Nothing But Reading Challenges discussion

Blog Promotion > Giveaway - Space Junque/Hero Material and Spiderwork

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika (new)

Erika (erikareading) Hi everyone. I am hosting my first giveaway (yay!) over on my blog.

Both Space Junque and Spiderwork to one lucky winner. So if you didn't win over on Michelle's blog, here's another chance. Plus, if you win, they count for the I Heart Indie Books reading challenge (wink, wink).

Space Junque (In Flagrante Apocalypto, #1) by L.K. Rigel Spiderwork (In Flagrante Apocalypto, #2) by L.K. Rigel

Here's the link to enter:
http://100starsorless.blogspot.com/20...

Good luck!

Lacy♪ ♫Movements of a Demigod ♪ ♫ (lb3553) | 466 comments Congrats on the blog Erika!!

message 3: by Erika (new)

Erika (erikareading) Thanks Lacy! I'm so happy about my first giveaway.

By the way, Space Junque is now called Hero Material and has a new cover to go with it. The winner of the giveaway will be able to choose between the two. Here's what it looks like now:

Hero Material, formerly Space Junque (Apocalypto, #1) by L.K. Rigel

message 4: by Sashana (new)

Sashana Erika, is your blog new? I'll definitely enter.

Question: Do I need to create a blog profile to follow your blog?

message 5: by Erika (last edited Jan 28, 2011 06:10PM) (new)

Erika (erikareading) Sashana wrote: "Erika, is your blog new? I'll definitely enter.

Question: Do I need to create a blog profile to follow your blog?"

Sashana, I started my blog in the summer but I really only got around to a lot of things mid-fall and now it's really taking off. I think you would need to create a profile with google (they own blogger now), but you don't need to have an actual blog. I think that if you already have a google account you can just log in with that email and password. Normally I would have a feed button or an email subscription but those stopped working and I'm having trouble getting them back up. If you'd prefer one of those I can let you know when I get them back up.

ETA: You can set up your google profile by clicking on the button attached to the "members" gadget on the sidebar of my page.

message 6: by Sashana (new)

Sashana Thanks, Erika. I was able to follow with my Yahoo account.