Barnes & Noble Nook discussion

Nook - The Technical Side > when adding new books

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by willaful, dedicated nookworm (new)

willaful | 414 comments Mod
When I add a new book, I see the books in some view that mixes the new ones with the older ones, which makes it annoying to find the ones I need to shelve. What's the best way to view your books so you can see the newest ones and shelve them?

message 2: by Jamie (JK) (new)

Jamie (JK) (eimajtl) At the end of your book list is an 'Unshelved' list... that'll have everything needing organized including the new books.

You could make an Unshelved bookshelf and when you need to find something new just jump to that one - so long as you have it as the last shelf on your list. There won't be anything it it, but the new books will be after that.

*Suzy (ereaderuser)* (suzyereaderuser) I tried that. But for some reason it wouldn't let me jump to it. Maybe because there usually wasn't anything on it. So now I go to my already read U - Z folder, then move to the new unshelved items from there.

message 4: by Scott (new)

Scott | 292 comments You can sort them by Most Recent.

message 5: by willaful, dedicated nookworm (new)

willaful | 414 comments Mod
I'll try that Scott, but it seems like books stay "new' for a long time, even after I've shelved them, so my Most Recent books are most of the books I have!