Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: A Roleplay discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 86 (86 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє єvαηs | 830 comments Mod
The Hogwarts Library is located on the third and fourth floors of Hogwarts Castle and contains tens of thousands of books on thousands of shelves. Overseen by Madam Irma Pince, the library is where students can go to peruse or borrow books to supplement their studies (or for personal enjoyment). The library closes at 8:00 pm.

http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Lib...

message 2: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) Irene walked into the library. She loved to read books, but she haven't read any book about magic. She went around the room, and hoped she found some interesting book about Muggles.

message 3: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Chelsea walked into the library. When she looked around, she was in awe. She loved books, but never thought she'd see that many in one place.

message 4: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea ((Well then it closed two hours ago for me.))

Chelsea turned around and walked out of the library, knowing it was about to close.

message 5: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

((Since its a different time zone for everyone, you can just "pretend" its 8 when you leave ;]))

message 6: by Chelsea (last edited Jan 24, 2011 07:04PM) (new)

Chelsea ((Ok, thanks!))

"Um, can I take some of those from you?" She asked, keeping her hands out to catch any falling books.

message 7: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea ((Sorry, I have to go.))

message 8: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

((Bye Chelsea! :]))

message 9: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 205 comments Jessica walked in and sat down to study.

message 10: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Lauren wrote: ""Sure thanks. Do you want to got to our dormitory?"
She asked while handing her some books.
((Okay bye :()"

"I would but I'm in Ravenclaw, and your in Gryffindor. But I would be glad to help you carry them to your entryway." Chelsea said taking some of the books.

message 11: by ●Aaron● (new)

●Aaron● (aaronvail) | 128 comments ((oh LOL lauren.. you keep forgetting who is in what house! And Chelsea can't go the entrance of the dormitories because you have to go through the common room, and she can't get through because she isn't a Gryffindor))

message 12: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea ●Aaron● wrote: "((oh LOL lauren.. you keep forgetting who is in what house! And Chelsea can't go the entrance of the dormitories because you have to go through the common room, and she can't get through because sh..."

((I meant to the picture, not the actual dorms. lol))

"Yeah, mine too. Why do you think I keep getting lost." She said laughing.

message 13: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea "They really need some that's for sure."

message 14: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea "No, I just wanted to check the library out. I heard it was the best in the wizard world." she said shifting the books in her arms.

message 15: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea "I know! I was trying to make a home library, but my parents said 'There is no time to read, when your a wizard.' Sometimes I really hate them."

message 16: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea ((I'm not kidding about the library thing. Mom, says I have to stop reading, or at least slow down. :\))

"I have a few, but not as much as I'd like. Took my parents forever to say yes, even though we got the letter say that I have to attend." she was trying to relate, but she felt that she wasn't doing such a good job.

message 17: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea "Sure, they might help, me too. Since I'm so bad at Transfiguration." she laughed.

message 18: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea "Yeah, but the goblet almost flew away." she said making wings with her hands.

message 19: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea "I really need to work on that, having some one's goblet fly away, would be a bad thing." she said laughing.

message 20: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea "Ok." she said following Lauren into the library.

message 21: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Chelsea helped Lauren look through the hundreds of shelves.

message 22: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea "I wish I knew what books were good for Transfiguration." she sighed.

message 23: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea "Maybe we should ask our Transfiguration Prof." She said picking out a book with a cool looking cover.

message 24: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea "Yeah, I can't find a single good book on Transfiguration."

message 25: by Laura (new)

Laura Laura walked in, saw the scowling librarian, and promptly left again.

message 26: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Mandy entered and looked around. She went to go find a book about Quidditch. As she walked, she saw a poster stating the names of the participants in the Quadwizard Tournament. Then she saw her name. She screamed.

message 27: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) ((Dear, slow, Yue.))

message 28: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

((:]))

message 29: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) The librarian threw Mandy a stern look. "No screaming." Mandy ignored her. She bolted from the library.

message 30: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

((Whoa O_O Haha for a second I thought you said that the librarian threw a stern book at Mandy... I was like uhhh violent much??))

message 31: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) ((*busts up laughing* Nice Danae, nice.))

message 32: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

((You know it ;]))

message 33: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) ((*grins*))

☮ Brielle ☮HP Addict | 129 comments Roxy thinks about what she saw in the corridor and wonders if she should have done something. "What could a first year do about a wand fight?" she mutters under her breath. "I should go tell someone though, it could get ugly." Walks out calmly then starts to run down the corridors looking for any professor.

message 35: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) Felicia walked in, grabbed a random book from the shelves and sat down in a corner, pretending to read.

☮ Brielle ☮HP Addict | 129 comments Roxy walked in, hoping neither of the people she saw in the corridor liked reading, and looked for a good-looking book. "Let's see... Hmm, Hogwarts, A History." Roxy cocked her head slightly and grabbed it off the shelf and started to read.

message 37: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) Felicia looked up as she heard someone talking to herself. She saw Roxy and looked down in the book again, still not reading it.

☮ Brielle ☮HP Addict | 129 comments She grabs the book, grinning, and walks to Madam Pince. "Hi, could I borrow this book?" Roxy asked. "Sure, but be careful with it. If I see so much as one rip or stain on any page of this book, consiquences will be put to action." Madam Pince warned. Roxy's eyes grew wide with fear and nodded enthusiasticly, then sat down again to read more.

☮ Brielle ☮HP Addict | 129 comments When Roxy looked up because she had reached the end of the first chapter, she saw Felicia and laughed silently. That book must not be quite as interesting as mine, Roxy thought. She packed up her things and put the book carefully in her bag, remembering Madam Pince's "consequences". She walked over to Felicia. "Hi, I'm Roxanna, but I like Roxy better as a name." Roxy smiled.

message 40: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) Felicia looked up and nodded. "Felicia Johnson."

☮ Brielle ☮HP Addict | 129 comments Roxy blushed as she noticed that Felicia probably didn't come to the Library for making friends, so she waved a goodbye awkwardly, and scrambled away.

message 42: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) "Hey," Felicia said to make her turn around.

☮ Brielle ☮HP Addict | 129 comments Roxy turned. "Yes?" she asked, hoping she wasn't mad for bothering her.

message 44: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) Felicia was silent for a couple of seconds. "Uh..." She hadn't really thought of what to say. "Roxy, was it?"
(( I'm going for a run. I'll be back in like two hours. ))

☮ Brielle ☮HP Addict | 129 comments (( Okay. :) ))

☮ Brielle ☮HP Addict | 129 comments Roxy nods. "Yeah. Sorry if I bothered you, but it looks like your book was pretty boring." She smirks.

message 47: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) (( Okay, one hour. It was a short run. ))

Felicia looked at the title. Greatest Wizards and Witches of Modern Time. "It's okay. I wasn't really reading. I just chose a random book. I didn't really look at the title."

☮ Brielle ☮HP Addict | 129 comments (( Lol ))

I see. Well, I see halfway. So you DON'T like reading, have I got that right?

☮ Brielle ☮HP Addict | 129 comments Roxy walks over to her and sits instead of standing there halfway across the Library.

message 50: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) "Reading is too close to studying."

« previous 1