Nothing But Reading Challenges discussion

Member's Reading List > Ange's List and Challenges

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 7659 comments Ange I the the name - Evil Twin One. :) How was Evernight and Vampire club? Love your list btw.

message 2: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 7659 comments How funny. I didn't realize that they had a book with with the first three books of the Anita Blake series in it called Vampyre Club. *blush* I just saw the title and didn't click on it. I guess it makes sense since Guilty Pleasures, The Laughing Corpse, and Circus of the Damned are all vampyre clubs. I just started the series as well. A group of us are doing a buddy read. The next book I'm slated to read is Burnt Offerings. If you want to get in on the buddy read here is a link:
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/group_...

Or just look for Laurell K. Hamilton folder in this group. All her book discussions for the buddy read are listed under her folder. We'd love to hear your thoughts about the books. I agree she is a really good writer and what I keep forgetting and am amazed by is the fact her books came out before most of my favorite series. In one of the books she talks of a vegetarian vampire. That was before Twilight. In another someone rescinds an invitation to a vamp and they're immediately kicked out of the house. That so reminds me of a scene in a Sookie Stackhouse (aka True Blood) book. I am so loving the series.

message 3: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 7659 comments I need to get Storm Born.