The Romance Reviews discussion

Sub-Genres > BDSM

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Unapologetic_Bookaholic While any other themes present are welcome (paranormal, menage, m/m etc) I like for the main story to involve BDSM. Which means the relationship should be building between a Dom and sub. I would likemto hear rec's and we can discuss BDSM books we have read

message 2: by Sassafrass, aka Rho, reader of erotica (new)

Sassafrass (sass-a-frass) | 350 comments Mod
Kenjii, I really like the Masters of the Shadowlands series by Cherise Sinclair, Tygers by Melinda Barron, Love Slave for Two by Tymber Dalton. Harder stuff like Claire Thompson's stuff is really good too. I really like BDSM reads, so there are probably too many of them to list. LOL

Unapologetic_Bookaholic Oh yes, I will always have more listed than I will ever read, lol. But I just love reading the excerpts and seeing how authors interpret the D/s relationship. I like my BDSM hard...hehe. But I hear Shadwolands is a very good series.

message 4: by Sassafrass, aka Rho, reader of erotica (new)

Oh, well if you like hard stuff...have you read As She's Told?

Unapologetic_Bookaholic No, who is it by? My most recent BDSM read is Yes Ma'am: Erotic tales of male submission.

message 6: by ൠSinful (new)

ൠSinful  (sinful) | 1 comments Annabel Joseph is one of my faves. Qwillia Raine, Sindra Van Yssel, Roxy Hart are some other good ones. I haven't shelved all my books. Only about 1/2 but I have quite a few on my BDSM, BDSM light and first time BDSM book shelves if you want to check them out.

Sassy, did you see sophie oak has new one coming out in Feb??

message 7: by Sassafrass, aka Rho, reader of erotica (new)

It's by Anneke Jacob. It's total power exchange. VERY intense. Not for the faint of heart.

Have you read any of the nature of desire series by Joey W. Hill? I don't usually like FemDom but she writes and excellent erotic romance.

Unapologetic_Bookaholic I like fem Dom depending on the tatic, lol. Sometimes the objectification is taken to far and it loses appeal. I will go check it out now, thanks.

@Sinful I will check out ur shelves as well.