TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Anti Twilight Rants/Stuff > Typical Fucking Twilighter

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments This annoys me to no end >.<

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/4...

message 2: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Wow..........

message 3: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments IKR?!?!!

UGHHHHHHHHHH....

>.>

message 4: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments I know. She's resorted to insulting us every time we try to get her to see the error of her ways >.>

I messaged the mods asking them to close the thread down.

message 5: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments Oh my god, guys, go to the second page and check out what she keeps telling us. For the past hour, even after I convinced everyone sane to stop commenting in order to keep from fighting with each other, she keeps posting comments saying how we're scum, cowards, etc. At first it was amusing, but now it's just annoying. >.>

message 6: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments YES! The mods totally dealt with the retard and now s/he's no longer part of the group!

WHOOOO!!!

^^

message 7: by AA (last edited Jan 23, 2011 05:46PM) (new)

AA | 1397 comments Rose wrote: "AAAAARGH. I wish I had joined earlier so I could've trolled on her bitch ass.
And not just because of my Twilight Hatin' self, but because of the utter hypocrisy and idiocy when it comes to...EVERY..."

Lol it sucks that you missed it! I tried to call you to tell you about it, but you wouldn't answer your phone!

Sweet justice, how I love thee.

message 8: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments Fine, fine.

message 9: by Mandie (new)

Mandie | 71 comments They called Snape a stalker? Last time I checked Edward was the one watching people sleep.

message 10: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments Fadhilah wrote: "fine what"

Fine, I won't call Rose.

message 11: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments YES!!! Snape's not a stalker.....

And that Edward chick/dude/thing was totally annoying, I started to feel my lunch coming back up so I had to watch some YouTube vidoes of Jade.

Friggin' Jade.

message 12: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (guitarchick) | 316 comments What a.....erm.......I don't really know what to call it as I don't it's gender, lawl!
WHAT A BUTT TRUPMET!

message 13: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments lol

message 14: by Tanya (new)

Tanya Ito (ThingsThatGoQuack) | 48 comments -curls up in corner of woe-
First...that little twat hates on Buffy. No, just no DX

There is so many things wrong with that picture, a sad fate for you to have to deal with. Just...painful D:>

message 15: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments Imagine having to interact with the fucker...

Who was apparently a DUDE THE ENTIRE TIME!!!!

8O

message 17: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments Belle wrote: "o_o"

That was my reaction too!

message 18: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar did we really need to make the topic how it is tho? I dont want one of my teachers to see it, lol.

message 19: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) He named himself Edward...

It's not that he's a Twilight, it's the fact he's a die-hard MALE Twilighter

*sits disturbed*

message 20: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar *shivers* edward needs to die in a hole thats pink with sparkles. lol i volunteer to push him in.

message 21: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Poor Edward...the twi-hard guy. May good literature save him.

OMG BUTT TRUMPET!!

I friggin' love that.

message 22: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Jamine Isabel E. Uy (candy-rain) | 3069 comments Mod
Amani wrote: "Imagine having to interact with the fucker...

8O"

O_O What a wuss...

message 23: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments It was in "A Very Potter Sequal", if my memory serves me correctly, it's what James called Snape when they were in Hogwarts.

message 24: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments ~*~ Candy-Rain ~*~ wrote: "Amani wrote: "Imagine having to interact with the fucker...

8O"

O_O What a wuss..."

Ikr?

message 25: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (guitarchick) | 316 comments Yes, it's a Very Potter Sequel thing.
BUTT TRUMPET!
It's the best insult in the world.

message 26: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments I know, right??

message 27: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments I don't really think you can read Twilight without being a girl or a gay dude. It's not like it has a slight romance that you can deal with and relate to no matter what your gender/sexual orientation....it seems like you seriously have to love Edward.

message 28: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments *nods* Yush, yush.

message 29: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments True, true.

message 30: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Yup, a total fangirl of the series.....or just plain Edward.

And, on a slightly related note, my sister is watching New Moon as we speak. She's only an hour into it, but she says it's boring and Robert Pattinson looked hot once: when he was in the parking lot.

message 31: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Ugh...

How can you even fake-write like that and not die??

message 32: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Ah......

message 33: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (guitarchick) | 316 comments Rose wrote: "Ugh...

How can you even fake-write like that and not die??"

You should refer her to the What Not To Write folder Amani. Rose's eyes would bleeed to death.

message 34: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments XD lol I don't want to scar her so brutally on her first week, though....

Should I?

>8D

I think I should.....

message 35: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments DON'T LISTEN TOT THEM!

I'M ONLY TRYING.... ER...

Alright, I got nothing. I'm trying to scar you mentally for life!

message 36: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments Well, yeah. That's just how I am. If you don't like it, fine, but don't nitpick it either.

message 37: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments I already read all of it.

But my eyes burned so badly I didn't comment on anything.

Instead I actually got sick, kinda loopy in the head and wrote a weird short story. And then I had a dream where I was back at my elementary school but was still the same age I was today and my story got published but the principal read it aloud over the intercom so with the help of Edgeworth (Who somehow turned into a private prosecutor) I sued my school...

Yeah.

message 38: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (guitarchick) | 316 comments Scarring people is one of my jobs, because believe it or not, being mentally scarred by something gets funny after a while.

message 39: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments XD

message 40: by Mutt (new)

Mutt | 98 comments I am Soooooo Very Tempted to respond in the thread. You can tell because I even used capitals to make the point that I was tempted.

message 41: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Yeah...

Dares like that make me always pick "Truth."

message 42: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Jamine Isabel E. Uy (candy-rain) | 3069 comments Mod
Rose wrote: "No, no we can't. >_> I'm an effing ZOMBIE."

YESH!! ZOMBIES ARE SOOO IN!! Plants VS Zombies!!! MWAHAHAHAHA FTW!!