RolePlay discussion

Fantasy Mix up > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 522 (522 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (Jamie1Elizabeth) Jayloe sat in on the park bench,"I'm tired." Indeed she was...she had been hunting down the thieves of the womans purse. "But I'm glad we got that back to her."

Parish's head rested on his arms. He looked up at her and nodded slowly.

She sighed and glanced up at the moon,"Do you need to change?"

He shook his head.

"Kay."

message 3: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) ZG7 stood on a tree branch. She looked around the park and said. "I found the next target!" She said jumping down the the ground.

Kai stood up from where he sat under the tree. "'K. So what kind, and how many?"

"Two. And I can't tell yet. My power is starting to run out." ZG7 said looking at Kai.

message 4: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (Jamie1Elizabeth) Parish suddenly lifted his head and scented the air,"Others...," he said quietly.

Jayloe was on her feet and looking around,"Of course...it's always this time of night."

message 5: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Angel walked softly through the park, humming softly to herself. She noticed to people sitting on a bench, neither was normal in anyway. She frowned alittle and glanced at a tree near them, there were others up there to.

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, | 30 comments EX76 looked around

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucifer had his wings folded under his suit as he he sensed others nearby "hmmm....."

message 8: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Angel walked past the people in the tree and on the bench, glancing at them from the corner of her dark red eyes, the wind blowing coldly and dissapeared deeper into the park, taking a corner and running into a man in a suit "Watch it Buddy!" she snapped coldly.

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, | 30 comments EX76 sighed and sat down

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucifer turned around to look at her "..........."

message 11: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (Jamie1Elizabeth) Parish was curiously watching a girl walking passed them...she ran into a man who was by far more interesting.

Jayloe followed his gaze,"It seems that there are many like us out at this time of night." She moved quickly towards them.

message 12: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) She gave him a cold look and stepped around him, something about him scared her, though she didnt show it.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucifer chuckled slightly but said nothing.

message 14: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) She continued walking, and the air around her seemed to chill.

message 15: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (Jamie1Elizabeth) Jayloe wasn't shy...she walked straight to Lucifer and said,"What are you?"

Parish followed behind...he looked at Angel. Her scent was sweet.

message 16: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Angel paused at a banch and sat down, pulling out an ipod and headphones. She turned up the music and glanced at Parish, feeling him look at her.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucifer glanced to Jayloe "........hmmm......." He said as 6 wings unfolded out from his suit.

message 18: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Angels eyes widened, No wonder...hes powerful.... SHe thought softly to herself, glancing around to see if any humans were nearby.

message 19: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (Jamie1Elizabeth) He paused and smiled darkly. She was pretty...

Jayloe cocked her head,"Angel?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucifer chuckled slightly "Archangel......"

message 21: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) She looked at Parish again and rolled her eyes, another stupid admirer. she thought coldly, she heard what Lucifer and Jayloe said and a chill ran up her spine.

message 22: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (Jamie1Elizabeth) She didn't say anything, but gave an "Oooo" look,"Well...that explains your presence.....I'm a dark faerie...and my friend over there...is a shapeshifter."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucifer glanced over at Parish as an amused expression crossed his face.

message 24: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (Jamie1Elizabeth) Parish walked back to Jayloe,"One of us...," he said nodding towards Angel.

((He doesn't really like her....he's just weird like that.))

Jayloe's eyes narrowed,"I see....there are too many species here...the hunters will find us."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucifer grinned slightly and turned around beginning to walk off.

message 26: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Angel narrowed her eyes alittle and turned her music up, standing and walking away from their little group as it began to rain.

message 27: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (Jamie1Elizabeth) Parish's aura became dark. He hated rain.

Jayloe watched Lucifer go,"Why is an archangel here though," she asked loud enough so he could hear.

message 28: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Angel headed back towards town, not minding the rain since it didnt get her wet at all.

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 04, 2011 04:46PM) (new)

Lucifer laughed "All will know.......in time." he said and ended up walked right into Agony an Envy. Envy frowned "Whats the big idea?!" Agony walked up behind Lucifer "Lets taech this guy some manners....."
Lucifer smirked "I want you to try.......heh."

message 30: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) She walked into her apartment and fell back on the couch softly.

message 31: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (Jamie1Elizabeth) Jayloe frowned,"Hey...don't start a fight here...we don't want the hunters coming."

Parish followed her. He tensed ready to join in the fight.

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 04, 2011 04:50PM) (new)

Lucifer glanced back to Jayloe and Parish "You kids might want to stand back......" he said and with blinding speed he slammed Envy against the tree then picked the Agonyof the ground by the neck "Want to teach me manners huh....well I have advice.....don't mess with people you don't know." Envy shook himself aware and lunged towards Lucifer.

message 33: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (Jamie1Elizabeth) Jayloe cringed,"Oh...wow..."

Parish crossed his arms,"Kids?" He was annoyed at this guy already.

Jayloe smirked,"You are a kid...still I don't think they should be fighting."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucifer sighed softly and threw Agony into Envy. They both went tumbling to the ground. Lucifer started walking towards them "Time to finish it....."

message 35: by Jamie (last edited Feb 04, 2011 04:56PM) (new)

Jamie (Jamie1Elizabeth) ((I have to go...I'll be back if not this weekend...monday))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((Alright byes))

message 37: by Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (last edited Feb 04, 2011 10:34PM) (new)

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Yuki ran through the woods of the park looking around, there seemed to be a slight glow coming from his body, his blonde hair cut short and famed his small face, he wore white clothing making him look even brighter, he was looking for something no someone.He had been looking for his Brother Miki for some time now, miki had ran off after being banished to hell by there god, but it had been decade's since then and he still hasn't been able to find his beloved brother, by now miki would be a totally different person then from the one he knew, it scared him a bit, but all he wanted was his brother back his only family.Why had he come to this park you may ask, he had sensed miki wondering here, he'd never forget that smell, not now, not ever, but there was also something different about, witch worried him.

Miki walked beside a fountain his hair blowing slightly, the rain bothered him a bit, but it also felt good, the thought of rain the bitter sadness it really meant, he smiled. Looking down at the water he bite his lip, he felt cold inside when he thought back on the past, he felt lonley and sad, it broke his heart that he didn't have, it was like a weird pain in his chest that was just there, but he learned not to think of the past, it was such a useless thing, he couldn't think of it, think of yuki, what if yuki saw what he had become, what had happened to him, horrible things is what, I didn't deserve it miki thought to himself as he clinched his hands into a tight fist.

Dai walks walking to the store when the rain hit, he hated the rain more then anything, it was hard to get way from when your outside, he held his hands up blocking the rain and started to run down the sidewalk.
(O.O i wrote more then i though i would, i just really felt like rping xDDD i usually very lazy but dang and poor Dai only gets a little bit xD)

message 38: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) ((Lol))
Angel sighed and looked outside softly, noticing someone running through the rain, she held out a finger and the rain started bouncing off of his ski, not touching him anymore.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Dai looked up slightly, he felt nothing coming down on his witch was very odd, he looked around for a answer, of course he didn't find one,he rubbed his wet hair and sneezed slightly.

message 40: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) She opened the window softly and leaned on the window sill softly, "up here Kitty Kitty!" She called down softly

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Dai heard a voice and looked up, she was calling him kitty now? he quickly checked and made sure his tail and ears were hidden, did the girl know he was a neko...no your to paranoid, she might just be saying that,there's no way she would have noticed...or was there.he looked up at the girl who had called him "Kitty"

message 42: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) She waved at him softly, smiling lightly, the wind blew softly almost pushing him towards the door to the aparttments, she loved messing with people "Here Kitty Kitty."

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Dai went forward almost falling on his face but caught himself. what the hell is going on here he thought to himself."Um..um Hey!"He said as he almost feel. she smelled different then most people very different but what was it...

message 44: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) She giggled softly as the rain turned to snow, and the wind pushed him forward gently again.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Dai went through the doors of the apartment, he was very confused, his hat was getting lose so he quickly pulled it down somemore so it was tighter around his head, his ears were twitching for a unknown reason and he couldn't stop it.

message 46: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) She was surprised he had obeyed and smiled softly, well she would have some fun tonight and move in the morning.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Dai remembered where he was going and thought of just leaving maybe it was just him.

message 48: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) She opened the door to her apartment and an ice cold wind pushed him in that direction

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Dai looked in the direction and shivered,the wind was so cold,why was there wind blowing in a building, he looked in that direction hesitantly.

message 50: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) She stayed looking out the window softly, the wind still blowing, pushing the door open alittle more

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11