The Help Group discussion

One on One > An Unfortunate Event

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

It's seems as though everyone in my grade wants to know who I like. I know it doesn't sound like a bad problem, but it really is pretty bad. I give more detail in the messages.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) I have the same issue.

You don't have to reply to this, but my advice to you: Tell them that it is not of their concern, and that who you like is for your knowledge alone.

message 3: by Sarah Jo. (new)

Sarah Jo. (sprinkles4cookies) I had the same issue a couple years back. Everyone was 100% positive that I had a crush on someone and they were determined to figure out who.
Too bad for them...I just wasn't interested in anyone at the time. But when I said this (as the complete truth) they just wouldn't believe me.
So I made someone up. It worked, but it still wasn't the brightest thing to do. On the bright side no one bothered me about my crushes any more. They ere for me to know and no one else.
People (in the majority) won't believe the less interesting story. Look at roumours for example. If someone says you've done something and you haven't than they aren't going to believe you because that's not the most entertaining. What are they going to talk about during free period if that's not true?

message 4: by Christina (new)

Christina | 2 comments hi!!!!!!!!!!

message 5: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) | 367 comments Mod
Hi... :?

message 6: by Christina (new)

Christina | 2 comments ditto

message 7: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) | 367 comments Mod
This should be in Welcome...

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

mm-hm...