Winx Club discussion

Faries > Roxy

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by celine (new)

celine (0hsnap) | 17 comments I think she's pretty cool, and she has awesome hair, but I dont really like the top she wears, I think it's kinda tacky

message 2: by Flora (new)

Flora I think she's okay, but I don't want her to become a permanent member of the winx until she
a. gets a bf :)
and b. becomes more responsible and less of a drama queen.

message 3: by celine (new)

celine (0hsnap) | 17 comments yeah, I agree, but she'll probably grow to be a more lovable character as the season progresses.

message 4: by celine (new)

celine (0hsnap) | 17 comments I also wonder whether or not she'll be able to catch up with the rest of the winx, cuz she's so far behind. They already have their believix and she hasnt even gotten to charmix or enchantix

message 5: by Kendra, The Awesome Head Mod!!! (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 286 comments Mod
Wait- is roxy the witch who became a fairy??

message 6: by celine (new)

celine (0hsnap) | 17 comments Kendra (The Gleek) wrote: "Wait- is roxy the witch who became a fairy??"
no, roxy is the fairy of animals (the newest to the winx)

message 7: by Kendra, The Awesome Head Mod!!! (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 286 comments Mod
*Facepalm for Kendra*

message 8: by Flora (new)

Flora SHE IS NOT A WINX... she DOESN"T get more loveable... I've seen the whole 4th season twice...

message 9: by celine (new)

celine (0hsnap) | 17 comments Well technically she's not a winx, she just hangs around with them, and when I say loveable, I really mean she might have a character metamorphasis (even that wording isn't the best). Anyway, she hasn't made any improvements yet, that's true, but I was just having wishful thinking that she might. If she does, it probably won't be until well into season 5, when that starts

message 10: by Flora (new)

Flora Yeah...sorry...idk why I don't like her I just DONT!!
:)!

message 11: by celine (new)

celine (0hsnap) | 17 comments yeah, shes not my fav either, but I don't think I exactly hate her. I think I feel more neutral thn anything

message 12: by Flora (new)

Flora I dont HATE her...

message 13: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 200 comments I thought season 4 is going to be the last season?

message 14: by Flora (new)

Flora Nope, they're having a 5th!!!

message 15: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 200 comments Don't lie! Are you like serious???

message 16: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 200 comments wow!! ~smiles~ how did you find this out!

message 17: by Suchithra (new)

Suchithra | 34 comments dont you no they even started it

they are in episode 14 by now and they have longer hair
cute dress,and blooms birth parents are in it ,and the trix,and tritanus who is icy in love with and the trix get sirenix,omg i want to see the next episode!!!!!!!!!!!!and there sirenix is in 3d cuz the didnt make it real still for the winx