The Awesomest RP Group Ever! xD discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 518 (518 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 2 comments Viola didnt know where to go, she was surrounded by them. Oh she was gonna die there, she thought to herself, her mind racing..

message 2: by ok (new)

ok | 1664 comments Mod
(you need to make a charrie)

message 3: by ok (new)

ok | 1664 comments Mod
(haha)

message 4: by Aleah (last edited Jan 29, 2011 03:27PM) (new)

Aleah | 4 comments Caleb walked the street looking over his giulder

message 5: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 2 comments (finneee)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Where are you going?" Viktor asked casually as he rested his hands behind his bed, watching her hesitantly as she stuffed something into her purse.
Rose sighed. "Out," she answered flatly, shooting him a look through the reflection of the mirror. "We'll go hunting tonight, promise. Stay away from the windows," she said sternly as she walked over to give him a lingering kiss before she walked out of the door of their room at the bed and breakfast, slipping the ring around her finger; it allowed her the walk in the sun without burning, and unfortunately, she couldn't provide Viktor with one, so he was restricted to the room durning daylight hours.
Rose walked downstairs and outside casually, enjoying the warmth of the sun as she walked towards town, slinging her purse over her shoulder.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Nicoletta strolled in the sunlight, glad that her species of vampire could tolerate it. Her eyes flickered from human to human, while she decided whether or not she should hunt now.
No Nicoletta, there are too many people about. The voice in the back her head scolded.
Sighing exageratedly, Nicoletta just kept walking, trying to ignore her desire for blood.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose walked down the street to a cafe, sitting outside and waiting for the person she was planning to meet. She sipped her coffee and tapped her foot impatiently; she hated it when people were late.

((If someone wants to play the other person, that's fine, and if not, I'll just do it myself.))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Nicoletta decided to stop for coffee. She entered the nearest shop and sat at a booth in the corner.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose looked around, cupping her chin in her hand. 'I need that necklace,' she thought over and over, tapping her fingers on the table.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Suddenly two figures burst through the Coffee Shop window. One of them was a white werewolf and the other human. "Damn it Gage!" The white wolf, Seth, said to the vampire. "How is it we always manage to get into the same city?!" "You are just a bad penny that keeps coming back." Gage growled and charged Seth.

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Nolasco (gollywomp) | 70 comments A white wolf with a scar on her ear sniffed the air her name was shade

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

The two brothers kept fighting until they spilled out into the streets.

message 14: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Nolasco (gollywomp) | 70 comments Shade quickly ran to them and growled at both of them to stop.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Gage swung at Shade but Seth caught his arm and slammed him into a car.

message 16: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Nolasco (gollywomp) | 70 comments Just then Shade growled at Gage more menaceing.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Gage hissed and ran off. "That's 5 to 20!" Seth yelled after him.

message 18: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Nolasco (gollywomp) | 70 comments Shade smiled"Thanks for saving me my name Shade"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Seth." Seth said.

message 20: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Nolasco (gollywomp) | 70 comments Shade blushed "Well I better get going" Shade started walking away

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"See ya." Seth said and began running off before the cops came.

message 22: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Nolasco (gollywomp) | 70 comments Shade quikly ran away into the forest

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth stopped when he got to an apartment he owned. "Damn it Gage." He said to himself. "Always got to be at the same place."

message 24: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Nolasco (gollywomp) | 70 comments Shade hummed to herself

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth looked outside and saw the forest.

message 26: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Nolasco (gollywomp) | 70 comments Shade picked some flowers

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth walked out and ran toward the forest.

message 28: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Dani knelt next to a little stream lightly, skipping stones silently, thinking about where she should go now.

message 29: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 5 comments Domitiana sat in her study looking up at the moon. Her long pale arm rested on the edge of a chess board. THe reached over and knocked over a black queen."Cheak Mate"she said to no one and her lips spread across her face in a wide smile

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((Do you mind if Domitiana and Rose are friends? They're incredibly similiar.))

Rose sat in the den of the historical bed and breakfast, sipping a glass of whiskey spiked with blood and sitting on Viktor's lap. Her dark hazel brown eyes were staring on the flames in the fire place, wondering what her next move would be. She was on a mission to finding the stone, and so far, she wasn't having any luck.

message 31: by Daisy (new)

Daisy ((Where's the best place for me to jump in?))

message 32: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Nolasco (gollywomp) | 70 comments Shade smiled thinking

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Gage walked through the town. "Now where would a coven be?" He said to himself.

Seth walked into the forest.

message 34: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Nolasco (gollywomp) | 70 comments just then shade bumped into Seth. "oppsSorry'She said shly.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth waved it off. "It's fine." He said.

message 36: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Nolasco (gollywomp) | 70 comments shade blushed "So what are you doing around here?" Shade asked

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"The forest relaxes me after fighting my brother." Seth said.

message 38: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Nolasco (gollywomp) | 70 comments Shade nodded "Well I like to see nature"Shade replied

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth sat down on the ground and sighed, shifting to his wolf form.

message 40: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Nolasco (gollywomp) | 70 comments Shade stepped closer to Seth "Thanks for saving me"She thanked

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"It was nothing." He said. "My brother always calls me an impulsive and ungraceful dog. I just love proving him wrong. Saving a fellow wolf by throwing him while he was in mid-strike made it all the sweeter."

message 42: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Nolasco (gollywomp) | 70 comments Shade blushed"Well I dont know how to thank you"she replied.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Just saying thanks is enough." Seth said, then chuckled. "20 to 5. He isn't so good at the fighting."

message 44: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Nolasco (gollywomp) | 70 comments shade laughed "Well I need to still thank you I cant thank you without giving you something'Whispered Shade

message 45: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Nolasco (gollywomp) | 70 comments She leaned over and kissed Seth on the cheek.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth looked at her. "I don't need anything." He said. "And I will not accept anything more than a thank you."

message 47: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Nolasco (gollywomp) | 70 comments Shade smiled "well I better get going bye"She wved then she walked away out of the forest.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth waved back and then began meditating.

message 49: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Nolasco (gollywomp) | 70 comments Shade walked to her house and was about to unlock her door but a dark man grabbed her and had a dagger at her thoart"I wont let you get away now you must die"sneered the man.Shade screamed and transformed into a wolf and bit the man hand

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth heard the scream and got up. He then ran toward it.

Gage also heard the scream. "Someone else's problem."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11