Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: A Roleplay discussion

Hogsmeade > The Hog's Head

Comments Showing 1-50 of 68 (68 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє єvαηs | 830 comments Mod
A dingy pub owned by Dumbledore's brother, Aberforth Dumbledore, which hosted a secret passage into Hogwarts created by the Room of Requirement.

message 2: by ●Aaron● (new)

●Aaron● (aaronvail) | 128 comments Aaron entered with Lauren. As he signaled the cashier to the secret passage to Hogwarts, the cashier opened the secret passage for Aaron and Lauren as they entered the passage headed to hogwarts
(( Reference here))

message 3: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) Felicia walked into the pub. She ordered a butterbeer but didn't plan on touching it. She sat down in a corner and waited for the others to join her.

message 4: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) "Hi," Felicia said with a smile. "Let's wait for the others."

message 5: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Mandy walked in, sat down, and took a sip of Felicia's butterbeer. Then she spluttered. "UGH. Tastes like butterscotch."

message 6: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) "Yeah, I just ordered it because I feared we might get kicked out for not ordering."

message 7: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) "Most people like butterbeer, but I don't." Mandy wrinkled her nose. "But it's probably good you ordered it."

message 8: by Felicia (last edited Apr 23, 2011 02:41PM) (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) "I like butterbeer," Felicia said. "I just remembered someone telling me to bring my own glasses if I ever went in here." She looked at them. "So... the plan..."

message 9: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Mandy leaned forward to listen intently.

message 10: by Felicia (last edited Apr 23, 2011 02:44PM) (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) "We'll fill them in later," Felicia said and lowered her voice to a whisper. "I was reading the newest version of Hogwarts – a History when I came across a part that focused on Dumbledore’s Army. It said that they used coins to communicate. Every galleon has a serial number, and they used those numbers to let the members know date and time for the next meeting. You just cast a Proteus charm on the coins, and then if someone changes the numbers on the master coin, it will change on all the others coins too." She eagerly looked at the others. "Actually, it is a brilliant idea. We could use coins or anything else, as long as they have a number that we can change. The problem is that the Proteus charm is really hard to learn."

message 11: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) "That's brilliant. But will people guess about the coins? And if you want, I can study the Proteus charm....maybe...mid-term exams are coming up."

message 12: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) "We do need a leader." Mandy commented. She looked at Felicia.

message 13: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) "We can both study it," Felicia said. "I'll have to practise, but I think I can get a hold on it." She thought for a second. "Yes, you're right. The coins have been tried. If we are suspected, coins will be the first thing they will examine. We need something else."

message 14: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) "Wait..." Felicia looked at them. "You want me to be the leader?"

message 15: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Mandy shrugged. "If you're up to it. And it'll be hard to get the charm. We'd have to break into the Charm office. It's technically not for students to learn so early."

message 16: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) Felicia looked at Mandy. "Wauw. It's like... for every moment this mision gets more crazy." She looked at Lauren. "I'm not sure I know what I'm doing, but I do want this to work. If breaking into Charm office - which by the way is the headmistress' office - is gonna help keep those dea..." She looked around to make sure no one was listening. "... the bad guys away from our friends, then that's what we're gonna do."

message 17: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Mandy nodded. "It is pretty crazy. But we can do this. Do you want to be the leader? I think you'll make a good one. We need to elect someone to delegate out stuff."

message 18: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) "I, um..." She thought for a second, then smiled. "Yeah, I would like to be the leader. I will need some help with the whole Proteus-thing. But you're on that?" She looked at Mandy.

message 19: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) "Yeah. I can work on that. Good luck, Felicia."

message 20: by Felicia (last edited May 08, 2011 05:57AM) (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) "Thank you," she said. "Okay, I suggest we find people to join. People we trust! I know I've said that a million times, but it's really important. Then we plan a meeting and together we'll find out what to do." She looked at the butterbeer that hadn't been touched and made sure to whisper. "And the name. Hanna came up with Death Eater Killers. I don't know what I think of that name. If people like it, we should take it." She thought for a moment. "I actually thought of something that included the word 'phoenix', you know, as a reference to the Order of the Phoenix that fought death eaters the last time."

message 21: by Mandy (last edited Apr 23, 2011 03:32PM) (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) "Death Eater Killers is too...cliche. No offense. I like the Phoenix idea. Maybe "Nam Phoenix." It means For the Phoenix in Latin...."

message 22: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) "Nam Phoenix.." Felicia thought about the name. "I quite like it."

message 23: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) "It's pronounced n-AH-m. And maybe. I don't think it's long enough. Let me think."

message 24: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) "Well, I think short is good. People don't say long names, they shorten it. This doesn't need shortening. Plus we can say the name and no one will know what we're talking about." She paused. "But I think we should take a vote when we're gathered. I don't want to be one of those leaders who don't involve their members."

message 25: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Mandy nodded. "But I don't know...about the name. I know I suggested it, but I'm not sure about it....hmm..."

message 26: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments Hanna came in and Gabriel came a few minutes later,"What did we miss?"

message 27: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) "We're using the Proteus charm on some items to communicate with members. Right now we need new members and we'll find a time to meet."

message 28: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments Hanna nodded,"Cool."

message 29: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) Felicia decided not to comment on the fact that they could miss each other, even though they went to the same school.

(( Hey, how do we organize meetings? ))

message 30: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments Gabriel blushed then held her hand,"Me too."
Hanna tried not to laugh as Gabriel's face turned into a tomato.

message 31: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) ((Umm....you just..um...I don't know. =P))

message 32: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) (( Okay, how about we make people check out RoR once in a while? When one of us writes something in there like "Felicia walks in and waits for the other" or something like that, the meeting starts. We just tell people that when that happens, we'll just say they got the time on the items, since we obviously can'y make that happen. ))

message 33: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments ((good idea, and if i'm not online and you guys move somewhere else, just say that Hanna and Gabriel followed =P))

message 34: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) (( Haha, fair enough ))

message 35: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) ((Well, you can say "Felicia sent a message to the others via the coin. It said: etc." and then just notify the people like this. Maybe...?))

message 36: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) (( Good one. ))

message 37: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) ((yay!))

message 38: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments ((agree))
Gabriel took a sip of his butterbeer and spit it out at Hanna on accident.
Hanna stood up,"Gross!"
((lol we needed some action XD))

message 39: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Mandy laughed a little.

message 40: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) Felicia looked at the others. "Do we need any more planning?"

message 41: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments Gabriel smiled sheepishly as he handed her a napkin.
Hanna took it then went into the bathroom cursing.

message 42: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Mandy looked at Gabriel, shaking her head at how much he was such an idiot.

message 43: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) ((Ugh. I'm in the mood for major drama, but I need to leave soon. MEH!))

message 44: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) (( I'll be going to bed soon. ))

message 45: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments Gabriel scratched his head,"It was nasty, don't try it, unless you want Mandy covered in it next."
Hanna came back then took a sip of her drink and spit it at him,"Now we're even." She said clamly as she sat down.

message 46: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) ((Aw. We'll miss you Fe!))

message 47: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Hanna*Deuces* wrote: "Gabriel scratched his head,"It was nasty, don't try it, unless you want Mandy covered in it next."
Hanna came back then took a sip of her drink and spit it at him,"Now we're even." She said claml..."

Mandy gave him a look. "Don't you dare."

message 48: by Felicia (last edited Apr 23, 2011 05:04PM) (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) Felicia felt ignored and cried. "I guess not."

message 49: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments Gabriel laughed,"Don't worry, now can you give me a napkin?" He asked Hanna as she threw it at him, causing him to fall of his chair.
((bye!=( aww))

message 50: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) (( Goodnight. ))

"Uh, guys?" Felicia said and stood up. "I'll be going. I think we're done here, and I kind of need to find Demetrio." She smiled and went out while muttering: "If he's not gone again. That's his style."

« previous 1