Rp! discussion

Gang Rp > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rcathers (new)

Rcathers | 83 comments Mod
((Have fun!))

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 27, 2011 11:39AM) (new)

Serigo walked out of his house, down the street and sprited down the road.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Sofia was sucking up to the cops, to get out of trouble. =D

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Serigo ran out to the cops and said "parar. asnos tonto, ella es sólo una niña!" (stop. dumb butts, shes just a girl!). The cops looked at Sergio, not understanding what he said

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Sofia smiled at Serigo, "Gracias por tener a mi espalda. Te debo." (Thanks for having my back. I owe you) Then Sofia turned to the cops and said. "Yo no hablo americano."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

The cops. backed away cautiousally. Not knowing what to do. "no hay problema, que es su nombre" (no problem, what is your name?"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Me llamo Sofia, como llamos?" (My name is Sofia, what's yours?)
The cops started to walk away calling backup, they needed someone who spoke Espanol.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Serigo." he replied "Permite salir de aquí antes de quedar atrapados" (Sergio. lets get out of here before they caught us) With that, he ran

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Sofia ran after him, into a dark alleyway.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

in the distance, they could hear piolce sirens

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

he turned to Sophia, and glanced at her outfit and said "Veo tu reyes en América, por lo que soy yo" (i see your in Latin kings, so am i)

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 27, 2011 12:40PM) (new)

Sofia ran faster, passing him and laughing. "Si, Yo soy en Latin Kings." (Yes, I am in Latin Kings.)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Sergio stopped at the end of the alley "¿a dónde vas?" (where are you going?)he asked Sophia.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"De distancia!" (away!) "La policía está tras de mí!" (The police are after me!) Sofia said, stopping, wasting time for small chit chat.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"oh!" he said "ven conmigo" (come with me) and lead her to the woods closest to his house.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Sofia followed Sergio, she didn't want to be caught.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Serigo ran faster to an underground alley, punched in a code and told Sophia "aquí es donde los Latin Kings en la capilla vecina cumple." (this is where the Latin Kings in the neighbor hood meets). He lead her down a hallway and into the meeting room ((we could use more people now.....))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hmmm... we could wait?))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((ya, but 2 people in a gang, at least we're getting somewhere...))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((haha. =D))

message 21: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 44 comments "Hey! Usted! ¡Alto! Voy a tener que ver un documento de identidad!"Alice yelled pointing a gun at them.A sly smile spread across her face.She recignised the latin kings uniforms."ああ、私は最近、王をラテン語に話されていない!私の名前はアリスです!私は狼の月のリーダーです!私がであることを意味 ¡Ah, no he hablado recientemente de los Latin Kings! Mi nombre es Alice, yo soy el líder de la banda de la luna del Lobo!"(Ah!I have not recently spoken to latin kings!My name is Alice!I am the leader of Wolf's moon gang!)Alice said excitedly.She used to work with the latin kings,then they had dissapeared.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Sergio stared blankly at Alice and then glaced at Sofia to see her reaction.

message 23: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 44 comments "Ablo Englis?"She asked.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Que" Sergio asks the police women, not sure if he heard her right.

message 25: by Gemini (new)

Gemini (Sasukesgirl527) Tyranny hears all te commotion and hopes for some danger to jump into. She creeps up onto the others waitin for just the right moment to spring out and get something good for the others "i onder how the others are doin" she whisprs barely audible even by herself