into the barn and heard small hooves banging against a door. She walked down the isle to greet a pure white pony. "I'm glad you're here Mel. You're my only friend" Rose had grown up on a farm, and her dad decided she was ready for a horse. Her mother had given her Star Melody as her 6th birthday present. She had been allowed to bring her pony to camp with her. In the mortal world no one else could see, but here, she found out that Star was actually a pegasus. Her pony had pure white wings that matched her body folded over her back. Rose had always known her horse was special, but maybe not magical.

message 3: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

Sasha and Dylan walked into the stables both laughing. "So who do you want me to meet?" Dylan's voice asked teasingly
"Beauty. Wait here." Sasha walked through the isles until she came to a stall opened the door and led out a beautiful mare. Her coat was charcoal black and she had wings folded gently over her back.
"Do you want to go for a ride? There's less annoying people when you're flying."
"Sure, but... I've never ridden a horse before. let alone a pegasus."
"Well, there's a first time to everything, isn't there?"

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Dylan smiled, "There sure is." He helped Sasha up then hoisted himself up behind her. Soon they were up in the air above the camp. "This is amazing. How long can Beauty go?" dylan said in awe.

message 5: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

"Farthest I've ever gone on her is here to Miami. She's incredible. And really sweet. Normally we won't go for longer than 3 hours, she can do 2hours easy."

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah "Sweet." Dylan said. "Just like you."

message 7: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

"Thanks." He was sitting behind her on Beauty, so he couldn't see her smile widen.

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Dylan was quiet for a moment. then spoke." I know e just met and all, but I really like you."

message 9: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

"I feel the same way. It's almost like... we already knew each other. I know it sound crazy but..."

message 10: by Hannah (new)

Hannah "I know. I had the same feeling. Are you cold Sasha?"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

(I think we may need a topic for in the sky.)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Holli and Evelyn walk up to stable.

message 13: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Holli walks in and notices beauty's stall empty. She returned to the door and looks up into the sky. Then she walks down the isle to a mar. "Hey Juliette." Juliette is a spirited mare with a bit of a temper. Holli is one of the only ones who she lets near. She had ridden her during her failed quest, and now she was pretty much hers.

"Grab a pegasi, or jump on behind me. But you might want to grab one of the camp horses or another one. I propose we go up and scout around to see if we can find them. They might get lost in the night if not!"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Got it" Said Evelyn as she gets on her favorite pegasi, Misty. "Lets go find them."

message 15: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Holli led Juli out side and they shot up to the sky. After about 15 min in the air she spotted something. "I think that's them Eve! Let's go see!"

message 16: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 653 comments Jessica walked in with her new horse she got and put her (Black Beauty) in a stall, full with food.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your right I think I see something too." Marisa said as they started heading towards it.

message 18: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Dylan heard wings and turned to see two Pegasi coming towards them. "Look Sash. Turn around."

"Hello!" Holli called, "It's me Holli and Evelyn from Athena. You okay?"

message 19: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

"Yeah. Hey Holli." Sasha waved to her friends. "What might you be doing out here in the middle of the night?"

message 20: by Hannah (new)

Hannah "Well, we heard that Beauty 'mysteriously' disaperaed." she winked at Sasha and Dylan. "We just wanted to make sure you were okay. It's getting late. Well, we'll see you." Holli nudged Evelyn and they turned back.

Dylan smiled as the girls left. "Mysteriously dissapeared. Shall we go back in a few?"

message 21: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Holli turned back, "Oh Sasha, you are wanted at the campfire. Your quest is gonna leave."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright, well going after them was useless. I'm gonna have to have a word with my brother, cause I have a feeling he knew where the Pegasi went."
Said Evelyn irritated. "Well I will see you later Holli, I'm going back to the cabin."

message 23: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Holli smiled, "I'll come with."

Dylan smiled as they made their way back down, "What are you needed at the campfire for?"

message 24: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

"I'm leaving on a quest to find my dad's poetry book. And we have to leave well, now." Sasha landed Beauty in the stable yard. "Sorry I have go so soon, but..." They both hopped off the pegasi and led her back to the stables. "I'll take care of her real quick, head down to the campfire, and head off on my quest."

message 25: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Dylan grabbed her hand, "Wait. I don't want you to leave without....." Dylan pulled her into his arms and hugged her.

(Is it to forward to have him kiss her? Or should we not do that yet?)

message 26: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

(mayeb when she gets back from the quest)
"DYlan, I'm sorry, I really have to go." She gave him one last hug and ran off in the direction of the campfire.

message 27: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Dylan watched her go then returned to his cabin.

message 28: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 653 comments Jessica walked in, grabbed Black Beauty and just rode off without a word.

message 29: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kestra stormed in and wlked down the isle of the stable stopping at a pen. "MIRROR!" she yelled because she was angry. A black pegisi stepped out. It's mane was dark brown and had brown eyes It's body was dark black but her belly was dark brown like her mane, her hooves were red. Mirror's eyes flashe red as Kestra lead her out of the stable. "Let's fly." she said mounting then shooting off into the sky

message 30: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Mirror trotted back into the stall and Kestra dismounted and put her in her pen

message 31: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

Aqua walked in a paced through the isles. She looked into the stall of a young horse. She had promised Chiron she would train him as a lesson horse. She pulled him out of his stall. His coat was covered in dirt. She would have to spend a lot of time grooming him. Underneath the dirt she knew was a beautiful coat of brown and white. he was a pinto pegasus. She grabbed some brushes and strated to work.

message 32: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kestra looked out of the corner of her eye at Aqua

message 33: by Hannah (new)

Hannah NOTE TO ALL PLACES AROUND CAMP: Now that the activity is over, we need to start closing down for the night. So start moving back to your cabins, don't start anything major(or delay for next day) and get to bed! We need to finish at least one DAY!

Thanks,
The MODS!

message 34: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kestra walked slowly back to her cabin yawning

message 35: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Okay Adri, you are pretty much the last one out of cabin, so I'm starting the new day. So hope that's okay.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Azriel "Nice horses."

message 37: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

"I know." Aqua came out of a near by stall. SHE had snuck out of her cabin early that morning and headed for the stables. it was normally the only place she could think straight.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Azriel "hi who are you?"

message 39: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Brooke followed him in. "This is the stable. We have Pegasi and reg. Horses."

message 40: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

"Oh, sorry. I'm Aqua. I think i'm in your cabin... your the new Poseidon kid right?"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Azriel "yeah cool."

message 42: by Hannah (new)

Hannah "Hey Aqua. Did you stay the night? I uh, never saw you last night."

message 43: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

"I snuck into bed late last night, got up early and came straight back down. There's a new horse Chiron's getting me to train. It took me all night to get the mud out of his coat."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Azriel "Can I see it I'm from texas"

message 45: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

"Sure... he's real fresh and kicks a lot. But if you stay on the other side of the door you should be fine." She waved for him to follow her and walked down a few stalls, leaning over one of them.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Azriel following

message 47: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

"Here he is" Aqua says gesturing to the brown and white pegasus. "He's beautiful, but he's not very friendly."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Azriel "even with us?"stepping in slowly as not to spook him

message 49: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

"yeah. He knows I can talk to him. But he won't talk to me. And I don't want to talk to him. He has nasty thoughts."

message 50: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Brooke followed, "Yikes! So how is my baby?"

« previous 1 3 4