Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: A Roleplay discussion

Hogsmeade > Spintwitches

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє єvαηs | 830 comments Mod
A shop that sells sporting goods.

message 2: by ●Aaron● (new)

●Aaron● (aaronvail) | 128 comments ((Does this shop sell broomsticks?))

message 3: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

((Umm... I would guess so.))

message 4: by ●Aaron● (new)

●Aaron● (aaronvail) | 128 comments Aaron comes in and grabs the Nimbus Two Thousand and One examines it "This is going to be fun to play quidditch with" he thought, then decides to purchase it, he pays the cashier and leaves, very excited to try it our for the first time

message 5: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Chelsea walks around, and found a very fast and very sturdy broom, walks to the cashier and pays.

message 6: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

Danae looked around for a little. And as she was, right in front of her she found a beautiful broom. It looked like it was fast. And felt so smooth.... It was the Firebolt. She wanted it so bad, but the first glance of the price was overwhelmingly disappointing, yet so reasonable. She decided to just go for it. She took it to the cashier and paid him, and left feeling accomplished. She was going to play on the Gryffindor team with this broom, and soon, excitement took over her.

message 7: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
This is yet another time where Talia walks in with attitude.

"I'm looking for the coolest broom here. I would prefer a purple sparkling one, but if you don't have any here I'd just take the best one for the Keeper position. But...I'd rather have a sparkley purple one, stripes would be a bonus"

message 8: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

((Hahaha. Good luck w. that. :D))

message 9: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
((If Talia desires it, she shall have it ;P ))

message 10: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

((Ahaha, okay.))

message 11: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
Indeed, there was a such thing as a sparkling purple broom with stripes. It wasn't very efficient, but it looked cool.

"Well here's some money" She grabbed a handful of golden whatever those thingies are and dumped them on the table. "keep the change, I don't need it"

message 12: by Helena (new)

Helena (wwwgoodreadscomhelenasavolaine1) | 386 comments Helena walked into the shop and was drawn to a broomstick that looked very shiny. It was called a Firebolt! Helena had heard of these broomsticks. She checked the price. 200 Galleons? She ran out to Gringotts and came back to purchase it. She gave the money to the cashier and took it out of the store.

message 13: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 205 comments Jessica walked in and looked around. She saw a beautiful broomstick, the Firebolt and she had just enough money to buy it! She quickly paid the cashier the money and wrapped it in paper. Than she went back to Hogwarts all smile's.