Rp! discussion

Mature Romance rp > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rcathers (new)

Rcathers | 83 comments Mod
((Have fun! :D))

message 2: by Christina (new)

Christina (christina--marie) (( I'll join! :D ))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacob walked out of his home on the way to the super market. His car is out of gas, and his bike, out of air. He has to walk.

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 25 comments Zac sighed, he was outside leaning on the wall, smoking a cigarette, a nasty habit and he knew it but it helped with the anger. Zion was wearing dark navy blue Jeans, a white shirt that hugs his skin, showing off his well built frame, and a black leather jacket,

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 31, 2011 03:47PM) (new)

JAcob say Zac up a head. "Oh no, not him!" he thought.

message 6: by How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* (last edited Jan 31, 2011 04:18PM) (new)

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 25 comments Zac looked down the Street then smirked,rolling his eyes

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacob started to turn and run away, but thought better of it.

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 25 comments ((wait, is Jacob a boy or girl?))
Zac starts to walk down the street to where Jacob was

message 9: by Christina (new)

Christina (christina--marie) Kat sat down in a coffee shop and looked out the window. She saw Zac and looked at him with intrest,

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((boy))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

'Crap' Jacob thought. He looked around and so a coffee shop. So he walked in.

message 12: by Christina (new)

Christina (christina--marie) Kat saw jacob walk in. She smiled at him- her best smile.

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 25 comments Zac rolled his eyes then walks into the coffee shop, walks past jaocb and goes up the counter and buys a iced mocha

message 14: by Christina (new)

Christina (christina--marie) Kat saw zac come in. She looked at him carefully.

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 25 comments Zac turns his head to look at Kat and smirks, grabs his coffee, as he takes a small drink he grabs a chair from a table and move it into the corner, away from everyone, then sighs softly to himself

message 16: by Christina (new)

Christina (christina--marie) Kat snorts at his smirk. She walked over to him. "I'm Kat." she sat down in the seat in front of him.

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 25 comments Zac rolls his eyes then looks at her, smiles softly, pulling off his sun glass, his eyes a storm blue/gray "hello Kat, I'm Zac" he said in a light british ascent

message 18: by Christina (new)

Christina (christina--marie) Kat giggled. "Nice brittish accent. It's hot. And so are you." she said confidently with a wide smile.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

jacob. got his coffee, and left. "dunb one" he said under his breath.

message 20: by Christina (last edited Feb 03, 2011 12:59PM) (new)

Christina (christina--marie) Kat looked at Jacob walking. She wondered why he said that.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

while out side. Jacob turned and liked at the girl. 'He's cute' he thought, and smiled.

message 22: by Christina (new)

Christina (christina--marie) Kat sneaked outside and sat next to Jacob. "Hey, whats up?" she smiled

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 03, 2011 01:12PM) (new)

He looked up suprised "i thought you hittin' on him" he replied.

message 24: by Christina (new)

Christina (christina--marie) Kat shook her head. "Zac? nah, I just like to tease him." she lied.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"oh. didnt look that way." he said. "so whats up?"

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 25 comments Zac watched as Kat left, he sighed then looked down At his cell when he gets a text, he runs out the door, swearing loudly, running over to his motorcycle he swings his leg over to bike,but his hands shook as he tried to put the key in, he makes a small whimpering noise. Then he leans forward putting his elbows on the bike, his head in his hands

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

hear the racket, Jacob turned.

message 28: by Christina (new)

Christina (christina--marie) Kat smiled. "Nothing much. I just wanted to say hi, and i'm waiting for somebody I know to pass by, since I don't have a ride home."

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 25 comments Zion sighed runs his hand in his hair, his whole body shook as the few tears roll down his cheek. He swore again and tried to calm his fast and uneven breathing

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacob said "Oh" and ran to where the niose had came from. He saw Zac and was about to turn around when he saw him cring. "Zac?" he asked.

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 25 comments Zac looked up at the sound of Jakes voice, his eye red from tears he quickly wipes his eyes "what?...." he asks looking away

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Whats wrong man?" Jacob asks. He was sort of suprised. He has never seen Zac cry before.

message 33: by Christina (new)

Christina (christina--marie) Kat gets up. "Zac. Are you okay?"

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 25 comments ZAc looks away and growls, pulling on his sunglasses, hiding the tears "Im fine!" he said has he tried to put the key into the motorcycle, but the shaking in his hands made it hard

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacob put the keys in the motocycle for him "if you need to talk, im here for you" he told Zac.

message 36: by Christina (new)

Christina (christina--marie) Kat nodded. "Me too. Please, talk to me."

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 25 comments Zac look up at him, looks at the key in the ignition he mumbles "Thanks" he looks over at Kat then back at Jacob "Why do you even care" he said, shove his hand in his pocket

message 38: by Christina (new)

Christina (christina--marie) Kat smiled. "Why wouldn't I? I know your in pain. I can tell. I want to be able to make you feel better."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

JAcob sighed "Because i care about you. we've never talked and well, i admire you i guess. even though you make fun of me....."

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 25 comments Zac looks away from there eyes "Im not the best Role-model......and i only make fun of you because..." Zac sighed and tailed off, he had a reason for being so mean but he just couldn't being himself to say it, saying made it more real, and not just some distant memory he could forget

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

JAcob wanted him to finish "because...... plaese tell me"

message 42: by Christina (last edited Feb 04, 2011 01:57PM) (new)

Christina (christina--marie) Kat put her hand on his arm. "Your a great role model. Please, tell me whats wrong. I am here for you."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((are we trying to get him to tell us together?))

message 44: by Christina (new)

Christina (christina--marie) (( I think so xD ))

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 25 comments Zac's body teases then he pulls away for her touch "Nightmares...... flashes...Memories...they hurt...my past wasn't the best, maybe that why im such a jerk" his voice breaking,sounding like a lost little boy

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacob looked at Kat. He felt sorry for Zac.

message 47: by Christina (new)

Christina (christina--marie) Kat looked at Jacob then hugged Zac. "Zac. It's okay. The past is over, it's the future that you should think about."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacob patted Zac on the back. "ya bro. we should start over" he told him.
((you guys should get a charrie on the gang Rp topic thing.....))

message 49: by Gemini (new)

Gemini (Sasukesgirl527) tyranny hears all the racket and sneaks over staying just out of view so she can watch the others, trying to decide whether or not to walk over and see wats wrong firsthand