Rp! discussion

Medieval rp > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 94 (94 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Rcathers (new)

Rcathers | 83 comments Mod
((Have Fun! :D))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

"LET US BEGAN" the king started. Christian sighed and mounted his horse. Someone is going to die, probally him. 'why'd you have to die Sergio?' he woundered. Then he started to the door on his horse.

message 3: by Christina (new)

Christina (christina--marie) Ariel walked out of her castle and went outside. She saw Christian mounting his horse and she called to him.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Christian turned "Yes, my lady" he said politly.

message 5: by Christina (new)

Christina (christina--marie) Ariel looked around. "What is going on around here? father never tells me anything." She looked him up and down. "How come I have never seen you before?"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Christian started to panic "it's a joust my Lady. I've been hard at work.........training. Ya trianing" He answered.

message 7: by Christina (new)

Christina (christina--marie) Ariel put a hand on Christian's arm. "My lord, it's fine. I wish you the best of luck. Do not get hurt. I hope to see you again in the future." She smiled sweetly and turned.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Christian looked at Ariel confused. "Thank-you my lady, thank-you" he said.

message 9: by Christina (new)

Christina (christina--marie) Ariel turned. "No need to thank me, my lord. I recon you have never done this before? you look quite nervous."

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 03, 2011 04:53PM) (new)

Christian gulped. "oh yes my lady." he said. "but not as big as a crowd like this. Did you talk to everyone here?"

message 11: by Christina (last edited Feb 03, 2011 04:55PM) (new)

Christina (christina--marie) Ariel paused, but then shook her head. "No, I have not. You were the first person to catch my eye, my lord. It's because your shaking so much." she laughed. "Do not worry, I will make sure you do not get hurt. Unless it is I that is making you shake?" she laughed again.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Christian laughed "well my lady, you are beautiful, but i am not your prince, and I'm not here to fall in love." he said, Trying to calm down.

message 13: by Christina (new)

Christina (christina--marie) Ariel smiled. "Thank you, my lord. I have no prince I wish to marry. I don't wish to marry anyone that is forced on me. I wish to fall in love."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Christian looked that Ariel. "Very well, my lady. You will be watching i suppose?" he asked

message 15: by Christina (new)

Christina (christina--marie) Ariel smiled and nodded. "I will be, my lord. I wish to see if you will live, so I may congratulate you."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"i'll try my hardest, my lady." he said and bowed

message 17: by Christina (new)

Christina (christina--marie) Ariel smiled and walked to her seat, watching the joist.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Christian sighed "Now i WILL live he said under his breath". he smiled and took his pition

message 19: by Christina (new)

Christina (christina--marie) Ariel watched Christian with intrest. He was handsome.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

AS he got closer to the arena, he became more confindite. "thanks bro." he whispered.

message 21: by Christina (new)

Christina (christina--marie) Ariel turned to her father, the king. "Bet on the boy, Christian, he seems like quite a winning lord."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

As he enter, he was over whlemed by the crowd

message 23: by Christina (new)

Christina (christina--marie) Ariel watched with intrest quietly. It has started.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((what should happen next?))

message 25: by Christina (new)

Christina (christina--marie) (( i'm not sure... just fast foward to the end when you win ))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((OKAY))
- FAST FOWARD -
I smile as the last man goes down. I had won. I had won For my Lady!

message 27: by Christina (new)

Christina (christina--marie) Ariel cheers and runs down to the arena to see christian. "Oh, my lord! That was very impressive!"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Christian smiled "it was easy"

message 29: by Christina (new)

Christina (christina--marie) Ariel smiles back. "You will make a great knight! I knew you would be able to do it! oh," she put her hand on his arm again. "Would you like to join me for our family dinner tonight? with the king?"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Christin smiled "yes my lady. i would be delighted!"

message 31: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 03, 2011 05:55PM) (new)

(( you should jion the gang one....i got to go. talk 2 u 2morrow?))

message 32: by Christina (new)

Christina (christina--marie) Ariel raised her eyebrows and laughed. "You are not nervous now? you are meeting the king for dinner!"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why no im not" he replied
((i got to go. talk 2 u 2morrow?))

message 34: by Christina (new)

Christina (christina--marie) (( okay! bye :) ))

Ariel smiled. "Strange. Well, I will see you tonight, my lord. Until then." she smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Christian looked at Ariel. 'What did i get myself into?' he wondered, and dismounted his horse.

message 36: by Christina (new)

Christina (christina--marie) Ariel turned on her heel.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

As Christian Walked to the castle, he saw a glipse of Ariel and went in that direction.

message 38: by Christina (new)

Christina (christina--marie) Ariel stopped, sensing somebody following her. She turned around.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Christin speed up. "Not to bother you, my lady" he said, when he was close enough "What may i ask you your name?"

message 40: by Christina (new)

Christina (christina--marie) Ariel smiled. "My name is Princess Ariel. And may I ask yours?"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Christian smiled back "Sir Christian."

message 42: by Christina (new)

Christina (christina--marie) Ariel curtsied. "Pleasure to meet you Sir Christian."

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 25 comments ((may i join?))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Christian bowed "the same to you" he replied.

message 45: by Christina (new)

Christina (christina--marie) (( sure! ))

Ariel smiled. "Are you excited for dinner tonight? it's going to be unexciting, but I am glad you are able to attend."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Christian nodded his head. "Defenitaly" he said.

message 47: by Christina (new)

Christina (christina--marie) Ariel laughed. "Well, I better be on my way. I have to get fitted into my grown for the evening. I will see you at dinner, goodbye."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((whos your character This is uu life.....))
"goodbye" Christian replied.

message 49: by Christina (new)

Christina (christina--marie) (( what? ))

Ariel walked into her room and changed into her gown.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((who is This*is*ur*life*r*u*who*u*want*to*be?'s charrie?)
Christian went to the guest room to get washed up.

« previous 1