Moning Maniacs discussion

FEVER : General discussions > Questions we have while reading Shadowfever

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by valee, Barrons Maniac (new)

valee | 1037 comments Mod
Will the book be much longer without Barrons? I have just started it and I'm already missing him! I can't imagine enjoying the book much without him. Will we be without him for long? I don't want details but I need an answer or I'll go crazy, please tell me Barrons is coming back soon!

message 2: by Marissa (last edited Jan 20, 2011 12:12PM) (new)

Marissa (millionmph) | 237 comments Chapter 8. Thats all I have to say.

message 3: by valee, Barrons Maniac (new)

Thank god! Thank you Marissa for that! I was getting freaking crazy out here!

message 4: by Marissa (new)

Marissa (millionmph) | 237 comments LOL I wont let you suffer!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay so can I start at chapter 8?????

message 6: by valee, Barrons Maniac (new)

hahahahaha. Why didn't I think about doing that! You are too smart Faith. But I guess we have to suffer a little to enjoy the good things later. Right now I'm in the want to kill myself phase!

Jessa ♥dhanger♥ EvilDarkSide (metalgirl80) | 151 comments Hate to break it to you, Lady Vale, but you will be in that phase for most of the book. Even when you get Barrons back you'll want to pull your hair out. Over and over again.

message 8: by Marissa (new)

Marissa (millionmph) | 237 comments You must endure the suffering to be rewarded in the end.
Damn, do I sound like a bad fortune cookie or what. LOL

message 9: by valee, Barrons Maniac (new)

hahahaha, you did! I really hope it's worth it.

message 10: by Marissa (new)

Marissa (millionmph) | 237 comments Worth it, worth it, worth it!

message 11: by valee, Barrons Maniac (new)

Oh men! Only chapter 5! 3 more to go! It's going slow! I want to get to Barrons, I don't care if they fight but I need him in the book!

message 12: by Marissa (last edited Jan 20, 2011 12:58PM) (new)

Marissa (millionmph) | 237 comments I'm so excited you decided to finally read it.
I was in the middle of rereading Dreamfever when my book arrived and I tried to be patient, I wanted to be a good girl for once.
I lasted 7 minutes from when I opened the box to when I started reading the first page. No willpower at all.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Marissa wrote: "I'm so excited you decided to finally read it.
I was in the middle of rereading Dreamfever when my book arrived and I tried to be patient, I wanted to be a good girl for once.
I lasted 7 minute..."

LOL

message 14: by valee, Barrons Maniac (new)

hahaha, yep, same here. My willpower is lame as hell.

message 15: by Émeraude (new)

Émeraude (meraude) | 66 comments Lady Vale wrote: "Thank god! Thank you Marissa for that! I was getting freaking crazy out here!"

Lady!!LOL

Chapter 8! screaming
you will see

message 16: by valee, Barrons Maniac (new)

**Biting my nails** Can't wait!!

message 17: by Theresa (new)

Theresa (thesa) | 136 comments After I read the first couple of chapters I was so sad. I was worried she was going to NEW MOON it. LOL! I actually put the book down for about an hour. Then I was like, ok it has to get better, this is KMM I'm reading.